*** ****ing **** it, you ****ing **** eating ****

Posted by Lord of Spam

"We're going to continue cleaning the boards, whether or not a few members get angry because their post count dropped and they're missing their precious spam. We're not going to make every decision public. You have absolutely no right to decide what the mods do. They're elected so that they can perform the decision making, not a group of uptight members who want more perks and less moderating. guess what? This is the rules. This isn't subject to change. I don't care, as well as many other mods what you have to say and I'm not putting up with it any longer. Got a problem? Tough luck, because I don't give a ****.

Good day to you sir. "

Never before has something made me want to fire mah lazor so badly. This is nothing but a giant middle finger to the community. She might as well just SAy "lol im mod i can do wut i wan adn u kant do nuthin bout it lol". ****ing hell, this ***** is power tripping something CRAZY.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Like I said, I don't care. It's just the attitude, I mean, Jesus Christ...

Posted by Lord of Spam

Meh, its kinda annoying that the posts disappear. Not because I care in any real since, its just that there was no need for it to go, and now that anyone says anything its OMG I CAN DO WHAT U WANT IM A MOD **** YOU LOL

*** I wish that rape button was real:(

Posted by Klarth

Iris for supermod = WORST decision of 2006. By a long shot.

This is, of course, disregarding any decisions on her behalf.

Posted by Zeta

You'd think Jesse would get mad about this. Isn't he obsessed with the site having as many posts as possible?

Posted by Arcadios

And she criticized the way I wanted to change the KHers but this a little to much.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

SHE'S A WITCH!

BURN HER, THROW HER OFF A CLIFF, (aaand, on request of LoS) RAPE HER! :mad:

Quoted post: You'd think Jesse would get mad about this. Isn't he obsessed with the site having as many posts as possible?

Probably doesn't care.

Posted by Klarth

HEY EVERYONE, LET'S CONTINUE TO CRIPPLE VGC AND **** OFF ITS USERBASE IN THE INTERESTS OF MAKING IT BETTER SO THAT IT CAN BE A PERFECT UTOPIA AND WE LOOK GREAT EVEN THOUGH NOBODY HONESTLY GIVES A **** ABOUT HOW "PROFESSIONALLY MAINTAINED" A VIDEO GAME FORUM IS.

That goes in your sig if you agree.

Posted by Zeta

Time to replace my quote about FF6 and 7.

Posted by Arcadios

Right hurr too.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Sapphire Rose: SHE'S A WITCH!

BURN HER, THROW HER OFF A CLIFF, (aaand, on request of LoS) RAPE HER! :mad:

jsut pretend shes a dude and go along with it for the sake of the crowd:D

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Oh, I'm going to rape her too.

When I mentioned all those, I meant as a group thing.

lol orgy

Posted by Lord of Spam

Yeah, I bet you'd like that:mad: oh***pleasedontrejectme

Posted by mis0

I toooooooold you! Weren't a few of you actually supportive of her nomination? I knew this would happen.

Srsly, Khaos for mod next time one comes around. I actually a) care about the members, b) am reasonable, and c) listen and reason based on what makes sense. I don't see why someone with these credentials can't have teh powerz ov modzorz. It really defies logic.

Anyway, Iris won't be a mod for long. With the attitude she has, it won't be long before she does something that will cause a rift across the entire community. Just wait and seize the moment then.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

YOUR MOM LIKED IT LAST NIGHT! :mad: nobbyidontrejectyou

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Princess Fate: Before I was a moderator, I always saw good threads pushed down by crappy threads. I wished I had the power to delete them. Now I do. People I know who make good threads, like Xenos, get their threads pushed down by stupid threads. I'm not okay with this, and neither should anyone else be.

OH MY ****ING *** YOUVE GOT TO BE KIDDING. I:M SO ANRY NOW THAT THE BLOOD VESSELS IN MY EYES HAVE POPPED AND ARE SPURTING BLOOD EVERYWHERE. a/s/l?

Quoted post: Anyway, Iris won't be a mod for long

Ten bucks says she will. Most on the mod team seem to agree. It's just the rest of the members that don't...

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Misoxeny: Srsly, Khaos for mod next time one comes around. I actually a) care about the members, b) am reasonable, and c) listen and reason based on what makes sense. I don't see why someone with these credentials can't have teh powerz ov modzorz. It really defies logic.

IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE ASSOCIATED WITH DA, THE BANE OF VGC

Posted by mis0

I know Curr. I can arrange things...

edit: Ninja'd. Good ninja'd, though.

If people are really dissatisfied with her moderation, then she won't be a mod for long. Linko stood down over a .gif. Iris is actually doing harmful things.

Posted by Stalolin

as far as I know jesse still goes along with public polls

though he never removes anyone as mod unless they do something evil and terrible like WINGS BUT IT'S OKAY WE STILL LOVE YOU

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Sapphire Rose]YOUR MOM LIKED IT LAST NIGHT! :mad: [SIZE=1]nobbyidontrejectyou[/SIZE]

My mother has AIDS.

Enjoy.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quick, everyone, switch over to LA for Khaos' mod chance! 12/loli/usa u?

Posted by Arcadios

I wonder why the Super Mods want to rule in Absolute.
What do they benefit if some threads are deleted in VGC?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Man, this is some V for Vendetta **** right hurr. USERS SHOULDNT FEAR THEIR MODS. MODS SHOULD FEAR THEIR USERS.

someone make a banner of a feild of guy fawks masks with that as a caption. Insta win. 18/m/fl i put on my robe and wizard hat u?

Posted by Sapphire Rose

That'd be like, the DA, if not VGC, banner. cap of neko ears and monks claws of striking +2, kinky

Posted by Klarth

Silvershade Lynx: but there's some really weird decision making going on here right now
Missus Iris: too bad

ugh, I was totally cool with her before, but her recent attitude is totally unnecessary.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Lord of Spam: Man, this is some V for Vendetta **** right hurr. USERS SHOULDNT FEAR THEIR MODS. MODS SHOULD FEAR THEIR USERS.

That is actually the truth. Mods are supposed to serve their users best interests, and deleteing a few threads and adhearing strictly to every rule doesn't work. Promoting activity and a fun posting environment without excessive spam/stupidity is the goal. Iris and company think any small infraction is excessive. Really, it is excessive moderation, rather than spam, that is the problem. Mod egos' don't help either.

Personally, I would rather people not know I was a mod a first glance than get the impression "what a hardass." Why? That doesn't promote a heathy board, more or less it is abusing fear to try and manipulate members. The worst part of any moderation is when they think they are absolutely right, like Iris essentially thinks. She also assumes she is better than everyone because she is a mod. Need I remind you of Amy Rose? *Sango*? *Sango 1337*? She was banned several times, and by her own moderation style, shouldn't have ever been allowed to stay. She has no right to act the way she does and she never should have been put into power.

And that's basically what I said in the thread she deleted a few days ago.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Sapphire Rose: That'd be like, the DA, if not VGC, banner. cap of neko ears and monks claws of striking +2, kinky

Klarth, you have your mission. Even if you dont use it, at least make it for us. i chloroform you. when you wake up you're tied down naked. i take a few feet of surgical tubing and tie it around your upper thigh. I then cut a hole into the muscle, which I then ****. Then, I slice open your stomach, and remove your llarge intestine, which I sever. I then **** it. Then, I cut off your head and **** the windpipe. My ejaculation is like a guyser from your dead, lifeless mouth. You just got guro'd.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I can always make a ****ty version if Klarth doesn't. Holy ****, I laughed so hard that any chance of me responding is now with the tears of utter hilarity that spewed forth from my body.

Posted by Zeta

******* I wish I could join in in these arguements, but I ****ing suck at debate/war/etc. :( [/1linepost]

Posted by Arcadios

It could be worse, she could be admin. :(

You don't have to argue, just give your opinion.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Don't joke like that.

That's just ****ing wrong, man.

Posted by Arcadios

There would be no VGC if that happened.

Ego plays a big role in this.
I wonder if she loses her mod ship, what will she do?

Posted by mis0

She will "leave" for a few months while actually lurking rabidly at all times, squealing with anger when the truth is spoken about her in the aftermath.

Posted by Arcadios

Hopefully this will happen soon.
Too bad we have a ****ty admin right now.

Chosing a super mod should include the common persons say rather then just a chosen few but I can see how that method would go wrong.

Quoted post: She will "leave" for a few months while actually lurking rabidly at all times

she totally lurks in this thread. i saw it

Posted by Klarth

We've always had a ****ty admin.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Vampiro: she totally lurks in this thread. i saw it

I saw it too. I almost slit my wrists in terror!

Posted by Stalolin

Fate is in here too.

They're watching us.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

It's because of the V idea....

They're scared of us.

WE'RE GONNA GET WIPED OH ****

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Stalolin: They're watching us.

Cue spooky 50s alien music.

Posted by Arcadios

I wonder how many people like how Iris and Co. are running things.
and did she have the same attitude before she became super mod?

Posted by Fate

Quoting Stalolin: Fate is in here too.

They're watching us.

Just fapping to what you guys say about us.

Quoted post: Just fapping to what you guys say about us.

No kidding?

Posted by Klarth

exclusive sneak peek at discussions currently taking place

Sentient ***: i missed a couple of threads
Sentient ***: and apparently do did others
Missus Iris: do did
Sentient ***: SO
Sentient ***: FAGGOT
Missus Iris: :D
h7per: I ****ing came all over jesse smith's text message just now
h7per: moving on
h7per: I CALL FOR ABORTION
Sentient ***: so i find them and delete them. simple as that. :/
Missus Iris: jesse's room almost made me barf :(

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Princess Fate][COLOR=skyblue]Just fapping to what you guys say about us.[/COLOR]

Fapping? I figured you'd all be laughing.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Klarth: exclusive sneak peek at discussions currently taking place

Sentient ***: i missed a couple of threads
Sentient ***: and apparently do did others
Sentient ***: SO
Sentient ***: FAGGOT
Missus Iris: :D
h7per: I ****ing came all over jesse smith's text message just now
h7per: moving on
h7per: I CALL FOR ABORTION
Sentient ***: so i find them and delete them. simple as that. :/
Missus Iris: jesse's room almost made me barf :(

This makes me both miss AIM, and glad I don't use it anymore. ;)

Posted by Arcadios

Where does SpeedFreak stand on all this??

Posted by Klarth

Who cares?

SPEEDFREAK WILL BE OUR SAVOUR FROM... SOMETHING. YEAH, HE CAN STOP WHATEVER IT IS!

Posted by mis0

BTW:

WE NOEZ U R THUR, IRUZ:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/khaos_the_sane/irisomg.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Arcadios

SHE RITE HURR!

Posted by mis0

OH NOEZ TEH RUNZ IRUZ GONA GIT U TEH RUNZ AAWY FESTURE B 4 SHE GIT u!111111111!11

OH SNAP

Posted by Zeta

I SEE HER RIGHT NOW UNDER THIS QUICK REPLY BOX I'M TYPING IN!

I SEE SAPPHIRE ROSE AND KLARTH.

COME OUT, YOU FAGS AND CONFRONT US LIKE THE WOMEN YOU ARE

Posted by Sapphire Rose

lol k
confrontation started

Posted by Zeta

BACK ATTACK
SAPPHIRE GOES FIRST

Posted by Arcadios

Guys, We have to stay on topic.
Don't you know how God awful spam is?
WELL DO YOU?!

Posted by Zeta

It tastes ****ty, but what do you expect from canned meat?

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I use Hastega.

ur move lol

Oh, and it was like, a 2 second job... NOW USE IT!
[IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i205/MorbidBullet/lolvgc.jpg[/IMG]

Me on the left.

Posted by Zeta

Yeah, it's easy to tell which one is you, Vamp.

I know eh? I'm so unique.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Vampiro: eh?

******* canadian

:(

Do really no Americans phrase sentences like that?

Posted by Arcadios

I am on the opposing side.
Do your worst.

Oh wait, no, they say "I know, huh?"

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Vampiro: :(

Do really no Americans phrase sentences like that?

None, but I mock various accents from time to time. So I throw in "eh?" to keep it fair and balanced.

Seems fair, eh?

Posted by Stalolin

THERE ARE TIMES I HAVE USED 'EH IN THE FORM THAT VAMP USED IT

****, i hate you :mad:

ninja'd

Posted by Ant

lol me and stalolin are mods. Why don't you guys hate us so much? :( :( :(

Heh, and I was going to say something epic. but eh. There were so many times today where I wanted to say something. But I didn't want the thread to get derailed so I didn't :( FOR THE SAKE OF VGC!!!

Oh, and only me and Echo voted no to iris as a supermod. tyvm. I FORSAW THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!and echo. But srsly, I was just judging off her actions on the community board and BH&S. Seemed like a nazi..and lo, she is.

You're a hero to your people. Fruitless as it was.

Posted by Apathetic

**** I just post here.

Posted by Linko_16

DOWN WITH BIG BROTHER
DOWN WITH BIG BROTHER

Oh shi- I'm big brother.

Quoting Misoxeny: Anyway, Iris won't be a mod for long. With the attitude she has, it won't be long before she does something that will cause a rift across the entire community. Just wait and seize the moment then.

Are you kidding? If something like that happened, Jesse'd never get rid of her. Trust me, I know firsthand.

Anyway, I didn't know about this until now just 'cause I never popped into that BH&S thread, and chances are neither has anyone else besides those currently arguing about it. I know why they're scoffing at you guys; they think you're mostly angry about the threads being deleted. Which, if you actually are, you can stfu.

But, yeah, it's pretty obvious that you're really just mad that they're claiming that they don't have to listen to VGC's memberbase. And I totally agree. But just forget about it for now. This doesn't matter. Save the stuff they've said someplace safe, and if this attitude does lead to anything really bad, show it to Jesse and he'll be able to delegate appropriately. He may be a wacko, but I can say for sure after being a member here so long that he'll definitely support the people's opinion.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro: I SEE SAPPHIRE ROSE AND KLARTH.

COME OUT, YOU FAGS AND CONFRONT US LIKE THE WOMEN YOU ARE

You mean pathetic behind your back bull**** because they're too weak to do anything to our face? LOL WOMEN ARE COWARDS.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Linko_16][color=indigo]DOWN WITH BIG BROTHER
DOWN WITH BIG BROTHER

Oh shi- I'm big brother.

Are you kidding? If something like that happened, Jesse'd never get rid of her. Trust me, I know firsthand.

Anyway, I didn't know about this until now just 'cause I never popped into that BH&S thread, and chances are neither has anyone else besides those currently arguing about it. I know why they're scoffing at you guys:

Basically what I thought. Why ty Linko. :)

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Lord of Spam: "We're going to continue cleaning the boards, whether or not a few members get angry because their post count dropped and they're missing their precious spam. We're not going to make every decision public. You have absolutely no right to decide what the mods do. They're elected so that they can perform the decision making, not a group of uptight members who want more perks and less moderating. guess what? This is the rules. This isn't subject to change. I don't care, as well as many other mods what you have to say and I'm not putting up with it any longer. Got a problem? Tough luck, because I don't give a ****.

Good day to you sir. "

Never before has something made me want to fire mah lazor so badly. This is nothing but a giant middle finger to the community. She might as well just SAy "lol im mod i can do wut i wan adn u kant do nuthin bout it lol". ****ing hell, this ***** is power tripping something CRAZY.

hahaha oh wow, she actually took my advice and adopted my attitude about it, except in a much meaner way. What have I done? :(

Posted by Zeta

YOU'VE CREATED A MONSTER

Posted by Lord of Spam

i should have known something this gay would have derek behind it

LOL WORKS ON TWO LEVELS

Posted by The Judge

Yeah, I kept saying "why are you even bothering to argue? Just be say 'too bad now shut up.'" Guess I didn't see this result coming.

Posted by Ant

Most people tend to not like arrogence........in large amounts.

Posted by The Judge

Guess I'll just call this an "oops" and forget I had any part in it.

Posted by Phantasma2

i r tarded =(

Quoted post: Yeah, I kept saying "why are you even bothering to argue? Just be say 'too bad now shut up.'" Guess I didn't see this result coming.

I like how she took only part of that advice. She's still arguing, but with the attitude you suggest. A monster indeed.

Posted by Boner

I can completely understand the deletion of posts which contribute nothing of value to threads in the main boards. I have absolutely no problem with it. Or even the deletion of threads that bare little to no relevance to the subject of a specific board. But, to hold a grudge against the entire VGC community and go on a total thread deleting rampage because you were totally pwned on the subject of the visible rep status which completely shattered your ego is just beyond asinine. And to publicly announce the blatant abuse of such power without directly stating the true reasoning behind the sudden extreme actions (though it is clearly obvious as to why) is completely unacceptable. Heh...she reminds me of our president. Someone like that needs to be pulled from power. No mod should have the right to abuse or overuse their power to achieve some sort of personal vendetta against everyone simply because their ego has a bruise.

That is all.

Posted by Arcadios

And where in bloddy hell is the admin in all this?

Posted by Zeta

Let's all just boycott whatever boards Iris and Fate mod.

Posted by Arcadios

How so?
Not post in it ever again?

Quoted post: But, to hold a grudge against the entire VGC community and go on a total thread deleting rampage because you were totally pwned on the subject of the visible rep status which completely shattered your ego is just beyond asinine.

Hah, that's exactly wehat I thought since it only happened after rep was put back up.

Quoted post: And where is the admin in all this?

Read the main thread. He loves drama, so he's probably not going to do much until, apparently, he upgrades the forums.

Quoted post: Let's all just boycott whatever boards Iris and Fate mod.

Iris is a supermod. She mods all of them.

lol speaking of which i just deleted one of her posts. Only because I know it's going to be attacked and it's then going to turn into a huge, massive argument. Again. In DA. **** that ****. Sorry if it was actually worth reading though, I just don't care for that **** here anymore.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Vampiro: Iris is a supermod. She mods all of them.

oh shi- i was completely unaware of that. when did that happen? O_o

Less than a month ago, maybe? her and speedfreak are supermods.

Posted by Boner

Quoting Vampiro: lol speaking of which i just deleted one of her posts. Only because I know it's going to be attacked and it's then going to turn into a huge, massive argument. Again. In DA. **** that ****. Sorry if it was actually worth reading though, I just don't care for that **** here anymore.

You did that just as I was going to reply to it.

I shall still reply because I know it will be read by her.

Iris: It's not so much what you are doing that ****es off the masses. It's your overall attitude while doing so.

Posted by Arcadios

There should have been a thread about it.

Ninja'd :mad:

Posted by NeXidala

Quoted post: Iris agrees: Thing is, we've never consulted the members, especially when our decisions are partially due to their misbehavior. Members have been hostile towards us for a while, not just recently. We're tired of it, so we're just ignoring it.

Hasn't VGC always stayed the same? I don't remember any other mods/supermods taking such drastic decisions......

Posted by The Judge

Women. Lack of emotional control. Etc.

Posted by Arcadios

Yup, that time of the month again.

Posted by NeXidala

HAHA! Maybe Iris is going through PMS. [spoiler]I'm just messing, Iris. Don't freak on me.[/spoiler]

Posted by The Judge

Doubtful. She's acting normal on AIM at least.

Posted by NeXidala

It's just Iris trying to clear up SPAM on VGC but not noting or caring about the post it deletes. I thought people didn't care about things like Rep and Posts?

Posted by Boner

Quoting Arcadios: Yup, that time of the month again.

More liek that tiem of teh year amirite?!