Bike

Posted by brownoystercult

Some incosiderate son of a bitch stole my Bicycle. So, I basically have no way of getting around other than walking and it kinda sucks. Everything around me isn't really walking distance. I used to always ride something with a couple of friends to places around my neighborhood to eat, buy Games, CD's, or rent Movies. Now, I'm going to have to walk. :cookie: and my parents are never home because of work.

It was a $200 Bike, so I'm pretty ticked off right now. There are some real fucking assholes, in this World!

Posted by Arcadios

Yea, I'll give it back when I'm done. :)

Posted by Kit

Can you report bicycles stolen? If you can, go ahead.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Some tried to steal my truck. Its about 10 grand to replace that, and even with it NOT being stolen it still cost me about a thousand dollars to fix it.

It could be worse:cookie:

Well your Truck sucked, my Bike ruled.

Posted by Lord of Spam

My truck could carry my bike, your bike, and both of us at the same time. Advantage: truck.

Posted by Apathetic

Haha his bike costs less than it costs for your gas a month.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Actually, I live about half a mile from work, and tend to stay in to save money. I only spend about 100 bux a month on gas tops.

Posted by Apathetic

Alright nvm, trucks better then lol. Even though I ride bikes

Except his Truck is the worst Truck of Trucks. And my Bike was like one of the best Bikes of Bikes.

..:(

Posted by Ch

What kind of truck and what kind of bike?

Posted by Lord of Spam

1998 Dodge Ram. Though, it doesnt really matter as its better than a bike in like 9/10 scenarios. But yeah, I <3 my bike AND my truck. I'm cool like that.

Posted by Apathetic

Lol that one scenario where the bike wins must be pretty intense. TELL ME

for one: I don't have to pay for gas.

Posted by Apathetic

for two: you have wheels

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Apathetic: Lol that one scenario where the bike wins must be pretty intense. TELL ME

It involves ninjas, pirates, katanas, lazers, and chainsaws, as well as numerous other awesome things. In fact, it SO awesome that were I to relate it to you, your head would explode out of sheer awesome...ness.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Roinkz: for one: I don't have to pay for gas.

you have to pay for FOOD which is like gas for people. But you have an awesome daria avatar, so I'll let it slide for now.

Trent was the ****ing MAD ownage ****. Mystic Spyyral ftw.

Hey, LoS, we gotta play CS. Stay up late?

Posted by Lord of Spam

not gonna happen

All right, then..

Posted by mis0

thread: tl;dr.

Some asswad stole my go kart back when I had one. It was a 150cc two seater that could really haul ***. I loved it. Now love is over. :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

holy ****, how much are gokarts? I could totaly fit one in my truck bed, and having my own gokart would be instant ****ing win

Posted by mis0

Small ones go for $500-800 dollars (which was the type I had) and big ones run up to the $2500 dollar range. You can save wads of cash by buying used.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Huh, this is going to be made of massive win and awesomeness.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Just buy a used one or steal some other kid's bike. It's the way the world works.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Come to think of it, I actually know of a guy who races these things. He's a friend of the dad of a friend of mine. I might ask him to HOOK ME UP, YO. Granted, this guy also has a car that runs low 11s in a quarter, so I'm guessing he wont mind helping a fellow speedfreak.

Quoted post: I'm guessing he wont mind helping a fellow speedfreak.

lol just imagined the lovechild of you and speedy. It was frightening.

so much anger :(

Posted by Apathetic

Quoting Lord of Spam: It involves ninjas, pirates, katanas, lazers, and chainsaws, as well as numerous other awesome things. In fact, it SO awesome that were I to relate it to you, your head would explode out of sheer awesome...ness.

I MUST KNOW

Posted by Ant

Gokart>truck>bike.

Posted by Zeta

Bring some bananas when you go go-karting.

Posted by Linko_16

BICYCLE.
BICYCLE.

I want to ride my

BICYCLE.
BICYCLE.

Posted by Slade

If someone stole my bike, I'd cry. The thing is fukken nice, and it conquers mountains.

But then again I wouldn't allow anyone to steal it. :cookie:

ONE WORD: KRYPTONITE

**** YES, QUEEN! I was waiting for that ****.

Posted by Linko_16

Lol, I just realized what avatar I still have, too.

Posted by Apathetic

I rode my bike yesterday and it got a flat tire. Dang.

Posted by ExoXile

Moped, Bike, Truck, Foot, It's all guud.

Posted by Slade

I was riding my bike yesterday, and the rear end of it almost came off.

unrelated:
BIKE/PICKUP combo ftw

PIKE/BIKUP FOR THE MOTHER****ING WIN

Posted by Linko_16

I have neither.

I have a '94 Crown Victoria.

Posted by Kit

Quoting Linko_16: BICYCLE.
BICYCLE.

I want to ride my

BICYCLE.
BICYCLE.

You missed a bicycle at the end of each 2 bicycles. ;)

Bicycle
Bicycle
[SIZE="3"]Bicycle[/SIZE]

Posted by mis0

Quoting Linko_16: I have neither.

I have a '94 Crown Victoria.

Crown Vics are hueg like xbox.

Posted by Lord of Spam

its one of the few rear wheel american cars left:(

Posted by Linko_16

Yeah, but the thing's a @#$%ing tank. You can't hurt it. Two hours after my brother got his liscence (lol) he backed it into the bumper of our van. The van crumpled, but the Crown Vic came out fine.

Other occasion: trying to park in a spot where, just beyond the curb, there's this street light. Because I have such a big nose, it goes far enough over this curb to bang right into the street light. I'm thinking oh shi- I'm in trouble. But when I get out to examine my nose, there isn't even a scratch.

Aparently, my only weakness is that if anyone rams into the gas tank in my butt just right, we're all going up in flames.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Dude, I drive a truck. Do not speak to me of tankishness.

Crowns are more boatish than tankish.

Posted by mis0

Volvos are tanks. I saw this Volvo commercial where they actually drove a 740 or something off of a two story building by remote, the car lands nose-first, falls back on the wheels, and is still running and drivable afterwards. Tell me, can your fickle trucks do that?

Posted by ExoXile

SWEDEQUALITY!!!!!!

Posted by mis0

Not to mention when Jeremy Clarkson drove a Volvo into a contrete barrier as did James an Audi, and Richard a Rover, but only the Volvo still worked after the collision. Swedequality is where it's at.

volvo shmolvo

Posted by ExoXile

'Volvo' is 'I'm rolling' in latin. :cool:

Posted by Lord of Spam

Volvos ARE tanks, however the Bowler Wildcat is where the REAL tankishness is. Its designed to be dropped off a 40 foot ledge onto its nose and not be damaged at all. Its designed mainly for teams that do the Dakar Rally, so its insane, with a 5 something liter v8 and (duh) AWD.

*** I want one. 0-60 in ~5 seconds on a tank of an SUV? Yes pls.