http://myspace-612.vo.llnwd.net/01070/21/67/1070717612_m.jpg

http://myspace-220.vo.llnwd.net/00730/02/23/730923220_m.jpg

http://myspace-973.vo.llnwd.net/01070/37/99/1070699973_m.jpg

Posted by The Judge

how old are you?

Posted by keyartist

19 why?

Posted by The Judge

I still have to ask, then, why you post the way you did and/or still do (I haven't noticed you post much any more).

Posted by NeXidala

Keyartist, I thought you would look....different. Oh well....
Yeah, how come you don't post as much anymore?

Posted by keyartist

You mean not using pictures like this

or my spelling?

Posted by Klarth

Haha, you look like an idiot. Sorry, but those poses are the sort of **** I'd expect of a twelve-year-old, not a grown man.

Posted by keyartist

oh well
Another idiot pose

Posted by Lord of Spam

COME ON MAN, DO IT. CUT. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO. DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND SLICE AWAY.

Posted by keyartist

the blade is turned the other way but when I was practicing my weapons form I did cut my neck.

Posted by Iris

Nice pictures. You do look kind of older than I'd have thought.

Also, stop being *******es when people post their pictures. I'm just going to start deleting any retarded attacks on people in threads like these.

Posted by Ant

Huh, you look pink. I like it.

Posted by Slade

Whoah, I was suprised. I was expecting like a 12 year old.

What weapons are you skilled with?

Posted by Eggroll

nice pics, i like the first one : )

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I was going to say how you look slightly stupid, and how, though I thought you were younger, I can totally understand why you post the way you do.

But, apparently I have to compliment you. So, hey, cool sword thing you got there.

Posted by keyartist

thanks, Right now I'm training with a doa, which is a a type of Broad Sword, but I can also use Knives, I can also but single stick and double stick combat , thats call single and double stick sinawaly..not sure on the spelling. but I got Sevral diffrent swords That if you want to see them I can take pics.

I'm also in a mixed martail arts class. By which I learned all this in.

why do you feel sorry for me?

Posted by Slade

Eh, I've seen skilled people do some really cool stuff with weapons, but I think people(*cough*Phantasma) would be less likely to think you're a loser if they knew about other stuff you did. Like stuff that involved going outside or something.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Weapons are only cool if, you know, use them as a weapon. Who cares if you can fling a sword around so fast and so fancy no human eye can keep up. Not like you'll ever find yourself in a situation where'd you'd suddenly be "OH ****, I NEED A ****ING SWORD FOR THIS... AND I NEED TO SWING IT AROUND REALLY FAST AND **** AAAHHHH!"

I mean, it's 2006. If you came at someone with a sword, no matter what you did with it, the person would be so ****ing confused they'd be stabbed through the torso before they could put up any sort of defence.

Swords are still pretty nifty though.

Posted by Apathetic

Nice swords, theyre pretty shiny. Is that a turtleneck?

Posted by Klarth

you have amazing pictures keyartist! i think everyone on vgc should buy swords and hold them to there throats its pretty cool. man keyartist these are some of the best pix ive ever seen in this member pix image board its rly rly cool. this is my favorit thread. swords are relly cool, i wish i had one. a+++ would view again

Posted by Raptor

Quoting keyartist: oh well
Another idiot pose

This one made me laugh the hardest. You look like you just had an accident in the seat of your pants.

Quoting Iris:
Also, stop being *******es when people post their pictures. I'm just going to start deleting any retarded attacks on people in threads like these.

...go away. By posting pictures of themselves people voluntarily assume the risk of being publicly ridiculed. Making fun is all in good fun. Stop being so **** anal.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting keyartist: Its probably for the best I know that Iris did me a favor by deleting unwanted posts in my picture tread.

Think about this real quick.
You made this picture thread, right?
Well then what is the subject of this thread?
How can other members be spaming it up if there is no topic to stay on?
Is the subject "Tell me I'm pretty"?

Posted by Raptor

yeah cmon guys lets all be nice to each other and refrain from making indecent or rude comments that might discourage valuable members from wanting to post here anymore, remember we've got a professional image we have to maintain and the staff needs your help in this in order to make this board succeed

Posted by Roxas Lover

I would have to agree with Nexi, Keyartist, I thought you would look different.

Posted by neonmole

You look way older than 19 (no offense). From your pictures you look about 35.:-D

Posted by keyartist

35 wow I look that old. Why do people say I look different than they thought. What do you think I would look like?

Posted by Sapphire Rose

A ten year old. You do look much older/better than I had imagined.

Posted by keyartist

A ten year old? OK I can live with that.

Posted by keyartist

This picture is more clear.

Posted by NES Queen

I thought the first picture was of a NES zapper gun :(

Now that would of been badass... however, trying to be tough with a knife through the internetz is not.

And people are saying you look older than they imagined because your grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure and thought process is that of an immature dolt. They expected to either see a child, or a special olympian. Debate is still ongoing as to which was revealed.

Posted by Arcadios

[quote]It's spam. Stop de-railing threads with your dumb**** arguments.
I suggested that you do the same by deleting your own posts as well. :)

Posted by Lord of Spam

Good job deleting the entire post, you know, the part where I actually responded to him and then adressed you.

But yeah, what I said to you, keyartist, was that the reason you got so much crap for the pics is that whether you were or not, you looked like you were trying to hard to be cool. The whole baldes crossed over the throat thing is just way to cheesy. As a person, theres nothing really off about you. Its all just in the presentation that people are find fault with.

Posted by Slade

Idk, I don't think any of it bugs him. Even after people say "zomg ur not 10??!!" he just goes on posting pics.

I'd almost feel better if he was like, "oh, okay. got it."

Posted by keyartist

Quoting Lord of Spam: Good job deleting the entire post, you know, the part where I actually responded to him and then adressed you.

But yeah, what I said to you, keyartist, was that the reason you got so much crap for the pics is that whether you were or not, you looked like you were trying to hard to be cool. The whole baldes crossed over the throat thing is just way to cheesy. As a person, theres nothing really off about you. Its all just in the presentation that people are find fault with.

I know it was to be a joke, thats why i put "another idiot pose. I was refering to a comment that Klarth made that I think was deleted . And the sword to the throat came out wrong I was trying to show what the blade said but it didn't come out that good.

And I did say it before about the miss typing of lots and crap that it was my old laptop which I got rid of so hopefully this computer won't do the same.

Posted by Arcadios

Keyartist, I actually expected you to be like 13. :/

Posted by keyartist

My user profile says I'm nineteen.