what's your highschool mascot?

Posted by junior senior

read title.

indian whatup

Posted by Klarth

"Mascots are viewed as anachronistic pagan concepts and thus we have chosen to forego this apparent "tradition" which so many other schools seem to willingly adopt in the face of religion"

Apparently. That's the explanation I got, anyway.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Middle School - We were the Hays Rebels (as in Rebel Flag) and the high school band would actually form a rebel flag on the field, so I think our mascot was something like a Texas Ranger or something (Yosemite Sam + Chuck Norris + Grand Wizard of KKK = Hays High school)

High School (I moved) - A purple Indian. If that's not racist and just rude, I don't know what is. I hate Texas.

State College - A blue Seahawk

Current University - A Cardinal.

Posted by brownoystercult

Elementary-Eagles
Middle School-Jaguars
High School-Warriors

Posted by Stalolin

My mascot could beat up your mascot.

Dragons.

Posted by Zeta

Previous High- Eagle
New High- Not a ****ing clue

Posted by keyartist

Trojains

Posted by NeXidala

Elementary- Panthers
Middle (1)- Jaguars
Middle (2)- Seminole Indian

Posted by Stalolin

Middle school and college are not high school.

Posted by jefferey shalome

Knights. But, we lack a dude in a foam knight outfit.

Posted by NeXidala

Dude not smart. Somone could get the school's address and stuff. And plus, they already know what you look like.

meh. let them come. i have nothing to worry about. No body could abduct me. Lets see them try to snatch up the 6 ft, 240 pound man child.

Posted by Axis

Trojans.

Posted by Klarth

Wait, how could someone get the address from him stating that the mascot is a knight?

Posted by Ch

Middle School: Mine was a Bobcat

My current High School: It's a redneck. No srsly. A Mountaineer.

Posted by Lethal Shadow

A Comet :cool:

i had posted the school website. but, i took it down.

Posted by Klarth

http://www.kings-school.co.uk/

Come and get me, you fiends.

Posted by Apathetic

don

is it a boarding school?

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Old Rangeview Mascot: Raider (as in, a pirate)
Current Rangeview Mascot: Raider (the military jet or something.... a plane)

Posted by The underground

both of the high school i went to were the fighting indians.
current University=Nittany Lions (thats right i went to Penn State)

Posted by Corrupt

I remember back in middle school, our mascot was a cougar. Then upon arriving to my first day of high school, I saw a huge picture of a pirate painted on the side of the school's gym building, and by careful logical deduction, I concluded that my new school's mascot was indeed a pirate! And I was right. I also recall that the Padres' #1 draft pick a while back was Matt Bush, an acquaintance of mine and a pitcher the school's baseball team. He sure did make an *** out of himself soon afterward, though!

The school I transferred to in my junior year was a tiny private school with only eighty or so students, and our "mascot" (if you could even call it that) was a dragon. A very poorly drawn dragon, at that.

8 kids. that's not even a full classroom. the school in my town is the buccaneer. I go to school in the next town over.

Posted by Xenos

High school ... a Chinese dragon. A pretty rad mascot if I say so myself. For college? A ... ship of some kind.

Posted by Axis

That's 80. Not 8.

Posted by mis0

My highschool mascot was a ram, not unlike that of what you see on Dodge trucks. My college mascot is a lobo 9wolf) which will hunt and eat your flesh. YOUR FLESH.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Elementary: A gold falcon of some sort.
High school: A phoenix. Which was actually a pretty cool mascot until the school introduced an actual costume. It ended up being a purple bird that didn't really look like a bird at all.

Posted by WackoHater2

Buena Chiefs.. like an Indian Chief.

Posted by Ant

We were the Highlanders!!!!!!

Posted by Arcadios

A pillaging, ass raping, village destroying viking.
Go Marauders?

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Klarth: "Mascots are viewed as anachronistic pagan concepts and thus we have chosen to forego this apparent "tradition" which so many other schools seem to willingly adopt in the face of religion"

Apparently. That's the explanation I got, anyway.

YEAH MASCOTS ARE EVIL WORK OF THE DEVIL ANTI-CHRIST PAGAN SATAN UNHOLY BLASPHEMY HEATHEN CONCEPTS

My high school mascot was a cowboy. So ****ing reprehensible.

Posted by NES Queen

I still think my high school was the worst....

the "Flaming Arrows"

Posted by Speedfreak

Mascots, class presidents and cheerleaders. CAN US SCHOOLS GET ANY WORSE?

Posted by Ayu

Quoting Speedfreak: Mascots, class presidents and cheerleaders. CAN US SCHOOLS GET ANY WORSE?

I don't think they can. But, it's hard to tell. I don't even want to think about the possibilities.

Indian.

Posted by andrewg

rams. It's a decent mascot i guess.

Posted by Preeminence

my highschool mascot is a leprechaun

Posted by Slade

In Middle School we were the Trojans, and now in High School we're the Beavers.

I can't wait to see what kind of innuendo college has prepared for me.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I can't wait to see what kind of innuendo college has prepared for me.

Are you ready for THE PENETRATORS!?