A Nice Surprise

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I was browsing IGN today and came across [url=http://wireless.ign.com/articles/594/594902p1.html?fromint=1]this[/url]. Although I don't own a cell phone, and probably won't for awhile, I would definitely get this for mine. I enjoyed hours of snowboarding in FFVII, and I think it's great that something like this is out. I don't ever think about playing games on cell phones, but I would definitely play this. Too bad Square hasn't released the Gold Saucer games for a handheld. It would be something I would definitely pick up.

Posted by Ant

Huh, seems pretty badass. I would get it a try if I had a cellphone. The midgar motorcycle would also make a great game. Hell, all the golden saucer games would be great on a cell phone. ^_^

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Bah, I don't like the idea. I think they should have just left VII the way it was, none of this spin-offs.

Quoted post: I don't ever think about playing games on cell phones, but I would definitely play this.

You should actually check some out. If you have a cell-phone and have quite a bit of spare time out of the house, they come in handy. Plus, some are just genius. They have really come a long way, and you can probably find more than a few you'll really enjoy.