The DC is here.

Posted by Roger Smith

And I'm pretty much gone. I might show up like once....but I'm mainly gonna be jamming on Marvel vs Capcom 2 and any other DC game I might get.

See ya later DA.

Posted by Ant

What the hell is with everyone getting a Dreamcast again? :/

Posted by Roger Smith

I've been planning on getting a DC for weeks. I just now got the money to do so. BTW teh DC didn't come with a VMU so now I have to buy one....it's pure bollocks. But at least the guy gave me 2 rumble packs:)

Posted by Apathetic

Marvel VS Capcom 2 FTW

Posted by Klarth

Shenmue

"DO YOU KNOW WHERE I COULD FIND SOME SAILORS???"

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Have fun playing a dead console I got bored of and put in a closet three years ago.

Posted by Klarth

Man, it must suck to be one of those people who bought a 3DO, then a TG16, then a CD-I, then a Jaguar, then a Saturn, then a Dreamcast, then a Gamecube.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

It does. :(

Posted by Slade

That's why you sit back in the shadows, watching the scene, waiting for it all to play out.

I was like NES->SNES->PSX->N64->PS2->hueg.

Posted by Klarth

N64->GCN->Xbox

My parents hated me, I swear. I was constantly bought wooden toys and I didn't get ANY fun **** until I was eight. Hell, my brother was:

Amiga->Master System->C64->Megadrive->Dreamcast

Why was he allowed games but not me? I don't get it :(

Posted by Zeta

SNES->GBC->PSX->GBA->GCN/XBox

Posted by brownoystercult

Anyway, Rogey, I have TWO .gifs for you to make for me. Get on AIM or something man. :(

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Vampiro]Have fun playing a dead console I got bored of and put in a closet three years ago.

I'll buy it from you for 12 U.S. Dollars.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

eh, i collection video game **** for some lame reason. Otherwise i'd be all "lol u can have it for free"