Pulse

Posted by Ant

Do not see this movie. It sucked. The plot could have, MAYBE, gone somewhere with it. But it doesn't really go anywhere. They try to be realistic, yet they fail so many times it even goes beyond the point where you can say "that was so stupid it was funny". And it was. The deaths were stupid. You could always see when a "scare" was coming.

just one steaming pile of fail. Seriously, it takes a lot for me to not like a movie. And by golly, this one I did not like.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Damn, I just saw The Descent the other day and thought that to be utter crap, so I was hoping to see Pulse and get something out of it. Wow, now there's absolutely nothing in theaters that I want to see.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Descent was awesome. What are you talking about?

And I'm not supporting Pulse. I've seen the original, which is decent, but retarded. So I can't imagine an american remake being better. Seems I'm right/

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Vampiro: Descent was awesome. What are you talking about?

I'm talking about that lame movie where the "evil" characters look like they bought their costumes from a Lord of the Rings garage sale. On top of that, half the movie was cheesy girl talk. The gore was great, but the scares were nothing and the movie as a whole failed. Sorry for not being entertained by what's essentially a bunch of Gollums who don't talk funny.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Eh, I was entertained. Which is all I expected. Something I haven't gotten out of a horror movie in years.

Posted by Bebop

Is it true the last line is "**** you internet"?

Posted by Ant

I don't THINK so. I would have bol'd if it was. But I don't remember hearing that. So probably not :(