Shadow Hearts: Covenant

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I've picked this game up only a few days ago, and I'm glad to say that I did. It brings back quite a few memories of playing the original, good memories, and I'm enjoying it so far. I have a few issues with it concerning some of the voice acting, and some of the graphics are a little jaggy, but overall, I think it will be good. The cinematics are astounding, and the Judgement Ring is as great as ever, one of my favourite things about the game. Soul fusion always proves to be fun, and Yuri is still badas[color=pink]s. I think there will be a few stages in the game that are rather silly, but overall, it looks great.

So who else has played it, or the original?[/color]

Posted by William

I've played and have beaten the original, and just bought Shadow Hearts: Covenant from the pawn shop for $15 about 2 days ago. Been playing it ever since and it's great. One of my favorite games of all time now actually.

I love most of the characters, and Joachim is just hilarious. The fact that you have to obtain "Stud Cards" of halfway naked guys to give to the gay French dude, is also kind of humourous in it's own way. The cinematics/cutscenes are also absolutely amazing.

I haven't really gotten TOO far into the game yet (just got into Russia), but I'm really loving the game. Can't wait til part 3 comes out (although it'd be a bit weird, since Yuri won't be the main character this time... =/)

I know. I'll miss Yuri. But I'm sure it'll still be ok. I'll start this game up again once I finish Disgaea.

And yes, the homosexual french man didn't really come as too much of a surprise. It's kinda funny, I suppose. ;p

Posted by William

I just hope they have the main character in the third installment have the ability to transform into demons as well though. If not, that'd suck immensely.

I did, however, like the way Yuri looks in this one opposed to the first one. It's way better in my opinion.

Yeah. The main character had better be a decendant of Yuri. I should really read up more on it

His attire suits him better in the second one, I agree. But I also liked what he wore and how he looked in the first one, as well.

Posted by Majeh717

i loved Shadow Hearts the first game yuri is so cool and you get to fight *** what a game.i did like yuris look more in the new game and i liked that they talked more in this one.the story was somewhat better in the new game too.

Posted by WhiteWolf012187

SH and SH2 are 2 of my favorite games of all time. They are up there with the final fantasy games. I love this new game. The is ALOT more humor in it than the first one... and shows how Yuri has changed somewhat. I just arrived in Japan in the game, and am enjoying it so far. I love that there is a wolf in it. hottness :-) Now all I need is the Seraphic Radiance and I'm all set.

<3 WhiteWolf