mod suggestion

Posted by Fate

Can I co-mod Xbox and Future Systems? Gogogo.

Posted by Stalolin

Pit and Klarth are already on X-Box.

Doesn't seem necessary. And boomstick is still pretty active. Ask boomstick about it.

Posted by Iris

Pit doesn't seem to ever do much. Klarth has a ton of boards as it is, and Fate's demonstrated that she can do a great job of modding, so I say go for it. As for Future Systems, boomstick and Fate are good co-mods in the Anime board, and since boomstick isn't quite as active as Fate and Future Systems gets a lot of traffic, I'd say it's a great idea.

Posted by Ant

Future Systems, yes.
Xbox, no.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Iris]Klarth has a ton of boards as it is, and Fate's demonstrated that she can do a great job of modding, so I say go for it.Wait, so I have an assload of boards and Fate doesn't? We mod the same friggin' number.

Me:
Intro, PSP, Xbox, Communty, Literature

Fate:
General Gaming, OT, War Board, Community, Anime

:/ I still say it should be Wings for those two boards.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Ant: Future Systems, yes.
Xbox, no.

Put Wings on Xbox.

Posted by Fate

Quoting Klarth: Wait, so I have an assload of boards and Fate doesn't? We mod the same friggin' number.

Me:
Intro, PSP, Xbox, Communty, Literature

Fate:
General Gaming, OT, War Board, Community, Anime

:/ I still say it should be Wings for those two boards.

Chill, this isn't some competition. I own an Xbox and Future Systems has only one mod. If not Xbox, then it's cool. I was really looking at FS anyways.

Posted by Klarth

It's k, I don't think it's a competition. simply that Iris seems to be overlooking a few things when it comes to me :) Honestly, I don't care who gets Xbox, I just want help from someone who isn't totally useless.

Hi pit

Posted by Fate

Well, if you'd like Wings for Xbox, then that wouldn't bother me at all. boomstick and I get along just fine, so I don't think she'll freak out or anything.

Posted by Iris

Ah, I forgot Jesse took back some boards from you. Either way, Fate's got a lot of support on her other boards, so it's not as if they'll be destroyed if she starts paying a little more attention to FS. :D

Posted by Pit

totally useless? go suck my balls. I told you, I dont have Xbox live, nor, AN XBOX anymore. Why shouldI mod two fo rums, I have no interest in, WHATSOEVER.

Didn't I ask to get demodded months ago? I said I just wanted the DS forum, (since I pushed for its creation, when people wanted to merge it with gameboy) and Pokemon forum once Diamond and Pearl hits the shelevs, casuse once I get that, I know, I'll be hooked on it for 3 years, as I did with every other pokemon game.

Posted by Fate

I remember you saying that before, too. Jesse just never got around to doing anything about it. lol

Posted by Pit

I know. I first ask him to keep me on PSP, cause I was still in it, but since my xbox live was removed I told him to demod me from xbox and give it to klarth, as he seemed interested in it. Rather than that, he kept me on and added Klarth. Then my I got jumped and mugged for my PSP, and you know what, why would I rebuy a 250 buck handheld so soon? So I said give it to Klarth and Fate, and he just added them on :(

Posted by Stalolin

Since we're on the topic of modding new boards, can I mod the 21-days-with-no-posts Metroid Board solely to spite another member?

Posted by Stalolin

yeah, double post I know, but didn't want to open another thread and no one would notice if I just editted it.

Considering how inactive Angelwing has been and since no one has asked for Playstation, does anyone mind if I take over modding it?

Posted by Linkman

Angelwing moved, and is without internet right now. She can't get it turned on until sometime in September. She's on AIM all the time though, through Mobile services.

Yeah, should of said this sooner :(

Posted by boomstick

I don't mind as far as Future Systems is concerned.

Posted by Fate

hay jesse

Posted by Jesse Smith

But I havn't been able to vote yet!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Fate

sup jess

Posted by Iris

Fate...

Make a poll, silly. :mad:

Posted by Fate

It's on top. :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith