Smallville

Posted by Apathetic

Dang good show. Its probably one of the only ones I watch now. My friend got the discs and is letting me borrow them. Ive seen about a third of the first season and it gets better every episode :). So like, what do you guys think?

Posted by Forgotten Soul

I honestly love the show myself. I actually got Seasons
1-4 on DVD set back at Christmas time, but I have yet
to even finish them all. Always busy, but it is probably
one of my favorite TV shows.

Posted by Shin-Ra

I went into Gamestop a few months ago to buy a used copy of the first season of Six Feet Under and the guy working there kept going on and on about this show. I watched it before and didn't think too much of it. Is it still on the air (new episodes OR reruns)? If so, I'll check it out again.

Posted by Klarth

I don't really like it :( To me, most of Superman's charm came from his renown. It irritates me when ****ty prequel series like these crop up.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Klarth: I don't really like it To me, most of Superman's charm came from his renown. It irritates me when ****ty prequel series like these crop up.

Case in point: X-Men Evolution.
Counter point: Tiny Toons Adventures.

Posted by Zeta

Tiny Toons wasn't a prequel series. You're probably thinking of Baby Looney Tunes.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Zeta: Tiny Toons wasn't a prequel series. You're probably thinking of Baby Looney Tunes.

Oh right, they were like the spawn of the Looney Tunes. Good catch. Well my point is moot now, because Baby Looney Tunes is one of the most evil shows I've ever seen.

Posted by Klarth

Muppet Babies also falls into that category. Dear gad. :(

Posted by boomstick

It's alright, not great, one of the better live action TV shows on right now outside of Lost, that I really enjoy.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

My friend and I haven't missed a single episode since it first started. We have both agreed that it's the best worst show out there, and one we love and hate at the same time. It's got some great **** in it and how everything fits, or doesn't, is pretty interesting. The special effects are also great for a TV series and the writing isn't that bad. Everything else is absolutely frustrating though. Pretty much every episode this season was a filler with only a hint of the bigger picture right at the last five minutes. It wouldn't be so bad if the fillers weren't mind-boggling retarded and they didn't use the brain-wipe cop-out ten times a season. Still, I love it to death and I'll be sad to see it finish next year.

Posted by omegga

(spoiler)

when does the new season come out? i think its either season 4 or 5. Its the one after Lex gets taken over by general Zahd and basically the world is falling apart.

Posted by Apathetic

I dont think Ill buy it, but Ill watch my friends :). Btw, Im done with 1st season.

Quoted post: when does the new season come out? i think its either season 4 or 5. Its the one after Lex gets taken over by general Zahd and basically the world is falling apart.

Next season is season six. That part already happened in the season finale of season five. It's Zod, not "Zahd."

Posted by Lord of Spam

Watched it a few times, never really got into it though.

OH SNAP, A ONE LINE POST. BETTER ADD MORE OR ITLL GET DELETED. sup iris.

Posted by Apathetic

Vamp, mind telling me what channel and time its on? :3

Depends where you live, but it's on UPN thursdays at eight.

Posted by Red

I've only seen the show a few times but loved it, and I'm not even a big fan of superman.

Posted by Apathetic

Quoting Vampiro: Depends where you live, but it's on UPN thursdays at eight.

I live in cali, any difference?

If you get UPN, then no. Otherwise, can't help. As the only other stations that play it here are Canadian. Doubt you get those.

Posted by O.T.L

Freakin <3 this show. I agree with everything Vamp said.

Posted by Dr. Rockso

I'll watch it when Despero or Darksied show up.

Posted by David M. Awesome

Honestly, I hate everything about Smallville. I would much rather watch this:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/txkarenr/txkarenr2/LC.jpg[/IMG]
:D

Posted by brock9233

Quoting Apathetic: Dang good show. Its probably one of the only ones I watch now. My friend got the discs and is letting me borrow them. Ive seen about a third of the first season and it gets better every episode :). So like, what do you guys think?

No need to borrow the discs just watch Smallville online. In ma point of view it is hard to retain the dvd's but it is always safe and cheap to watch tv show online.