Favorite form of transportation

Posted by WackoHater2

What is your favorite form of transportation? I love riding in the car, laying across the back seat, listening to my mp3 player.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I take a ride on the Reading Rainbow.
[spoiler]Walking.[/spoiler]
Why is that not in the poll?

Posted by Klarth

I take the train more often than anything else, but I absolutely LOVE cycling.

Posted by Xenos

Hmm ... depends.

If it is a long distance thing, I like planes ... well, I do like trains and ships too. Tough.

Short distance, bicycles.

Medium distance ... cars I guess.

Posted by Arcadios

I've gottan my permit but have yet to find an automobile to drive even then I need supervision so I walk in order to get around.
Luckly for me a mall is in a short walking distant as well as a popular electronic store by the name of Best Buy.

Posted by Axis

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles! :cookie2:

Well I absolutely love going on trains that are located up in the mountains. Those are always a blast to ride. I also will be taking a train from Paris to Rome next summer. I'm pumped for it.

Posted by Ayu

I'm good with traveling by automobile, or plane.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Car. Everything else requires too much energy and/or too much of a hassle.

Posted by Lord of Spam

bikes, since it covers both motor and human powered forms.

Posted by NeXidala

I LOVE bicycle riding (I do it everyday) but, since I live near the beach, I absouletely love boats. It's a wonderful thing to me.
And I don't really like cars that much after I got in my car accident a couple of months ago.

Posted by Zeta

Bicycle, since everywhere I usually go is within biking distance.

Posted by Ant

Flying. Because it's not something I get to do everyday.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

You wouldn't say that if you had to do it everyday.

Posted by Iris

Driving is more convenient, although biking is much more enjoyable. It really would depend on the situation.

Posted by mis0

I enjoy driving my car, rather than being a passenger. I also enjoy cycling because I am in control there too. I've never liked trains because living here where we just got a light rail system, I've had very little exposure to them. It probably has been five years since I was on a train last. Planes are fine though; I usually fly somewhere every year.

Posted by Trigger

I enjoy cars for the most part, but for any significantly long distance journey, I far more prefer travelling by plane; take off has to be my most favourite moment, mostly because of the feeling as opposed to the fact I am "leaving" the place.

Posted by Raptor

That, of course, entirely depends on where I want to go.

Any other state in America or a different country? Plane, obviously. The severe lack of mass transportation around here necessitates my traveling by car to get to most places. Fortunately, I have one. Though, I often prefer to ride my mountain bike or walk to get to relatively close locations, especially if it's nighttime or it isn't sunny out.

Posted by Ch

I like flying. I get to see everything below me. :)

Posted by Dark Seth

I like taking my bike or skateboard.

Posted by Kit

Anything that isn't Public transport will do for me. Usually car.

Posted by Apathetic

Bike, Car, Plane.