Shower or Bath?

Posted by WackoHater2

Which do you take?

As for me, both. If I wanna get clean quickly and get going somewhere, I take a shower. If I have time to just sit and relax, I take a bath.

Posted by Stalolin

MAKE A POLL

And shower. Baths suck.

Posted by WackoHater2

Lmao. I was in the middle of making a poll when you posted. Sorry. ;)

Posted by Phantasma2

O YEA LOL LET'S MAKE A SUB-THREAD ABOUT A THREAD.

Jesus, anywho, showers.

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Phantasma: O YEA LOL LET'S MAKE A SUB-THREAD ABOUT A THREAD.

Jesus, anywho, showers.

I was thinking of making this thread a few days ago, just kept forgetting. Now it seems like I am copying you. I'm not.. well.. you dont gotta believe me.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Panic: you dont gotta believe me.

Good, I don't. ;)

Showers.

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Sapphire Rose: Good, I don't. ;)

Showers.

Didnt think you would. :D

Posted by Phantasma2

You didn't think. You don't have the intelligence to think.

I BET YOUR MOM IS TELLING YOU WHAT TO POST.

Posted by The Judge

Showers. Baths scare me.

Posted by Last Fog

I bet someone will think they're funny by saying neither.

Showers are much better.

Posted by Klarth

If it's a shower cubicle with a door, then shower all the way. If there's a curtain, then showers can get ****ed. Curtains make me feel insecure as hell.

Posted by Trigger

Showers, because they are quicker than a bath and I don't have the time to take a bath these days. Sometimes baths can be good, though, despite how time-consuming they can be and how easily the hot water seems to turn cold. Besides, you get the whole "old person" wrinkle effect too, which just feels weird after a while.

Posted by Ch

Never taken a bath. Only showers, but baths seen too slow for me.

I don't like being nakee in water for long. :/

Posted by Roger Smith

Showers are quicker, feel better, and the idea that you can slip and fall and kill yourself while sleeping while taking a shower is a lot more exciting then simply drowning while sleeping while taking a bath.

Posted by Kit

I only have a bath once in a while, Showers are a lot quicker, so I go for a shower most of the time.

Posted by Dexter

Usually I would be in a hurry and just take showers, but I've been relaxing myself and having more time on my paws all throughout August so I have been taking plenty of baths. It seems as though I grab whatever book I'm currently reading and take a bath every other day. I actually like the feeling I have after getting out of a bath. I've been spending more time in the ocean, though. I feel a good bath helps me sleep better at night, especially when times are rough.

Posted by NeXidala

I don't like baths, they make me feel uncomforatble. Showers are much better.
Though, Jacuzzi is fun! [spoiler]Random, I know.[/spoiler]

Posted by Mr.Jones

baths, I like the bubbly sensation

Posted by Apathetic

Showerrr. Baths are hard.

Posted by nm/de

I always feel dirty when I'm in a bath cause it's like im floating in my own skin particles and stuff!

Not that I'm ever dirty. Ever.

So shower it is!

Posted by Crazy K

I take showers everyday. But I would not mind to much to take a bath.

Posted by Xenos

I use to enjoy taking a bath and reading at the same time - alas! Time does not let me do that anymore.

Posted by WackoHater2

Time is the reason I usualy don't take baths. I have been taking them at like 3 in the morning. It's the onl chance I get anymore.

Posted by Iris

Usually showers. Baths are good if it's a comfortable tub, or it's with some one else. Like Trigger said though, bath water gets cold fast. Hot tubs are much better for relaxation and romance.

Posted by Ant

Showers. I had to take some baths recently when I sprained my foot. I don't care for it all too much. Maybe if it was bigger, but alas, it is not. :(

Posted by WackoHater2

We now have a very old fashioned tub. It is much easier for me to fit in it. I guess that's why I find it comforting. The one we had before in our old house was small. I couldn't sit or lay comfortably in it.

Posted by VampchickAkasha

both... and sometimes at the same time... :-D

Posted by Xero

I take showers for 2 reasons:

1. Wastes less water (I dont take long showers)
2. I dont fit in a bath if I lie in it.

Posted by Killer Jordo

I usually shower. But after sports or a hike I have a bath or go HOT TUBBIN'!