Do you listen to music while taking a bath/shower?

Posted by Phantasma2

Well, do you people listen to music while taking a bath or shower?

As for me, I do.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Nothing is better than hearing the growls of Bloodbath as I touch myself in silly places with soap.

I don't think I've ever gone without music while cleansing myself.

Posted by Stalolin

I did once, but our water-proof radio is lost. :(

Posted by Klarth

I do in the bath when I'm home in France. I desperately want a shower CD player, though :(

Posted by WackoHater2

I would if I had a radio in the bathroom. I am thinking about buying one.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I bought a seventy dollar CD player back when I was fifteen for bathroom use only. Six years later, I'm still using it. So yeah, I always have music on when taking a shower.

Posted by Slade

I'd never listened to music before in the shower until about a week ago... It was pretty cool.

Posted by Ant

I have a few times...but otherwise, no.

Posted by Gollum

I just use the same boom box I use in my room in the shower and it still works perfectly after years of moisture.

Posted by Xenos

If I could, I would. :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm usually thinking about what I have to do for the day and getting myself pumped up for doing it.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Listening to music while I shower doesn't sound appealing, at all. I enjoy taking showers and I guess I don't want music bothering me the whole time, mainly because I find the sound and feel of water to be soothing. The same goes for listening to music while I go walking or wandering about. I much prefer to soak in the actual moment rather than choose to hear something recorded.

Posted by Ch

I've been listning to music in the shower for years.

Of course I've had to buy at least 4 boomboxes.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I enjoy taking showers and I guess I don't want music bothering me the whole time, mainly because I find the sound and feel of water to be soothing.

I listen to music of running water while taking a shower sometimes :(

Posted by Crazy K

I usually do listen to music, but since my radio is a heap of junk I have not lately. I might get a new one though.

Posted by Raptor

I play the jukebox in my head when I'm taking a shower, and it usually goes something like, "da ba dee da ba dai."

Posted by Trigger

Blue his house, with a blue little window and a blue Corvette and everything is blue for him and himself and everybody around 'cause he ain't got nobody to listen to!

I used to listen to music in the shower, and often get carried away enough to sing along. These days, I live in a house with five males and one other female - I'd prefer not to be heard in the shower. Besides, the hot water doesn't last very long with this many people sharing one house.