Super mod header

Posted by Klarth

Feel like putting it back up, Jesse?

Posted by Shin-Ra

DON'T CHANGE SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T NEED TO BE CHANGED! UGH!

j/k I actually forgot who all is a super mod :cool:

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Shin-Ra]DON'T CHANGE SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T NEED TO BE CHANGED! UGH!
Haha, maybe we should actually let the non-mod userbase vote on this to see if it provides any drama. Could be fun.

Posted by Linkman

I see no benefit in putting it back. My account has been hack free since it's been removed, so leave it that way.

Posted by Stalolin

IT WOULD HELP THE NEW MEMBERS BECAUSE THEY WOULD KNOW WHO THEIR SUPER MODS ARE AND THEY'D PM YOU GUYS MORE

Posted by Linkman

They never PMed us when they were up there; only when they wanted a blog.

Posted by Klarth

oh yeah, i forgot that was a bad thing

Posted by Linkman

It's not a good enough reason if super mods are going to be hacked while they're up there. If they're smart enough to look in the forum leaders page, then they're smart enough to have a blog.

Posted by Jesse Smith

News flash: Any one who can't find the link on the index page to the list...is a n00bie...aka is another Max Mouse or bakare buuuuuuuuttttttt...whatever his name is!! :D:D:D

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Linkman: They never PMed us when they were up there; only when they wanted a blog.

I actually stopped getting PM's when I first became a supermod. :(

Posted by Dexter

I have had at least 8 members ask me for a list of the super mods on AIM in the last month. I would like to have it back.

Posted by Iris

If those 8 members are capable of accessing your profile and finding your AIM name, then I'm sure they can find the forum leaders link. :(

Posted by Linko_16

Hey, I didn't realize we had one until it was mentioned in this thread.