4.1 million Bad Dell batteries. Made by sony

Posted by scylla

http://www.cio.com/blog_view.html?CID=23946

seems sony has an uncanny knack for striking the wrong cords as of recently.

Posted by Lord of Spam

*chords

I saw this the other day. I was wondering how long it was going to take for someone to start freaking out about it.

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoted post: Sony said Tuesday that it will share the cost of the large battery recall with Dell.

What? It's Sony's fault they're retarded, they should pay all of it.

Posted by Fate

Not for faulty product testing! :cookie:

Posted by Trigger

Dell have always had shitty batteries, anyway.

Posted by Apathetic

Why would sony be making dell batteries anyways.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

I reckon this same type of bursting into flames will happen with the PS3.

Posted by JonMB

My Dell laptop battery has been recalled, haha. I'll get around to sending it in, just so I can have a new battery.

Than again, my battery has been working great as it is. But it is a year old now...

Posted by Trigger

Quoting Phlynthe: I reckon this same type of bursting into flames will happen with the PS3.

Except that the batteries are completely different. Seems a little unfair to brand Sony a bad battery producer in all their series of batteries just because one batch had its faults. Arnotts have had one batch of a specific brand of biscuits contaminated and recalled - are all their biscuits bad and every future biscuit release bound to be bad? Please, keep your idiotic fanboy comments to yourself, no one really wants to hear you unjustifiably bad-mouth a company's product before it's even released.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

ah outsourcing

Posted by TheSorrow

my laptop battery was one number off of the recalled ones but mine does get hot from time to time for being on it for about an hour

Posted by Trigger

As any battery would, which is why it's a good idea to buy a cooling pack to sit under your laptop.

Posted by muffla

yea if you dont your never gonna be able to have kids :D
does sony have a problem with bateries ? if i rember right they had to reacal some of the ac adapters for the ps2 for the same problem

Posted by Trigger

[quote]yea if you dont your never gonna be able to have kids
I'm going to write off your entire post as a pointless piece of text, all because of your opening statement. Do not give your opinion. Ever.