radio show

Posted by Lord of Spam

Ok, so last week I recorded me and my friend brian on our college radio show tht we do every thursday. The quality is terrible (i.e mess ups, variable volume, etc) but you might still get a laugh out of it.

I'm the first thing you hear. And the reasont that I had to intro it twice was that there was a bit of a "technicaly difficulty" during recorded (accidentally kicked the cord out of the computer) but I had promised that I would give Sabre a shout out.

Anyway, its about 50 minutes long, 47 megs. Download and enjoy if you wish. Its got some interesting music in it, and some (non) witty banter too.

[url=http://www.initialsurge.com/los/01%20Track%201.wma]file pls[/url]

Oh, and I have no idea why there is only sound in the right channel. Dont ask.

Edit: mad props for KoH for the mad 1337 hosting yo

Posted by KoH

lmao ROB.

wtf mention the koh next time ya loser :(

DREAM THEATER, COME ON. ASK SOMEONE TO TRANSFER AN ALBUM FROM YOU.

Btw... Iron Maiden > Dream Theater

Posted by Lord of Spam

We're on at 7:00pm EST every Thursday. Call if you want.

But I suppose you'll have to listen to her the phone number. :cool:

Posted by KoH

OH I'LL CALL. I'LL CALL AND MAKE AN *** OF YOU IN FRONT OF YOUR COLLEGE. MWHAHAHAH. No seriously, I'll tell them you're gay and that you love rob.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

It was nice hearing your voice ( :rainbow: ). Funny stuff, by the way.

Posted by Lord of Spam

wtf r u saying I sound gay >:o

I'm doing it again tonight. CALL ME UP PEOPLE. It starts at around 7Pm est, and the number is 727-864-8414. Feel free to call and say something childish yet humerous (i.e. "boobs lol") on air if you want. Or, feel free to suggest songs ahead of time (jsut be warned that you only have until about 6pm or so to suggest them, so that I can be sure that I have time to get them downloaded and ready).

Posted by Lord of Spam

Yeah, so I just got back to school, which mens that internet=very yes. Which also means that camwhoring=very yes. Let the fun begin.

First off, the cat, standing amongst my collection of M:tG cards. For refernce to the size of the cat/collection, each box holds about 600 cards, give or take.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/irl/cardsandcat.jpg[/IMG]

And of course, me, being all hardXcore and metal and whatnot.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/irl/omgrawkon.jpg[/IMG]

And finally, and (almost) full body shot.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/irl/141143.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by netman

yay you got rid of the gross bleached blond hair from your last pic years ago!

Posted by Lord of Spam

....The only time I've had bleached hair was when my school made me take the blue I hjad dyed into it out. Its just an issue of lighting. For instance, in my dorm room, its really dark. I had to open the windows to get enough light in to make the pic viewable, which means that there wasnt enough light for my haior to be like omg blond. Plus, I havent been spending as much time in the sun recently since its winter and all, which means it get a tad darker. It'll be super blond by the end of summer.:cool:

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Yay for cats.

Posted by Klarth

...Your forehead is strangely large!

You look way different than the last photo I saw of you. And wtf, they let you keep a cat at school?

Posted by Raptor

You really ought to consider toning those forearms and invest in a shirt that makes you look straighter (if looking straight is your intention, anyway).

Posted by Lord of Spam

1) Yes, I do have a large forehead.
2) Thats the only shirt I have that is that tight. It, for some reason, is cooler than most of my other shirts, so I wear it when I have to move stuff, i.e. today.
3) The shot with the cat is at my moms house, where the cat is kept. Although I could keep it here if I chose to.
4) My arms are strong enough for what I use them for (typing, occasional lifting, not much else) I focus most of my efforts on my legs, since they get used far more.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Lord of Spam: 4) My arms are strong enough for what I use them for (typing, occasional lifting, not much else) I focus most of my efforts on my legs, since they get used far more.

and fappin? with your legs?

Posted by Lord of Spam

You assume I have use for fappin. [spoiler]Its all about technique over strength[/spoiler]

Besides, judging from 4chan, such a thing is not unheard of.

Posted by Aesthetic

Your shirt lies. And finally, pictures of le mattiekins (you wait too long to get new ones :mad:)! You look a lot like a good friend of mine who went into the army (which makes it even more ironic, considering your shirt) - you just have a larger forehead. I like.

And your cat is spiffy. Name?

Posted by Lord of Spam

I refer to it as cat. My mother refers to it as the french for for ladybug, which i have since forgotten. It is made of spoiled and fluffy.

Posted by Aesthetic

Four years of French and I still don't know simple nouns. Cat suits he/she/it fine.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Same here.:(

Plus, whats the point in naming something that doesnt come to you when you call it?

Posted by The Judge

Wanna fight? Now that I know what I'm up against, I'll take you. ;)

Nice fore....pictures.

Posted by Lord of Spam

lolz

If you end up out here somehow, I'll box you.

Posted by Aesthetic

[quote=Lord of Spam]Plus, whats the point in naming something that doesnt come to you when you call it?

Well, I was given a name. I'm not sure, but I think there've been some advantages.

Posted by Lord of Spam

:P

Posted by KoH

Dude you look like one of my friends right now. No joke, the similarities are mind boggling. But anyway, cool pics, yeah, show bush next time 8-)

Posted by Lord of Spam

Why do people keep telling me that I look like someone they know >:0

Posted by Aesthetic

Well, it wasn't just someone. He was a very funny guy with whom I had a strong infatuation for. That lasted a pretty long time, too. Anyway, he was cool. So take it as a compliment, assmonkey. >:0

Posted by NegativeTrend

?

Posted by brownoystercult

You look like Beavis, without the glasses.

I wonder how you got a hot chick like Azusa!

Posted by Lord of Spam

1) lol@assmonkey
2) I have no idea what the dale gribble/rusty shackleford thing is about
3) dunno [spoiler]$[/spoiler]

NT is saying you look alike.

Posted by Lord of Spam

The beavis thing I've heard before. In fact, I used to be able to do the voice pretty **** well too. But then those pesky hormones had to go crazy during puberty and then the voice was gone.

Thats the first time Ive heard the Dale thing, though people have told me that I remind them of him in a more personality type way, since I'm crazy paranoid.

Posted by Ch

Woah... You look WAY different than I expected. I expected you to have really long hair... I mean like REALLY LONG hair. And you kinda do look like Bevis now that I think of it.
[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/User245/Bevisa.jpg[/IMG]
This guy kinda looks like Bevis too!

Posted by junior senior

in your old picture you looked about 18.
in these pictures you look about 25 wtf

Posted by Raptor

[QUOTE=Ch

Posted by Pit

Man, I seriously thought you would look like a young Silvester Stallone.

I mean wtf was I thinking :-\

Posted by Lord of Spam

wtfux@pit

current age:19

Posted by Lord of Spam

Yeah, I'm super not happy with it. the person that did it cut it waaaaay too short. I look almost bald now.

[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/irl/200023.jpg]Hmmm... does this hair suck? Yup![/url]

Also, I got bored and decided to impersonate [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/irl/195934.jpg]Lil Jon.[/url]

Posted by Klarth

It isn't that bad, but you should consider putting it in dreads or something at some point. :D

Just wait for it to grow out again. We all have ****ty haircuts sometimes.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

You look nothing like I thought you would look like.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Yeah, not even close.

Though the hair actually suits you. I like it. Makes you look tough.

Posted by Boner

Does that shirt get you lots of chicks?

Posted by Lord of Spam

...Yes, actually. Drunk girls want to know what it means, and I use it to start convos sometimes. The funniest response I ever got was "You're a nerd? Then why are you at this party?"

Good times.

Posted by Boner

I have a shirt that says "Chicks hate me." It works. Especially on the drunk ones.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting VirtualRealityZone: You look nothing like I thought you would look like.

I thought he'd look like Han Solo. I always think a person looks like their avatar. :/ Right now I think Vampiro's Chibi-Robo.

Nice shirt, though.

Quoted post: Right now I think Vampiro's Chibi-Robo.

lol you think im cute

Posted by junior senior

I like the Lil' Jon. :)

btw you look late-30s :(

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Zeta: I always think a person looks like their avatar. :/.

Then you have an accurate description of me (god I wish).

The look suits you, LoS. Long hair on you would probably look bad.

Quoted post: btw you look late-30s

No way. Late twenties... maybe.

Posted by Lord of Spam

1) Glasses make you look old :cool:
2) You guys gotta be kidding, right? Late 20s? lawl
3) I would just look like the worlds ugliest woman if I had long hair.

Quoted post: 2) You guys gotta be kidding, right? Late 20s? lawl

No. 26-28 looks pretty plausible.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Fake id, here I come.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Yeah, I'd have to say you look somewhere around 28. Yeah.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I've been told that my pale skin and blond hair makes me look british. :/

Either way, vast improvement over your last cut.

In fact you should keep it that way for a very long time.

Posted by Cronoan

I wouldn't say British, but at least it doesn't look way horrible LoS. ;) For what consolation that lends you, I rather like short hair on guys.

Posted by sniper

People tell me my pale skin and blond hair makes me look Russian. >_>

Posted by Xero

Quoting Lord of Spam: Yeah, I'm super not happy with it. the person that did it cut it waaaaay too short. I look almost bald now.

[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/irl/200023.jpg]Hmmm... does this hair suck? Yup![/url]

Also, I got bored and decided to impersonate [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/irl/195934.jpg]Lil Jon.[/url]

No it actually looks good.

Nice teeth too :P

Posted by Lord of Spam

For the record, the last pic wasnt a haircut, I jut hadnt done anything with it in a while because I'm super lazy and tend not to care how I look.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Lord of Spam: I've been told that my pale skin and blond hair makes me look british. :/

I hate you

Posted by Xero

Quoting Lord of Spam: I'm super lazy and tend not to care how I look.

Hum...so if your totally dirty your gonna go outside and take a walk is that it?

EDIT: or was this a joke?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Caring about cleanliness and caring about looks are different.

I'm clean but sloppy.

Posted by Xero

ah ok thats different indeed. I'm sloppy too. I'm working on it.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm not :cookie:

Posted by Lord of Spam

I had a job interview today, so I had to get all dressed up. Shirt, tie, slacks, shiney shoes, whole nine yards. Figured I might as well share my hotness with you all. First up is [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/tie.jpg]full tie and all, on the way to the interview.[/url] Then, I always take the tie off in the car and undo the top button for an [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/notie.jpg]"lol i'm classy but laid back"[/url] look.

You cant really tell from these pics, but the shirt goes crazy well with my eyes. You can kinda tell from [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/204944.jpg]this[/url], but my webcam doesnt really do the best job of capturing colors.:/ Chicks dig blue eyes though.:cool:

Posted by Aesthetic

I think you've got the job. :-*

Request denied for neither shirt, nor tie? YOU WILL PAY oh, and I still like the eye picture, even though you can't see the actual color too well.

Posted by The Judge

You look like the stereotypical cubicle geek.

I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Hope you get the job. :D

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting The Judge: You look like the stereotypical cubicle geek.

I mean that in the nicest way possible.

If I ever do become one, I'm going to either go out Office Space or Fight Club style. Not sure which.

[quote=teh sammeh]Request denied for neither shirt, nor tie? YOU WILL PAY

I dont want to make your head explode, bby:*

Posted by Aesthetic

Aw :(

oh, and Office Space for teh win

Posted by gundelhell_wielder

[COLOR="Black"]LoS you look like my brother.
Anyways,although I think you hate me,good luck on getting that job.[/COLOR]

Posted by Zeta

What did you apply for?

Quoting Lord of Spam: Chicks dig blue eyes though.:cool:

Woah, srsly!?

Quoted post: If I ever do become one, I'm going to either go out Office Space or Fight Club style. Not sure which.

Office Space, stupid.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Zeta: What did you apply for?

Woah, srsly!?

Its just some call center thing. Minimal work, and it lets me practice dealing with people less intelligent than me without yelling at them. I can take $10 an hour to sit on my ***.:cool:

And yes. Most do. Same with blond hair.:cool:

Posted by Aesthetic

I prefer brown, but that's just me.

Edit: And brown, again. :(

Posted by Zeta

I believe you have my stapler.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Aesthetic: I prefer brown, but that's just me.

Edit: And brown, again. :(

You've got blondish hair. You dont count:P

I like your eye.

Although I prefer green overall.

Posted by Roger Smith

Black hair+ brown eyes= win and success.

Posted by Demonblade

Hope you got the job spam...maybe then you will be able to afford your dream car, the ole miata.

Anyways...heil to blue eyes man, ive got em too.

Quoted post: Black hair+ brown eyes= win and success.

aww shucks.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Vampiro: aww shucks.

I was actually refering to myself but yea..that works too I guess.

Posted by Demonblade

Me=brown hair+blue eyes. I lose again...suprise, suprise.

Yeah, brown and blue is a ****ty combination.

Posted by Demonblade

well, in recent months it is ever increasingly becoming more and more black...so i do have the potential of having half of the combo. As of now, i am the scum of the earth.

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Vampiro: Yeah, brown and blue is a ****ty combination.

quite contrary. blonde hair/blue eyes, or dark hair/dark eyes is so typical and boring. its definitely intriguing to see black or dark brown hair with light blue eyes

Well, you're wrong. So there you go.

Posted by Lord of Spam

lol im so aryan

NEWS UPDATE

I've decided that I really want to whip my *** into shape this summer. I plan on biking at least 3 miles a day, working out every other day, and going on kayak trips as often as I can while still in school. My end goal is to weigh 200 pounds. I already weigh 180, and I've hardly any fat, so I think that if I really stick to it and bust my ***, I can come close to pulling it off.

Posted by Aesthetic

psst, muscle is bad

Posted by Lord of Spam

This is only true in excess. Since its only a 20 pound gain, it wouldnt be that bad. Besides, the areas I plan to try to gain it on are the ones that need it anyway.

Posted by Aesthetic

If you insist. :mad:

Posted by Zeta

[quote=Vampiro]Yeah, brown and blue is a ****ty combination

*Sob*

Posted by Lord of Spam

Brown and blue always seemed halfass to me. Same with blond/brown

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Aesthetic: psst, muscle is bad

i prefer a slightly heavier build than a skinny scrawny lightweight (provided they're not Travis Barker in that T-Mobile commercial). I'd even take a little flub over skin and bones.

and i've yet to see a blonde haired person with brown eyes, natural blonde that is.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm not really doing it for the zOMG WOMENZ factor so much as I am the "jesus I need to get in shape" factor.

Posted by Aesthetic

[quote=NES Queen]I'd even take a little flub over skin and bones.

I wasn't implying that I prefer skin and bones; I just don't particularly like muscle. I won't hold it against the guy if they're muscular, but I'd still strongly prefer it to be lacking. I've always been against the typical "hot guy" image.

Posted by Demonblade

Quoting Lord of Spam: lol im so aryan

NEWS UPDATE

I've decided that I really want to whip my *** into shape this summer. I plan on biking at least 3 miles a day, working out every other day, and going on kayak trips as often as I can while still in school. My end goal is to weigh 200 pounds. I already weigh 180, and I've hardly any fat, so I think that if I really stick to it and bust my ***, I can come close to pulling it off.

biking, while very good exercise, wont help you gain muscle mass very fast. My suggestion to you is eat a ton of chicken and peanut butter...and lift weights as much as possible. But certaily do stick to biking because all of that excess protien that isnt used to build muscle...will turn into fat if you dont burn it of doing arobic exercises. If i could drop another 10-15 lbs...id be happy sitting quite nicely at 200. Anyways...good luck spam.

Posted by Lord of Spam

[quote=me]I plan on biking at least 3 miles a day, working out every other day, and going on kayak trips as often as I can

Quoting Demonblade: biking, while very good exercise, wont help you gain muscle mass very fast. My suggestion to you is eat a ton of chicken and peanut butter...and lift weights as much as possible. But certaily do stick to biking because all of that excess protien that isnt used to build muscle...will turn into fat if you dont burn it of doing arobic exercises. If i could drop another 10-15 lbs...id be happy sitting quite nicely at 200. Anyways...good luck spam.

Already got it covered. I've also started watching what I eat to a certain extent (i.e. not eating pizza everyday).

Also, I went on an our long kayak trip today. It was a nice day, so I jsut wore my swim suit. I now have a sunburn.:(

Quoted post: I've also started watching what I eat to a certain extent (i.e. not eating pizza everyday).

This is why I've never been able to go on any sort of workout regiment. What's the point of working out if you're just going to eat tons of food right after? I'm not fat or even overweight, but I MUST be terribly unhealthy. So I'd like to start exercising. But not when I have to sacrifice fatty foods.

Posted by NES Queen

you kinda have that opposite vamp. if you are working out or exercising daily then you don't have to be as careful with what you eat, since you're buring those "junk food" calories off. its when you don't exercise and eat incredibly unhealthy that you start to gain weight.

and even if you're blessed with a high metabolism that allows you to eat junk and still not gain weight without exercising, it doesnt mean you're "healthy". skinny does not equal healthy, just like chubby or fat doesn't always equal unhealthy. its about the condition of your heart, which cant be judged by outward appearances.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Thats one of the reasons that I put biking and kayaking in there. Its not much use to have craploads of muscle if your heart cant pump blood to them.:/

Quoted post: and even if you're blessed with a high metabolism that allows you to eat junk and still not gain weight without exercising, it doesnt mean you're "healthy".

Exactly. Hence, "but I MUST be terribly unhealthy."

However, I'd be working out to get in shape, right? Part of that has to be watching what you eat. And I eat horribly. I'm not trying to lose weight, but I basically act like an obese person. But hey, if I, somehow, could get in shape AND eat like I do right now... that would be quite great.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I liek bike riding and swimming. Swimming laps though can kick your *** if you dont pace yourself.:/

Posted by JonMB

I'm a bit of a bodybuilder myself. My favorite sites are [url]www.bodybuilding.com[/url] and [url]www.coolrunning.com[/url]

Check 'em out for advice. :D

The hardest part of exercise is just getting started, it seems. I notice that once I start doing it I enjoy it, but I just have to force myself sometimes. My iPod Shuffle has helped me too.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Sunburn update

Yeah, so I was out in a kayak for an hour and a half today. However, since I hadnt planned on it being that long of a trip, I didnt bother with sunscreen. So I was out from 1130am to 100pm. Since I was going towards the sun for half of hte trip, and away from it for the other half, my upper torso didnt get burnt too badly (mildly on both sides, though). However, since my legs (which are always sheilded by jeans, hence ZERO tan) were exposed and almost parallel the whole, time, they got the full brunt of the sun.

Here is [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/back.jpg]my back[/url] (you can kinda see on the lower back where i was against the back of the seat), the [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/shoulder.jpg]top of my shoulder[/url], and so that you can see what its really like, since my camera seems to want to compensate for too much red, is the [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/legs.jpg]back of my leg, next to the front of the other leg.[/url]

Also, does anyone know how I can get my web cam to stop changing the colors in my pics? Its getting kinda annoying:/

Posted by NES Queen

*insert speech about melanoma here and the need to wear sunscreen daily, even if its not sunny outside since UV rays are still present and harmful on cloudy days*

as for your cam, i'm sure settings vary by manufacturer/model, but on mine there is an "advanced settings" tab where the white balance is checked off to be on "auto adjust". if i take it off auto i can play around with the settings better so its not as distorted. plus it helps if its very bright in the room, the cam doesnt try to adjust for the low/poor light by fuking with the other settings, which changes the true colors of things.

Posted by Demonblade

holy hell, you got ravaged man. Thats some of the worst sunburn ive seen. Good luck when that peels...if you can, you should post a pic of the biggest skin flake you can get. It would be gross, but amusing.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Nah, its nto gonna peel. I've gotten sunburned before, I know what to do.

I've basically been bathing in aloe since then.

Side effect: I'm silky smooth.

Posted by KoH

You look pretty snazzy for a nerd.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Yeah, I clean up nice. Its probbaly one of the reasons that I'm not a total failure with the ladies.

Edit: I jsut realized that you can see a reflection of my computer screen in the pic of my eye back on page one. lol

Posted by KoH

You know what, man? Why tell us something like that if there isn't like, porn on the screen in the reflection? It's utterly useless to have that information if there is nothing of any real interest on the screen. You dick.

Posted by Demonblade

Quoting Lord of Spam: Nah, its nto gonna peel. I've gotten sunburned before, I know what to do.

I've basically been bathing in aloe since then.

Side effect: I'm silky smooth.

i guess when you live in florida for a long time, your skin is used to getting raped by the sun. Me on the other hand, would be peeling like a mofo.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I've lived here for 19 years.

The worst sunburn I ever got was when I got stranded in the Gulf when our boat ran out of gas. We were stuck out there for like, 10 hours, and since there was 5 of us, we ran out of sunblock kinda quick. We ended up getting towed back by a boat load of mexicans who were super nice but didnt speak much english.

My shoulders were so burnt that they were almost a light purple, and peeled 3 times. I was NOT a happy camper.

Posted by Demonblade

Ouch. Ive been sunburnt, but nowhere near that badly. Ive lived in florida for a little more than a year now (the south for almost 2) and i havent been burnt too badly. I naturally have a tan complection so maybe that helps.

Posted by Lord of Spam

NEWS UPDATE

So, the aloe lotion I've been using has lidocaine in it. Well, this morning I got up, took a shower, and decided to put some more on since it still looked kinda like I was going to peel.

About 2 minutes later. I feel like I'm being stabbed in the shoulders with rather large needles. I can feel the pain all the way down through the muscle. It was so bad that I ended up going to take another shower jsut to get the stuff off of me. It could still feel it, since it had already soaked in, however, so I ended up taking about 1500mg of tylenol PM, since we're out of the regular stuff. I'm not in a coherent place since the pain has died down to a dull roar.

So I looked up lidocaine online, and it turns out that one of the side effects of over does is- get this- "pins and needles."

Well, holy ****. I overdosed on lotion. So, now I'm in the position where I cant put anything on it, so its going ot peel most likely, AND it'll be uncomfortable while it does so.:/

Posted by NES Queen

um, ever hear of lotion withOUT lidocaine? you just need to prevent the skin from drying out.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Yes. Have you heard of "Thats all I got, so its that or nothing"?

Posted by NES Queen

well have you heard of walking your lazy butt to the store and buying some more? or better yet, drive there in your fancy shmancy miata :p:

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting NES Queen: well have you heard of walking your lazy butt to the store and buying some more? or better yet, drive there in your fancy shmancy miata :p:

1)Dont have any money. Spent my last $5 on the current bottle.
2)I drive a 1998 Dodge Ram with a 5.2 liter V8. Thats jsut about as far from a miata as you can get.

Posted by NES Queen

dont be such a weinertard. i know you dont have a miata, i was just poking fun at your obsession with the car.

go find a female and borrow from her. girls always have at least 4 different types of lotions on hand. plus if you ask a cute girl you may even be able to get some sympathy points from her and sucker her into rubbing it on for you. what guy doesnt like a good rub down? ;)

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting NES Queen: dont be such a weinertard. i know you dont have a miata, i was just poking fun at your obsession with the car.

go find a female and borrow from her. girls always have at least 4 different types of lotions on hand. plus if you ask a cute girl you may even be able to get some sympathy points from her and sucker her into rubbing it on for you. what guy doesnt like a good rub down? ;)

The only thing I care about a woman rubbing isnt sunburned;)

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I have black hair and blue/grey eyes. But people usually notice the unibrow before the eyes, so they never get a chance to see them. A shame.

Posted by Demonblade

Quoting Lord of Spam: The only thing I care about a woman rubbing isnt sunburned;)

Thats money right there.

I got a minor case of sunburn this weekend...but its nothing compared to the good times had on the beach.

Posted by Dreadnought

Hmmm. You look much more prosaic than I imagined. I love the eye shot.

MONEY SHOT! MONEY SHOT! IN THE EYE!!

Posted by Altinure

That shirt looks horribly too large on you.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Nah, its just the angles. Its a good fit.

You don't understand. It's gotta be skin tight to be 'cool' and in style.

Posted by Lord of Spam

OH RIGHT I TOTALY FORGOT YOU ARENT COOL UNLESS YOUR PANTS CRUSH YOUR COCK LOL

:rolleyes:

Posted by Altinure

no, dresh shirts are supposed to fit your figure. if they're baggy, it makes you look ghetto. seriously, why even try to argue with a 20 year old gay guy about clothes? lol. stereotype.

see? this doesn't look tight. it fits like it should:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/altinure/medressedup.jpg[/IMG]

Man, Alty, that's one long string of anal beads.

Posted by Altinure

yuck, haha. no, my baby freshman in the building i'm an RA of took a picture of me in their room. it's their beads.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Like I said, its mostly the angle. There isnt as much extra as it would seem.

Quoting Altinure: no, dresh shirts are supposed to fit your figure. if they're baggy, it makes you look ghetto. seriously, why even try to argue with a 20 year old gay guy about clothes? lol. stereotype.

see? this doesn't look tight. it fits like it should:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/altinure/medressedup.jpg[/IMG]

Too baggy. You're on the verge of looking ghetto.

Posted by cas

Quoting Altinure: no, dresh shirts are supposed to fit your figure. if they're baggy, it makes you look ghetto. seriously, why even try to argue with a 20 year old gay guy about clothes? lol. stereotype.

:eek:

File me under ghetto then. :)

Posted by Lord of Spam

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/Roadtrip/roadtripbegin.jpg[/IMG]

First up is the whole crew before the adventure sets out. From left to right: Jim, Chas, Cam (my room mate), and then me:cool:

Chas, being goofy before he had "the call".

Me, chilling out in the Florida heat. It was in the low 90s I think, and we were stuck in traffic.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/Roadtrip/4-bently.jpg[/IMG]

A Bently Continental GT. Its deep into 6 figure cost, and tops out around 160mph, if I'm not mistaken.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/Roadtrip/5-dinobuilding.jpg[/IMG]

Awesome building that looked like a dinosaur. It was some crappy auto mechanic store, though. It seemed like it led a dreary life, so we decided to [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/Roadtrip/6-dinobuildinggoofy.jpg]frolic in front of it.[/url]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/Roadtrip/7-firstplacewesmoked.jpg[/IMG]

The dead end where we first smoked.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/Roadtrip/8-randonriveronflorida.jpg[/IMG]

A random river in Florida. I'm not sure, but I think it might be Crystal River.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/Roadtrip/9-niftyvanshot.jpg[/IMG]

A nifty shot of a van. Nothing special, I just like the angle and the glare. We were just screwing around with the camera at this point, snapping pics of anything.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/Roadtrip/10-chasasleep.jpg[/IMG]

Chas, napping.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/Roadtrip/11-meandkitty.jpg[/IMG]

The previously mentioned kitty. Animal lovers, feel free to ignore every other pic and just comment on how cute this kitty is.:(

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/Roadtrip/12-emptyroad.jpg[/IMG]

The vast majority of the first section of our trip looked like this. Lonely roads, with high walls of trees on both sides.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/Roadtrip/13-chaswithlighterpass.jpg[/IMG]

The second time we smoked. Chas didnt feel like it, so he was leaning out trying not to get high so tha he could drive, but he ended up looking goofy. Plus, you can see me passing a lighter, but what you cant see in my other hand is a pipe packed with goodies.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/Roadtrip/14-awesometree.jpg[/IMG]

An awesome tree near where we smoked the 2nd time.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/Roadtrip/15-signride.jpg[/IMG]

Me, riding the Poor Spot Cemetery sign. Because I'm rad like that.:cool:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/Roadtrip/16-soveryhigh.jpg[/IMG]

Me, stoned off my ***. I just sat back and mellowed out for a while.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/Roadtrip/17-sunsetshot.jpg[/IMG]

A shot of Chas driving and Cam, masked out by the sunset. Thought it looked cool. We ended up turning west right as the sun was setting, so we got an extra long sunset:cool:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/Roadtrip/19-ww2sign.jpg[/IMG]

Me and Jim in front of the beach where we stopped. Turns out it was one of the places where they ran trials for D-Day in WW2.

Posted by Lord of Spam

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/Roadtrip/20-guitarguy.jpg[/IMG]

Mr. Guitarman.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/Roadtrip/21-unfinishedroom.jpg[/IMG]

Our subpar room in Brownwater, Mississippi.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/Roadtrip/22-unfinishedhotelA.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/Roadtrip/23-unfinishedhotelB.jpg[/IMG]

Two shots of our hotel, in all its hurricane damaged glory.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/Roadtrip/24-diamondheadMSbksign.jpg[/IMG]

A sign of a Burger King in a small town in Mississippi. About 9/10 buildings in that town had some sort of damage to them. It was depressing as hell.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/Roadtrip/25-LAsign.jpg[/IMG]

A shot taken on the border. Nothin' fancy.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/Roadtrip/26-bridge.jpg[/IMG]

A bridge on the way into New Orleans. I like how despite the fact that we were moving at about 80mph, we managed to get it perfectly in frame.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/Roadtrip/28-trashontheground.jpg[/IMG]

This was one of the nicer areas of the city that we passed through before we hit downtown. There was a little bit of stuff out, but not that bad.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/Roadtrip/30-awesomesign.jpg[/IMG]

A sign on a random street pole in the city proper. You gotta respect any city that expects enough alcohol consumption that they make their alcohol policy public.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/Roadtrip/31-horsecart.jpg[/IMG]

This guy was pretty funny. We ended up walking next to him for a while to hear the stories he was telling the people in his cart.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/Roadtrip/32-statue.jpg[/IMG]

A statue we passed right before heading into a MASSIVE graveyard district. There were graves everywhere for like a mile. It was odd but pretty. most were HUGE above ground marbel structures. Sadly, we lost the pics we took of them.:(

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/Roadtrip/33-moretrash.jpg[/IMG]

This is when we started to move through the lower income/industrial areas.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/Roadtrip/34-warning.jpg[/IMG]

Cant argue with that.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/Roadtrip/35-funnyyetsad.jpg[/IMG]

We saw the bear on top of a truck that was filled to the brim with garbage. it seemed to sum up the whole city: it may have been full of crap and trash, but **** if they wont put a happy face on it.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/Roadtrip/36-superdome.jpg[/IMG]

The SuperDome. Still trashed.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/Roadtrip/37-boatonground.jpg[/IMG]

This is the 4th place we smoked, the abandoned neighborhood. It was eerie.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/Roadtrip/38-possiblehouse.jpg[/IMG]

We're pretty sure this was a house. Keyword: was.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/Roadtrip/39-neighborhood.jpg[/IMG]

Two words: WAR ZONE.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/Roadtrip/40-protestsign.jpg[/IMG]

its kind of hard to read, but the top sign says "Katrina destoyed my home". The one beneath it says "The corp of engineers destroyed my yard." Apparently people arent happy with the reconstruction.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/Roadtrip/41-fireitup.jpg[/IMG]

Me, about to pay tribute to the place by toking up.

Posted by Philsdad

Nice pics. I especially like the glass piece in the last one.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Thought you might:cool:

its pretty weird, though. It started out being completely cream and red, and now its changing to a blue and purple swirl combo.

Posted by mis0

Nice photos, m'man. Looks like a sweet way to waste a weekend. And man, New Orleans is depressing as Hell. :/

*******, I want to go on a roadtrip some time soon. That looked really, really fun.

Posted by Xenos

Huh, the moment I saw "Jim" and "smoke" I thought of Philsdad. [/insider]

Posted by Pit

you look like Costanza

Posted by Ant

Those were some awesome screenshots guys

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Xenos: Huh, the moment I saw "Jim" and "smoke" I thought of Philsdad. [/insider]

lol agreed. I'm planning on doing something similar straight after I leave school - if I'm in Florida I'll attack you los bby. :-*

Posted by Lord of Spam

bring it on klarthykins:*

Vamp: If you get a car of friends and drive around for days, it is the most fun you will have. Ever.

On a side note, Jim was the supplier of most of our pot. Funny, no?

Posted by Aesthetic

[quote=Lord of Spam]Animal lovers, feel free to ignore every other pic and just comment on how cute this kitty is.:(

OMG YOU SHOULD'VE STOLEN HIM thatssuchacutekittyyy!

Anyway, your other pictures are good, too. I approve. Also, why has no one photoshopped the frolicking? I love how your roommate is all, "lol, *pose*" Post the blurry pictures, too. They will let everyone feel just how stoned you really were.

Posted by Ch

Wow. THose pictures of New Orleans are really depressing. [/emoslit]

Posted by The Judge

Nice forehead, freak.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Yeah, I've a large forhead. or, if you prefer, a fivehead.

BLURRY PICS!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/Roadtrip/HPIM1120.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/Roadtrip/HPIM1133.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/Roadtrip/roadtrip1.jpg[/IMG]

Those are all pics we took the first night. We were high and goofy, and culdnt hold the camera. After we noticed how cool they looked blurry, we just went with it.

I've got like 30+ more pics, but I limited myself to the best already and ended up with over 40. If theres any interest in seeing more shots of destroyed places or blurry roads, hit me up on aim/msn.

Post 'em. I do not wish to have them sent to me.

Posted by mis0

New, unofficial photo of LoS having too much fun with dinosaurs.

Posted by Lord of Spam

*sigh*

Okay, I'm in the process of uploading more. I'm going to put them in a new thread though, since they are the "not as good" pics.

Posted by Lord of Spam

[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/roadtrip-crappy/]This time around, I'm jsut posting a link to a photobucket with all the shots uploaded. You all can make decent guesses at what everything is. One quick note though: there are a few shots that are... shall we say, "drug related." So if you're going to get uptight about drugs, dont even bother clicking. You've been warned.[/url]

Posted by GameMiestro

"roadtrip-crappy"? You seemed to be enjoying yourself. :)

Posted by Lord of Spam

I was. But these are the sub par pics. The best ones were already posted, making these the "crappy ones.":cookie:

What the ****? Oversized Load? Lame. I hope you pulled that guy over and beat the **** out of his wife.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'd never seen an entire house being moved before. I know that they are called "mobile" homes, but I had never actually seen one being moved.

That's not the point. Everyone knows it should say "Wide Load".

Posted by Lord of Spam

We were jsut trying not to get run over. He wasnt really driving straight, and we were in a little Honda CRV. Not something you want to drive into, say, a house.

Posted by NegativeTrend

You should have came and smoked a few bowls with me.

Posted by Lord of Spam

1) I dont know who you are
2) I dont know where you live
3) we were crunched for time

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Lord of Spam: jsut

lol

Posted by Lord of Spam

WHAT A HIGHLY RELEVANT AND WITTY REMARK. THANK YOU FOR THAT CLEVER INSIGHT. jk lol

Posted by The Judge

It better be a joke. Cause otherwise, you would have been quite the moron for thinking that was even a halfway decent post.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Lord of Spam: WHAT A HIGHLY RELEVANT AND WITTY REMARK. THANK YOU FOR THAT CLEVER INSIGHT. jk lol

Posted by sniper

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/roadtrip-crappy/?action=view¤t=zomgtetherball.jpg

Someone shop a giant penis over the pole.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Yesterday I moved out of college and back into my (sigh) moms apartment. I ended up having to make THREE trips, which doesnt sound that bad until you see what I drive (1998 LOL HUEG Dodge Ram. Max towing capacity is somewhere around 3 tons.) So needless to say I had a crap load of stuff.

Last night I got it all here, and was to damned tired to unpack it all, so I just said fuck it and went to a LAN party. Today I started to unpack, and so far all I've done is put the new computer desk together and get my computer set up. The [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/temp/mess1.jpg]rest of the room[/url] is still a [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/temp/mess2.jpg]war zone.[/url] Hopefully I can get rid of [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/temp/mess3.jpg]all the mess[/url] soon enough.

As for my desk...

[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/temp/moniterspeakers.jpg]Moniter, speakers, and keyboard.[/url]

[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/temp/worfpenguinsubwoofer.jpg]Top shelf, containing a Worf figuring between two crystals, and a Linux penguin on top of my subwoofer (right at head level; bass much?)[/url]

[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/temp/wholedesk.jpg]And now a final pulled back shot of the whole desk, in all its nerdy glory.[/url]

Your Worf figure looks like my Predator figure. Just less awesome.

Posted by Ant

I thought you said you would lack the internet!?

Posted by Dexter

Too many pointy, injurious edges and objects, not enough fluff and comfort.

Posted by Lord of Spam

1) Worf would beat the ever living **** out of a pred, assuming the pred didnt rely on pussy cloaking in a fist fight. And yes I am aware of the irony that Kilngons pretty much invented cloaking tech in the ST universe.:(

2) I thought I would be internetless. But then my mom was like "lol internet" and got a dsl line, so I'm happy. Actually, my internets are faster here than they were at school.:/

3) Soft is for babies:D I'm all about wood and metal.:(

Quoted post: 1) Worf would beat the ever living **** out of a pred, assuming the pred didnt rely on pussy cloaking in a fist fight. And yes I am aware of the irony that Kilngons pretty much invented cloaking tech in the ST universe.

That's so stupid it's not even funny.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Lord of Spam: 3) Soft is for babies:D I'm all about wood and metal.:(

No. You want to be able to get drunk and fall down anywhere without worrying of hitting something hard and bleeding or hurting yourself. That place looks very detrimental. You want to be able to tackle your girlfriend into anything and be able to land in severe comfort and tenderness.

Posted by Lord of Spam

1) I dont fall when I get drunk:cool:
2) Single, see sig
3) vamp: COME ON MAN, BAT'LETH OWNS YOUR SOUL! Plus, do Preds say "Mate until your blood boils"? I rest my case.:cool:

Quoted post: Plus, do Preds say "Mate until your blood boils"? I rest my case.

read the books, nub

Posted by Lord of Spam

fukken no

Exactly

Posted by sniper

You are a huge dork.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Lord of Spam: 1) Worf would beat the ever living **** out of a pred, assuming the pred didnt rely on pussy cloaking in a fist fight. And yes I am aware of the irony that Kilngons pretty much invented cloaking tech in the ST universe.:(

I haven't heard a nerd be so wrong about something nerdy like that in quite some time.

You'd figure with that massive skull of yours you'd have realized how stupid you were, but no.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Are you refering to my claim of the origin of stealth tech, or the fact that klingons would win?

Everything is cleaned!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/184157.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/184208.jpg[/IMG]

Too clean, in fact.

Posted by Ant

Wow, you have a big *** room.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Living room get.

My mom moved into a one bedroom apartment. I sleep in the living room on a futon. NOT HAVING PRIVACY IS FUN:cookie:

Just get a tent you fag and set it up in the corner.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Nah, rather just fap out in the open. Eventually she'll get the hint and stay the **** out.

WE HAVE THE SAME KICK-*** SPEAKERS!!! YEAH!!!

Posted by Lord of Spam

[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/temp/loscat.jpg]For all you critter[/url] [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/temp/214255.jpg]lovers out there.[/url]

Posted by Xenos

BURN IT.

Posted by Lord of Spam

The cat, or me shirtless:(

Posted by Xenos

BOTH.

Posted by Draxamus

I like cats.

Posted by juliebriggs

one of my friends cats was found sleeping like this. he had to take a pic

[IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/juliebriggs/cat.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Ant

Keep your cat away from me. I'll yiff that hotty the second I step in the door.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Nobody wants to yiff me.:(

Posted by Azure Wolf

Awwww, Kitty!
Mind if I post ym kitty?
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b378/Loneychan/Tippy.jpg
She is terribly spoiled. But she is shiney!

Posted by juliebriggs

no one wants to yiff me either

Posted by The Judge

You have a very large forehead.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting juliebriggs: no one wants to yiff me either

I doubt that.

I'll probably post my cats eventually.

Posted by Slade

My cool cat got, like, eaten. So now I'm stuck with this sh*tty spare cat that is terrified to death of me one minute, and wants to yiff me the next.

All I want is a cat I can trust!

Posted by Dexter

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/cosplaydexterity/dexterousphotography/Girlroom017.jpg

Kisa.

Posted by juliebriggs

i used to have some good pics of my cat... somewhere

Posted by Raptor

It appears your cat has watched that dreadful video tape, and is going to die in less than a week. Feline funeral?

Quoting Xenos: BURN IT.

Yeah, you're a dog lover and you don't like cats. We get it.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting juliebriggs: no one wants to yiff me either

In a ****ing heartbeat

IT'S CATURDAY

Here's my cat: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/VampiroV.Empire/People/P8060029.jpg

fukken dead srsly

Anywho, did Julie just admit she's a furry? ****ing get out.

Cute kitty. I hope your pants are on in the first pic. ;)

Posted by Dog

MY OLD CAT:

Posted by junior senior

I like your eyes in it lol you look like one of those giant alien bugs

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

NEDM

Posted by Pit

YOUR FOREHEAD IS BLOCKING THE CAT

Posted by Dreadnought

[IMG]http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/9273/****memberaudio007copy4nq.jpg[/IMG]

Old pic. Face censored for the hell of it.

Edit: s[COLOR=Black]hit. change the four letter words to 'fu[/COLOR]ck' and it will make moar sense.

LONGCAT IS LOOOOONG

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Angelwing: Cute kitty. I hope your pants are on in the first pic. ;)

Yes, but feel free to imagine that they arent.

Also, all the phags that tried to get in on my cat action suck.

Posted by Dreadnought

Your cat is horrendous. I wish to ensure it never breeds.

Posted by Zeta

I thought your cat would have a hueg forehead, too. :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

1) Its spayed, no breeding. Mission success.
2)nope:(

Posted by Dreadnought

Fukken ensured!

Quoted post: Yes, but feel free to imagine that they arent.

Too late. Vomited all over my lap from the thought and continued to use it as lubrication.

Oh, and shave your cat's forehead so it looks like it's bald. do it.

Posted by ostaf

I have a cat named fugly. I might put him up here some time tomorrow.

Posted by Lord of Spam

OR HOW ABOUT YOU DONT TRY TO GET IN ON MY LIMELIGHT HUH?

Posted by ostaf

Okay I wont. I don't really want to put him in photo bucket anyway.

Posted by Lord of Spam

EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT ALL ANIMAL ****ERS TROLL PEOPLES PHOTOBUCKETS FOR FAPPIN MATERIAL ANYWAY, RIGHT GUYS? ITS A FACT. LOOK IT UP.

I looked it up. Turns out, it's a fact.

Posted by Lord of Spam

fap fap fap

interesting question: is it spam if its my own thread?

Posted by sabre

Yes.

It's not a very interesting question, either, in all honesty.

Posted by Dreadnought

I was intrigued, to tell the truth.

Posted by Lord of Spam

So I'm gearing up for the SoaP invasion. I needed a jacket soon for work, so I figured I might as well go get it in time for the /b/lockade.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/temp/jacketopen.jpg[/IMG]
Just chillin'

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/temp/jacketWRYYY.jpg[/IMG]
JACKET WRYYYYYYYYYYY

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/temp/kitty.jpg[/IMG]
My cat was piiiiiiiiiiiiissed when I kicked her out of my chair.

Posted by The Judge

Afro and red tie are needed.

Otherwise, you look like a sleezy guy at the horse tracks. You know, the one who's always like "let's go bet on the ponies."

Posted by Klarth

Holy **** you're short!

I'm just gonna wear an afro when I go. Should be fun!

Yeah, you lack a few essentials.

And the last picture should have had you shaking your fist at the cat.

Posted by Eggroll

hmmm i dont see why people call you fivehead

Posted by Klarth

LOOK AT THE SIZE OF HIS FOREHEAD! IT'S ****ING HUGE!

Posted by Eggroll

lol, but he could be just going bald?

Posted by Slade

It doesn't matter why. It's just a fact. His forehead is indeed hueg.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Eggroll: lol, but he could be just going bald?

I feel the need to de-rep you, but your new and that wouldn't be right.

You look like Quentin Tarantino, Spam.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Eggroll: hmmm i dont see why people call you fivehead

Are you retarded?

He has a large FOREHEAD. FORE sounds like FOUR, which, if made one bigger, is FIVE, indicating that his FOREHEAD is very LARGE.

it makes him look smart

Posted by ExoXile

LoS's smart. :cool:

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Eggroll: lol, but he could be just going bald?

actually, she's right. The hairlines in my family tend to push back early and stabalize around where it is now for some reason.:(

Also, this was just to show off the jacket. I've got slacks and shoes, and I'm going to wear my self made invasion Tshirt.

Posted by Eggroll

Quoting Lord of Spam: actually, she's right. The hairlines in my family tend to push back early and stabalize around where it is now for some reason.:(

Hey, i deserve my rep back :(

Posted by ExoXile

Hey LoS!
Ever thought of being a villain in a 007 movie?
I srsly think you should try. :D

Posted by Lord of Spam

I was just sort of half assed jokingly going to the LOL JEANS AND JACKET TRENDY ROFL thing, but I actually kind of like the way it turned out. Obviously, a hair cut is needed, and I need some darker jeans to pull it off, but I think it works.

[quote]good looking villain

If I may be so bold as to quote Strong Bad:

[quote=Strong Bad]BACK. OFF. BABY.

Posted by Ant

You look beautiful.

Posted by Lord of Spam

do u want 2 do teh saix?

Seriously though, you better ****ing wear an entire suit. not just a sports jacket.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'll be wearing slacks and leather shoes, but I'm going to thug out my SoaP shirt underneath

I would expect nothing less.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I expect you to join in, of course.

I think I might go for a whole suit. Tie, button-up shirt, afro, everything.

Though, I could turn the button-up shirt into a SoaP/4chan shirt quite easily...

Posted by Lord of Spam

I will cover the entire back of your shirt in DESU

I came.

Posted by ExoXile

Really?

Posted by Lord of Spam

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/temp/before.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/temp/after.jpg[/IMG]

Discuss.

Posted by Iris

I certainly approve. It looked much too frizzy before. Also, the horrible hairline isn't as noticable. ;D

Posted by mis0

Have you been fighting lawnmowers again?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Honestly, its not like I say OH GEE I THINK I'LL LET MY HEAD LOOK LIKE A ****ING SHRUB. I'm just REALLY bad about getting it cut when it needs to. I prefer to keep it looking like this. Chances are I'm going to go back every 2-3 weeks to keep it looking sekzay.

Quoting Iris: Also, the horrible hairline isn't as noticable. ;D

fuk u:(

Posted by Xenos

I like it much better - IMO. Your hair style before makes you look like you are from Beavis and Butthead.

Posted by Klarth

YOUR FOREHEAD IS HUGE

That said, both haircuts suit you very well. Try growing a 'fro sometime.

Posted by The Judge

The new one looks good. I'm actually getting something similar on saturday.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Oh man, I just noticed I still had my earphones on in the second one. I look like someone is wasting my time and I'm angry about it.Rad.

You look a LOT younger afterwards. Win.

Posted by Xero

I prefere the way you look on the second one.

Yeah, you look nineteen now, not twenty-eight. Lookin good, sir.

Posted by WackoHater2

I agree. You do look younger.

Posted by Dog

LoS is 28? wow. Didn't expect that.

Posted by Xero

I dint know either. I always gave him 20 years old maximum even before he decided to cut his hair.

You're both dumb.

Posted by Xero

Shut up ok? We can't guess member's age right all the time

Posted by Boner

Better.

you look like a ****ing real CT now, brotha. :bounce3:

Quoted post: Shut up ok? We can't guess member's age right all the time

Come on, use your brain.

Posted by Ant

huh. You look a lot better with your new haircut. I LIKE IT!

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Much approved!

Now we're going to hear a lot more about LoS getting secks.

Posted by Lord of Spam

hahaha no:(

I've got pretty much no time or way to meet chicks. Once I'm back in school it'll be a lot easier, but until then, not so much.

Posted by NES Queen

you know my opinion without it having to be publicly stated for all to see, but since I'm still feeling giddy from the massive amounts of novocaine I received today I figured I'd stroke your ego a bit (I know you love it when I do):

You look 100x hotter without the fro, Doogie. If I were 10yrs younger, I'd hit it.

Quoting Shalien: LoS is 28? wow. Didn't expect that.

the only old farts around here who are actually 28 are myself and grampa Jesse.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting NES Queen: you know my opinion without it having to be publicly stated for all to see, but since I'm still feeling giddy from the massive amounts of novocaine I received today I figured I'd stroke your ego a bit (I know you love it when I do):

I can think of more important things;)

Posted by JonMB

I liked either way, but I guess the new cut is better.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm all ready for the invasion, are you? Post pix of your nigra disguise here.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/temp/nigra.jpg[/IMG]
OH LAWD DAT IZ SUM NIGRA

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/temp/nigrawry.jpg[/IMG]
NIGRA WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Posted by The Judge

It covers your forehead! You should consider wearing it daily.

Posted by Eggroll

lol, nice fro, but aren't you little too pale?

Posted by The Judge

Shut up, you dark asian.

Posted by Eggroll

no u, white niggra

Posted by The Judge

Albino nigra's look disgusting. Don't you ever associate with those monkey dopplegangers.

Posted by Eggroll

oh lawd

Posted by Lord of Spam

Has ant been getting her to hit up 4chan?

Posted by Eggroll

what's 4chan?

Posted by Lord of Spam

haha, guess not. [url]www.4chan.org[/url]. Some areas nsfw.

Posted by ExoXile

Dats sumz zhits.

Posted by Klarth

HAHAHAHA. Oh man, that's perfect.

Posted by ExoXile

Dude, you've got tiled walls, why?

Supposed to be in bathrooms, you live in a bathroom! >:0

Nice. Have fun, Matt. Seriously.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting ExoXile: Dude, you've got tiled walls, why?

Supposed to be in bathrooms, you live in a bathroom! >:0

haha, everytime i post a pic on 4chan for whatever reason, thats the reaction I get. I was actually known at one point as bathroom man on a video chat site.:(

Dont know, its an old building (think 60s) so who knows what the hell they were thinking when i was built.

Posted by The Judge

I got my stuff all ready, and so does Joe. Pix soon coming.

Posted by Eggroll

lol so u actually convinced joe to dress up too?

Posted by The Judge

Convinced? I just got him the wig and he agreed. Like any reasonable 4channer should.

Posted by Lord of Spam

http://rapidshare.de/files/29939771/soap.rar.html

Thats the rapidshare from last night. It was ****ing EPIC. We stood there in front of gamestop for a while and goofed off, and everyone was like "wtf mate?^.^" then we went upstairs to the movie theater. As we were walking through the theater, EVERYONE was staring in confusion at all the guys in suits and fros. During the previews, the manager actually came in and basically asked us not to be disruptive, even though we hadnt really done anything. Afterwards, as we were walking out of the theater, there was like a crowd of people who wanted pictures with us, so we WRYYYYYYYYYYY'd for like all of them. Then on the way down the escalator, it broke while we were on it. We all declared at once ESCALATORS CLOSED DUE TO AIDS. We then walked around the mall, closing various things, including the fountain. Then, as we were leaving, a cop got ****ed off about the fact that we had a photographer or something and we got b&. Then, we hung out outside by the restraunts, and then even more people were like WTF and wanted pictures. It was pretty ****ing epic. All in all, massive win.

Oh, yeah, and the movie was hilarious.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Lord of Spam: haha, everytime i post a pic on 4chan for whatever reason, thats the reaction I get. I was actually known at one point as bathroom man on a video chat site.:(

Dont know, its an old building (think 60s) so who knows what the hell they were thinking when i was built.

I'm suprised, I thought it was only cause of my bricklaya' skillz I noticed.
Lawd.

Posted by The Judge

Left to right: Michelle (my gf), Me, Stephen (who we habbo'd at the last second), and Joe.

Posted by Eggroll

lol, that was hilarious! i didn't expect michelle would dress up too!

Posted by Lord of Spam

wait... thats a female? ...:(

Posted by ExoXile

That's harsh.

Posted by The Judge

Not really. She doesn't look like a woman that much in the picture, what with a suit and afro.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Post normal pictures:/

Posted by Eggroll

u know derick, she would look gorgeous only if she wears makeup and acutually dress like a girl.

... i don't think she looks that bad *shrugs*

Posted by Eggroll

she's not, she is pretty, just needs to look more girly.

Posted by Lord of Spam

For a second, I was like "Why are there two derciks?" Then I read the caption and was like OH *** NO.

Ugliest baby ever.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Eggroll: u know derick, she would look gorgeous only if she wears makeup and acutually dress like a girl.

*Ahem* I prefer women who don't look like a barbie doll, thanks. She looks fine without fashion tips from a trendy asian. u no?

Posted by ExoXile

I agree with Judge, you know.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I dont:cookie:

I prefer my women to look like, ya know, women. This entails a degree of "barbie doll"ness. Obviously I dont want that sort of proportion, or even that color scheme, but I DO want my woman to look like she gives a **** about looking like a woman. Im just weird like that.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Lord of Spam: I dont:cookie:

I prefer my women to look like, ya know, women. This entails a degree of "barbie doll"ness. Obviously I dont want that sort of proportion, or even that color scheme, but I DO want my woman to look like she gives a **** about looking like a woman. Im just weird like that.

Well I agree with you too, you know.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Lord of Spam: I dont:cookie:

She does look like one. To Eggroll, if they don't have a bucket of makeup on their face and skimpy clothing that barely latches on to your skin, they don't look like a woman. She's a tomboy, wears baggy shirts, and semi-tight jeans. That's perfectly fine by me.

Posted by ExoXile

Tanktop, skirt, jeans. Mmmmmmmhm!! :cool:

Posted by Eggroll

Quoting The Judge: She does look like one. To Eggroll, if they don't have a bucket of makeup on their face and skimpy clothing that barely latches on to your skin, they don't look like a woman. She's a tomboy, wears baggy shirts, and semi-tight jeans. That's perfectly fine by me.

no that's not what i mean. i know michelle is a tomboy, so it would be nice if she looked girly for once. u'd be surprised :p

It's all right, Eggroll! We all have our preferences and tastes. Derick's is obviously the worst. :D[spoiler]just playing[/spoiler]

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Eggroll: no that's not what i mean. i know michelle is a tomboy, so it would be nice if she looked girly for once. u'd be surprised :p

Learn how to word what you say better, and when your "advice" is appreciated, okay? Oh, and don't give it unless it's asked for.

Posted by ExoXile

This is kinda immature, you know.

Posted by The Judge

The irony is staggering.

Posted by ExoXile

You know.

How does she not look like a girl? I know she's not "ZOMG HAWT" but she doesn't look like a guy either.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I thought she was a derek clone.

But yeah, tomboys are insta fail. Unless its like porno tomboys, where its just a really hot chick in a pair of overalls or something. Those are cool.

Posted by Slade

Haha she's wearing super baggy everything, you can't even judge her properly in that pic.

lol judge

I think tomboys are pretty cool :( it's just weird when you have sex with them...

Posted by Eggroll

how is it weird? details plz.

A tomboy is usually seen as "one of the guys," you're basically doing it with your buddy.

Posted by Ant

Interspecies sex? EWWWWW! YIFF YIFF YIFF!

Posted by ExoXile

Vamp, speaking with experiance? :D

Posted by Lord of Spam

Tomboys are cool to hang out with and party with, but for teh saix? No thnx.

Posted by The Judge

She looks like a girl under the afro, Christ -_-

Quoted post: Vamp, speaking with experiance?

more or less :cookie:

Posted by ExoXile

Didn't turn out to be a dude did it?:(

Posted by The Judge

Why would he be speaking fondly of it if she did.

Posted by ExoXile

Idk, do you? >:0

Posted by The Judge

...what?

Quoted post: Didn't turn out to be a dude did it?

... yes, it turned out to be a dude after knowing for her for four years and never finding out. Even after this sudden revelation, I continued with the act because LOL SEX

Posted by ExoXile

Ouch. :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro: ... yes, it turned out to be a dude after knowing for her for four years and never finding out. Even after this sudden revelation, I continued with the act because LOL SEX

I've been there.:(

I feel your pain.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]"Server Not Found" comes up when i click on file pls.:( [/COLOR]