FRESHMEN

Posted by Apathetic

WOO IM A FRESHMEN IM WEAK AND POWERLESS PLZ DONT HIT ME!! :D :D

Posted by Pit

Im a freshman too.

IN COLLEGE YOU DUMB ***** LOLOLOL

Posted by Ch

I hate it when upperclassmen ESPECIALLY sophomores give the Frosh sh[COLOR="White"]i[/COLOR]t. I'm more of the protective Senior :)

Posted by Slade

Yeah, these fagspace bulletins circulate that are like, "DONT EVER THINK THAT ANYONE'S EVER THINKING ANYTHING BESIDES '*** I HATE THAT FRESHMAN SO MUCH' BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT. FOOOOOOOTBAAAAAAAAAALL"

I'm going to be a Junior. I'd beat you up.

Posted by Pit

You hate freshmans because they're not footballs? That's pretty stupid.

Posted by Iris

it's fun to pick on freshmen, but not too violently. They're new to the school and it's almost like an initiation if they can be cool about it.

Posted by Roger Smith

PUT WHIPPED CREAM IN HIS HAND AND TICKLE HIS NOSE WHILE HE'S ASLEEP!!! Seniors still do that to freshmen right?

Posted by Slade

Quoting Iris: it's fun to pick on freshmen, but not too violently. They're new to the school and it's almost like an initiation if they can be cool about it.

The news covered the "initiations" at our school a couple years ago. Freshmen were beaten with 2x4's and thrown into the lake in town. It was pretty sweet.

In all honesty, though, it was funny because all the kids they asked about it just wanted to get out of there because they didn't want to get beaten up for mentioning anything they shouldn't have.

I just pick on them verbally, casually blaming everything on "those stupid freshmen." But I can't help it, they're just so silly!

Posted by brownoystercult

I'm going to be a freshman too. :(

Posted by Slade

Asian freshmen get it the worst. True story.

Posted by Ant

I'm a junior at a community college. :/

Posted by Lord of Spam

COMMUNITY COLLEGE YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAH I"m a senior at being worthless:cool:

Posted by The Judge

WHITE PEOPLE

Posted by mis0

I'm a Freshman in college, but whatever. I will roxorz regardless. :cool:

Posted by Zeta

"Oh, I've got you now, you freshman. I'm going to teach you that it's not okay to be a freshman." *Paddle*

I'm gonna be a junior. =/

Posted by Klarth

Penultimate year of high school.

What does that translate to in burgerspeak? Senior? Junior?

Posted by The Judge

1st year: Freshman
then Sophomore, Junior, and then Senior on year 4.

Posted by Klarth

Well, my school has five years, with the following age groups...

Shell - 13 to 14
Remove - 14 to 15
Fifth - 15 to 16
6B - 16 to 17
6A - 17 to 18

Except that I'm a year ahead, so I'll still be fifteen when I start 6B in September :) I take it that makes me a "senior"?

Posted by Ch

You're fifteen?

Posted by Klarth

Yep.

Posted by Zeta

6B would be the Junior year.

Posted by Klarth

Good show.

hahaha i remember when we were all 12. :(

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Shell is like middle school, just without the middle school part.

Anywho, have fun getting **** thrown at you. I remember me and my friends doing that quite frequently until it escalated into one of the worst food fights in our school's history. Then we stopped because if anyone was caught doing it again they were up for expulsion for bullying.

Good times.

Posted by Klarth

Christ, two days before the end of term there was the mother****ing biggest food fight I've ever seen. A load of people started chucking buns across the hall, then it escalated into people throwing trays loaded with food. High-lurious.

Posted by Slade

Huh. We've never had any big food fights. It's usually just people throwing the crusty parts of their pizza pockets at eachother. Then again people spread out all over my school to eat lunch, so there are never that many people in the cafeteria besides the freshmen. The hicks, who make up about 70% of my school, just go off campus to chew, drink, or get high.

Posted by The Judge

I got suspended because in a food fight I threw an apple. Silly me.

Posted by Zeta

I got suspended for play-fighting in 3rd grade. Slow-mo punches and ****. :mad:

Posted by The Judge

Oh shut up. Everyone knows you were going Matrix, not slow motion. You deserved it.

Posted by Zeta

Matrix wasn't out back in 1998. :mad:

Posted by The Judge

Your play-fighting INSPIRED IT

Posted by Stalolin

I'm going to be a senior.

Hardcore.

Posted by The Judge

I'm gonna be a junior in college.

>

Posted by Klarth

It's pretty fun, all my friends have always been like a year older than me even though I'm taller and in higher classes than them. It's a paradox that I still escape.

Quoted post: Matrix wasn't out back in 1998.

Matrix didn't start that **** :cookie:

Posted by Zeta

IT POPULARIZED IT

Posted by Crazy K

For some reason I never liked the grade under myself, possibly for the fact that they think they're super cool or something. Anyways I really won't be minding the next set of freshmen that come to my school, since my brother will be one plus I know quite a bit of the new people coming in.

I guess I'll just stick to hating the Sophomores this next coming year. :)

Bully the **** out of any kids in a lower grade. That's the key to having a fun school year.

Posted by Ant

Naw, just the n[COLOR="Lime"]i[/COLOR]ggers.

Posted by Slade

It's strange and alien to me, but we're getting a pretty sizable "nigga" demographic here. Completely "SUP G YO' GANGSTA" niggers.

And by sizable I mean like two. But they stick out, you know?

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Slade: Asian freshmen get it the worst. True story.

We accepted our asian freshman in choir in a snap. He became Tom... JAMES TOM, THE NINJA SECRET AGENT.

Quoted post: And by sizable I mean like two. But they stick out, you know?

Oh I do. I went to a Catholic school full of white kids. Around grade twelve we started getting some nigras. A WHOLE THREE BLACK STUDENTS compared to about 800 white students. Needless to say, barely anyone knew who they were but all knew who they were. Same with some Korean kids who started multiplying. There was, like, two on the first day, and by the end of the year, a good thirty or so. All of them were on the honour role and hardly any of them even paid attention in class. It was pretty cool.

Posted by Ant

haha. minorites!

Posted by Slade

Oh yeah, the jocks accepted one stupid stoner asian(cleverly dubbing him "asian"), my little krew gangraped another one, then forced him to follow us around, and the rest formed a tribe by themselves.

The black guys "macked" on all our girls, including one hot teacher(that was hilarious)... these were textbook gangsters, one of them honestly had a kid and a "baby gurl" back in LA.
LOL I THINK HE ALMOST GOT A FRINGE FRIEND OF MINE PREGNANT

Can't forget the Mexicans... oh wait, yeah you can.

Did someone just say BigMac? I totally ate three of those today.

Posted by Shade

fatty

Posted by Zeta

Loosely related to the current topic.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ei4RAD5FfXE&mode=related&search=

Loosely.

Posted by Slade

must spread rep

I love that short, Animaniacs used to be my favorite show.

<3

zeta wins

Posted by Linko_16

Good idea: Whistling while you work.
Bad idea: Whistling while you eat.

Good idea: Playing the accordion at a polka.
Bad idea: Playing the accordion anywhere else.

And that's all I remember.

Posted by Zeta

Good idea: Tossing a penny into a fountain.
Bad idea: Tossing your niece Penny into a fountain.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Vampiro: Did someone just say BigMac? I totally ate three of those today.

Wow. We're they cheap? Cause they are like, $2 something out here :/

Yeah, that's about right. A friend and I spent the day playing air hockey and eating McDonalds. All together we managed to spend a hundred bucks on those two things alone. It was great. I felt sick.

Posted by mis0

WHAT A FUKKEN WAIST. As in, I bet you're fat, Canadaboy.

Posted by Klarth

http://youtube.com/watch?v=f8PhzrmBgMI

Posted by Zeta

bol @ playing catch with grandfather.

Posted by Shin-Ra

I'm a Junior in college but I just transferred to another university, so I'm going to look like I'm straight out of high school because I won't know where anything is and I look young anyway.

Whoa, sorry for getting on topic.

Posted by Klarth

Yeah, get out. Only retards do that ****, you mother****er. Your life probably sucks.

Posted by Apathetic

Anyways, school hasnt even started and I lost my schedule. All 4 of them. Dont even think I have my cross country slip. Oh and I would take all you fags if you were at my school :cool:

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Klarth: Yeah, get out. Only retards do that ****, you mother****er. Your life probably sucks.

I'll **** you in your ****ing ******* you cock-waving asslicking son of a *****. I bet I could fit a ****ton of ****** cocks in you your ****ing earlobe, *****.

Posted by Apathetic

Earlobe, lol.