Free Texas Hold 'Em

Posted by Last Fog

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/725/725883p1.html

Great news for me, just need to remember to get it within 2 days of release. I've been looking forward to this game, I mean come on, internet poker on xbox with up to 8 players, with voice and hopefully video communication.

Though I must admit I never played Texas Hold 'Em. Shouldn't take long to learn.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I've been meaning to post this ever since I saw ot on majornelson.com. Good stuff. It does, however, seem to be competing directly with that World Series of Poker game that's coming soon...

Posted by s0ul

VGC poker games?!

Jee wiz. Oh, and CitizenSnips is me, Fog, in case you didn't know. :)

Posted by Klarth

****, now i REALLY need a 360. :(

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Wings: I've been meaning to post this ever since I saw ot on majornelson.com. Good stuff. It does, however, seem to be competing directly with that World Series of Poker game that's coming soon...
Good competition if you ask me. Hmm... a $40 poker game or a free poker game? Hard choice. :)

[quote=s0ul]Oh, and CitizenSnips is me, Fog, in case you didn't know. Ohhh yeah, I thought that name looked familiar. I've been getting a lot of random friends invites, maybe from VGC. I declined some of them, but I'm pretty sure I accepted yours. Oops.. if not, send me another whenever you can.

My Live Gold runs out on Friday. I suggest a VGC poker game Wednesday night. Who's in?

Posted by s0ul

I'm up for it.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Might as well use those free two days. So I might be down.

Have you downloaded it already? Because if not, it's not free.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

I'm in :D

My gamer tag is: aMarshMell0w

Added.

Currently I'm thinking Wednesday August 30th, at 11pm GMT (6pm EST). This gives enough time for people to get back from work or school or whatever but means I don't have to stay up amazingly late.

If everyone can do an earlier time slot, though, please let me know.

Posted by Last Fog

I'd play, but 11 is a little too late for me. Maybe 10 or even 10:30.

I hate a lot of people on this game. They play stupid by going all in before the flop, hoping to get lucky. It ****es me off, takes away the entire strategy of the game.

Read the post, dude. 11pm GMT. British time. For you it'll be 6pm.

Posted by Last Fog

I was just about to fix that... :mad:

In that case, yes.

We started an hour and a half early. Anyone who wants to join send me a message on Live - I'm Willeth.

Posted by brownoystercult

hahahahahaha, hi guys. You must all hate me by now, but I promise I'll learn to play, and still rock you. :)

You made that game so unbelievably ****.