Raptor's Lair

Posted by Raptor

At the head of my bed.

Shelves featuring model cars and decorative knives.

Computer center/media universe.

Blacklit zone.

Television/gaming setup.

DVD collection.

Magical tub o' SNES classics.

Wondrous tub o' Genesis classics.

My collection of burnt music CD-Rs, when I had it all out for organisation. I don't know how the hell I ended up with so many.

Posted by Fate

That lighting setup is absolutely sexy.

Posted by Dog

Very cool. I like the walls. 9/10.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Oh crud!! He likes RPG games!! We have something in common!! *gags*

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Starfox Adventures. Go figure :cookie: And that's a pretty gross chair. Either way, nice room. 9/10

Posted by Klarth

15/10. Seriously, like, ****ing fantastic - You have a Secret of Mana poster, black lights, authentic, actual, tangible SNES and Megadrive games, and those wooden walls are beauuutiful.

Posted by brownoystercult

Why is your Beavis and Butthead DVD set, not opened?! :mad:

Posted by WackoHater2

8/10

Nice room.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Roinkz: Why is your Beavis and Butthead DVD set, not opened?! :mad:

Hey, it's Raptor. It's a statement :)

His Super Mario Bros Super Show set, however, is in fact opened. He wins many awemazing points for this.

Posted by Lethal Shadow

9/10

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Vampiro: And that's a pretty gross chair.

You haven't felt it or smelt it. You have no idea.

The Beavis and Butthead DVD set is, in fact, opened. I just replaced the slip cover on it. I'm hoping to get volumes 2 and 3 very soon.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I remember when you posted one of your knives on OT back in the day. Everyone was like HAHA PRETENTIOUS BIG KNIFE COMPENSATING and I came up with some bull**** about how the serrations tore flesh easily, or something. And then you posted and said I was the only one who knew what he was talking about in the whole thread, and I'd just made it up on the spot.

Good times.

Posted by Xenos

Wow. That is a very nice room - probably the neatest room any VGCer has.

10/10.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: You haven't felt it or smelt it. You have no idea.

... do I want to?

Anyway, 8/10.

Posted by Raptor

[quote=Vampiro]... do I want to?

Oh hell no. Imagine all the times I've sat naked in that chair in this moist, warm, humid environment.

Quoting Wings: I remember when you posted one of your knives on OT back in the day. Everyone was like HAHA PRETENTIOUS BIG KNIFE COMPENSATING and I came up with some bull**** about how the serrations tore flesh easily, or something. And then you posted and said I was the only one who knew what he was talking about in the whole thread, and I'd just made it up on the spot.

Good times.

Yeah, and someone made that comment about me looking like Gary Numan's love child. Hilarious.

Posted by Random

10/10... CMON GUYS.. MORTAL COMBAT FOR THE GENESIS!

Quoting Random: 10/10... CMON GUYS.. MORTAL COMBAT FOR THE GENESIS!

Kombat* ;)

Anyway, I think you win, Raptor sir. Unless someone else posts something that is even more worthy. I doubt it will happen. Congrats! :D

Posted by sniper

9/10. Would be a perfect ten without the model cars.

Posted by Crazy K

10/10 best room so far. :)