ONLY LOVE CAN BREAK YOUR HEART.

Posted by jefferey shalome

Please, share your stories with us here about issues of love and such.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I once thought I loved a girl. Then I realized that I was just high as ****, and she was the drive through girl at a dairy queen who was holding my blizzard.

Oh how love fades.:(

Posted by WackoHater2

Dexter will have something good to say. Anyway, I have just recently really fell in love for the first time. It is great. I guess because its true love. I had a girlfriend a year or so ago though. She drank heavily, smoked weed, smoked cigarettes, and cut herself. Plus she was bipolar. Really messed up. I was with her for 3 months, until I found out that she cheat on me with 7 guys.. and 2 girls. I broke up with her. Worst 3 months of my life. I wish I could have them back.

Posted by Stalolin

Actually, a well placed and forceful rock could break someone's heart pretty easily as well.

AND THERE WAS ONCE THIS GIRL THAT LIVED IN SOUTH CAROLINA THAT I WAS TOTALLY ALL OVER. EXCEPT I WAS LIKE 12, SHE WAS LIKE 12, AND WE WERE AN INFINITE NUMBER OF MILES APART. also, she didn't love me back :(

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I hear fat can break a heart pretty decently.

And I've never had my heart broken. I don't let that stuff get to me. Though my worst experience was finding out a two year crush didn't like me. Even that wasn't too bad I guess.

Posted by Arwon

Love's kinda like a prolonged kick to the shins or something...

Posted by Ch

Death can break a heart too.

But I've never had my heart broken. Like Vamp said, I too only was sad about a crush not liking me. But break-ups usually don't get to me.

and btw who deleted my earlier post? :mad:

Posted by jas11

I fell in love with one of the worst guys possible. He said he liked me and then goes out with the biggest slut in school. They aren't together anymore, but he ingnores me now. He is really cruel, I cried myself to sleep for 3 months.

Posted by brownoystercult

I fell in love with Lord of Spam since I first registered at this site. I was too shy to admit it though. About a month ago, I played CS with him and I started to like him even more. He offered cybersex, and I agreed to it. We got it on for hours. Then he said he had to go to AMC and buy his ticket to Snakes on a Plane. Knowing Matt, and how selfish he is, he didn't buy me a ticket. So he went to sleep, and went to work the next day. He works at Macy's and rumor has it he cums in paperbags behind the counter. Anyway, when he came back from work I decided to call him up, cause he's like my boyfriend and all, and he said he was too busy fapping to suicidegirls. He got too tired and fell asleep and never called me back. Even though he is an inconsiderate son of a bitch, I still love him for what he is. A 5 headed nerd. <3

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I, like Vamp and Chep, don't let it get to me.

Though, there was a point where it was so bad that my right hand rejected me.

He found out that I was secksing up left on the weekends. :(

Posted by Linko_16

I thought I had a girl returning my romantic interests last year, but it turned out she was just being friendly and didn't give two shakes about the two of us being involved.

w00t rpg.

Posted by Slade

I'm not usually dumb enough to completely throw myself at someone who doesn't really care about me. So in my cautiousness I don't really get "my heart broken." Sure I've had some really tough times, but I never believe that my heart has suffered any permanent damage. I have been accused of breaking a couple hearts, though.
And to those accusations I say:

Quoting s0ul: Stupid ****ing women.

Posted by Raptor

I would probably manage to get my heart broken if my heart wasn't black as a black hole swallowing up the black sea in a black world of blackness. (I'm not black.)

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

The best thing about this thread is that were it not for an ex, I would have never known about the song that this thread title refers to.

Wow. i thought no one would get that.

I was listening it to the other day, actually. It came up on random play.

TALK ABOUT COINCIDENCE.

Okay what the love. I was listening to the song. Then an email comes up in my inbox. A new user has replied to the thread WITH THE SAME TITLE OF THE SONG YOU ARE LISTENING TO. Madness![/color]

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Raptor]I would probably manage to get my heart broken if my heart wasn't black as a black hole swallowing up the black sea in a black world of blackness. (I'm not black.)

Sounds like it already is. =O

Posted by Breakman

HEY WHO DELETED MY AWESOME POST IT WAS SO USEFUL AND INFORMATIVE -______________-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

anyways i'll reply for real this time

Yeah if you don't count ridiculous online things that happened when i was ~13-16 or so then yeah in real life I have had things for girls who always managed to be ho'bags in the end or who I didn't meet the physical attractiveness quota for back in middle/highschool when my main concern was surviving progressively more complicated math classes in a school full of rednecks and jocks and not how much of a nerd i looked like etc etc

k there you go!!

Posted by Klarth

So I've been told by numerous female friends both online and off that I'm hot, but most of the time they didn't want to approach me because they thought I was gay/asexual. I'm actually leaning far towards the latter for the time being.

In the meantime, no, I've never had my heart broken. Not even dented nor bruised. I've been accused of smashing one myself, though.

Dude, just approach them man. You already have the looks on your side. I got a decent personality, just look kinda like a yeti.

Posted by Klarth

I don't want to get into a relationship with someone I attend school with. :/

Crap man, at leats your school isn't filled with a bunch of girls that have basically been cloned from the combined cast of the OC and Laguna beach. It's like going to california and hanging out with the rich white kids. And jocks, we got jocks too.

THE WORD IS ANDROGYNOUS. for love's sake.

Posted by Trigger

[quote]I have just recently really fell in love for the first time. It is great. I guess because its true love.
How can you possibly know your first time in love is "true love"? It seems logical that you would have to feel as though you 'are' in love, then be scorned, only to properly judge what "true" love even is.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=jeffery shalome]Crap man, at leats your school isn't filled with a bunch of girls that have basically been cloned from the combined cast of the OC and Laguna beach. It's like going to california and hanging out with the rich white kids. And jocks, we got jocks too.
School fees are £24,000 a year. I'm on a scholarship, so I stick out like a sore thumb. Does that serve as a rebuttal?

(btw that means the answer is "uh actually")

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: How can you possibly know your first time in love is "true love"? It seems logical that you would have to feel as though you 'are' in love, then be scorned, only to properly judge what "true" love even is.

It's true. You're infatuated with each other at best.

Posted by Slade

I figure I've never felt "tr00 luv," but I think my friend has. He's aiming to marry this chick, and she feels the same way about him. Yikes.

And no, he didn't get her pregnant. Though I did hear about that happening at my school with a couple seniors last year. They got married the day after graduation. Owned.

@Klarth: So why don't you want to date a girl who attends your school? I'm wondering what your reasons are because I've had the same thought before, and maybe you can strengthen the idea in my mind.

Posted by neonmole

Personally I've never been in love but I'm absolutely fed up of my friends talking about their boyfriends; how much sex they get, how in love they are, how ace they are, how upset they are when their boyfriends look at another girl. It's so boring and the funny thing is a year from now most of them will be like "Oh do you remember so and so"... Yeah the one you thought you loved who you never stopped talking about...:mad:

Posted by Trigger

You know, just because it's infatuation, Neonmole, doesn't mean that they can't enjoy and talk about what they're experiencing. As their friend, they think they can talk to you about these things, even if they are good or bad - if you aren't patient enough to lend an ear without going away later and moaning to us about how you don't really like it, why don't you just spare them the farce act.

Next time they open their mouth, act your age and say, "You know what? I don't care."

No one wants to listen to you moaning about how you don't like your friends sharing their experiences and you know, just in general being happy about having a normal teenage life. Perhaps you need to be in 'love' sometime, before you be an ass on a forum about your friends.

Posted by s0ul

I want to punch you in the tits.

Posted by neonmole

You're right Trigger. Sorry.

Posted by Aesthetic

[quote=Trigger]How can you possibly know your first time in love is "true love"? It seems logical that you would have to feel as though you 'are' in love, then be scorned, only to properly judge what "true" love even is.

It seems as though my post has already been made.

Posted by specopssv44

three words on love, relationships and women..... TRUST - NO - BI TCH..... and thats all I have to say about that.

Posted by Trigger

[quote=s0ul]I want to punch you in the tits.
Lets not get too kinky, now...

Posted by Sk2k52

Just broke up with my girly recently.

I met her over a year ago, she was so beautiful, funny, cute, and despite acting foolish usually (in a afunny way) she was very smart. When we first got to know eachother, she was the friend of my friends girlfriend. We all started to play VG's with eachother and eventually, we started hanging out just together, instead of with the others, and became close friends. Around the summer though we finally hooked up, and would talk for hours almost every day.

We stayed together through tough times and finally, the same month, and around the same time we first got together, we broke up. It wasn't a bad break up, it's not because either of us stopped caring for the other, its just we felt we were stringing eachother along, since for the last few months we were just there, not really talking much since our schedules started getting hectic, and wouldn't be clearing up for awhile since I'm starting college, and she still in school.

We trying to stay friends though. Strange on how the day we broke up, was the same day we both were free to have fun like the old days, and we did.

Whats your guys stories?

Posted by Poco

My love life:

1. cute guy
2. cute guy
3. shes a lesbian now
4. she's still normal
5. christian fundy
6. ****ing a biker guy

Those would all make great stories.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Poco: My love life:

1. cute guy
2. cute guy
3. shes a lesbian now
4. she's still normal
5. christian fundy
6. ****ing a biker guy
7. fat stalker ***** who got caught by her brother

fix'd. :)

I'd tell mine, but they're all rather depressing and emo. And they're full of pr0n I can't post.

Posted by Apathetic

My love stories are pron :(

Posted by Xenos

Post them anyways and censor the genitalias. No, I am honestly rather curious if all of you don't mind sharing.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Hyper: fix'd. :)

I'd tell mine, but they're all rather depressing and emo. And they're full of pr0n I can't post.

how can i forget megan?

she had to weigh 300 bs.

anyway wanna hear my stories they are all good and end in me crying.

sure, why not?

Posted by Mandude120

When I was in 4th grade, my girlfriend was cheating on me with a 5th grader. It sucked so bad, I felt horrible the whole week. :(

Posted by Killer Jordo

I used to think that I loved this girl. Then I moved away. Half way through the year, one of my friends started dating her. Hurt like a *****. But then I realized she wasn't the one I should care about.

Posted by VampchickAkasha

oh to have loved and lost.. so far i have been in love once and he ended up to be nothing but a stereotype who made me a statistic....
bleh... love....

Posted by Staev

Quoting VampchickAkasha: oh to have loved and lost.. so far i have been in love once and he ended up to be nothing but a stereotype who made me a statistic....
bleh... love....

Sounds like SOMEONE'S just aching to tell a sexy STD story!

...not necessarily "aching" in THAT sense, though...

...okay, fine, "aching" in that sense.:sh2y:

Posted by Killer Jordo

I once had a girl, or should I say she once had me. She showed me her room, isn't it good? Norwegian wood.She asked me to stay and she told me to sit anywhere. So I looked around and I noticed there wasn't a chair. I sat on a rug, biding my time, drinking her wine. We talked until two and then she said, "it's time for bed". She told me she worked in the morning and started to laugh. I told her I didn't and crawled off to sleep in the bath. And when I awoke I was alone, this bird had flown. So I lit a fire, isn't it good, norwegian wood.

Anyone recognize this? Rep for who get's it right.

Posted by Staev

"Norwegian Wood," Beatles, Rubber Soul, track 2, Lennon/McCartney, sung by Lennon, sitar by George Harrison.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Staev: "Norwegian Wood," Beatles, Rubber Soul, track 2, Lennon/McCartney, sung by Lennon, sitar by George Harrison.

By that description you made me love you.

Let me spread some rep around and I'll rep you later.