SNAKES ON A MOTHER ****ING PLANE

Posted by Lord of Spam

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/soaptix.jpg[/IMG]

I've got my SoaP ticket, do you?

I'm all set for /b/lockading. Ive got my suit, wednesday im picking up the afro wig, and ive already got the ticket. I'm going to look into finding some of that washable car paint and writing 4CHAN PARTY 8/18/06 VAN NEVAR 4GET on the sides of my truck. I might be getting a disposable camera and then getting sum pix. We'll see how that turns out.

Posted by Zeta

4head

Posted by Lord of Spam

FIVE MOTHER ****ER GET IT RIGHT *******IT:(

but yeah, mock all you want. Ive already got my ticket. MY PRESENCE IS ENSURED LOL. Seriously, I even made sure to ask for the day off work as soon as i knew the official release date.

Posted by Klarth

I'm going to see A Scanner Darkly on the eighteenth.

Again.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm going to see YOUR MOM on the HAVING SEX WITH YOUR MOTHER of RIGHT IN HER POOPER.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Buying my ticket tomorrow. Otherwise, I have everything else.

Posted by Ch

I'm taking the 18th off to actually see if anyone around here is gonna do it. I want to make it a filming oppertunity and use my friend's camcorder. :)

If there is I'll put it here.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm betting that pix of this raid will show up in teh intarwebz.

We might actually get some news coverage at the one near me, since two counties are using one theater for their official raid zone. I'm hoping that its xbox hueg, but we'll see.

Yeah, I'll be ****ed if the /b/tards wuss out. I can see it happening too.

Posted by The Judge

Bet you anything I'll be the only person in Simi Valley who does it. :(

Posted by Ant

I know I'm not!

Posted by The Judge

****ing Christ you guys are faggots.

And by you guys I mean my supposed "friends."

Posted by Slade

I know I'm not!

Posted by The Judge

You disgust me more than any of them.

wut aboot me

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm talking to a person right now in St pete who i will be giving a ride to. he is a nigra named justin.

OR SHOULD I SAY TOBY LOL.

Posted by The Judge

Vamp? Are you doing it? If not, haet u 2.

Posted by Lord of Spam

no, he;s too much of a big baby to go to toronto to do it, i think.

Quoted post: Vamp? Are you doing it? If not, haet u 2.

of course :mad: got my suit and 'fro all ready for the show

Quoted post: no, he;s too much of a big baby to go to toronto to do it, i think.

I don't want to go to Toronto, but I'm still going. Not missing it.

Posted by Eggroll

Quoting The Judge: Bet you anything I'll be the only person in Simi Valley who does it. :(

wait, your gonna wear the fro too?

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I may do this. However, I also have to hand in two assignments at university. :D

Posted by Lord of Spam

It doesnt come out on the 18th for england anyway, so you've got more time to prepare.

Of course, that also means I get to psot spoilers:D

Except that it does.

Posted by Klarth

Yeah. It's in cinemas on the eighteenth, along with A Scanner Darkly.

Which I'm ****ing glad they actually decided to release over here.

Oh man. Now I don't know WHAT to see.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Huh, I remembered IMDB saying otherwise. Oh well. You can actually spoiler it for me then, if you see it before like noon. But chances are I'll be avoinding hte internutz anyway.:D

I'll see it before noon your time. But not be on the Internet. So meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

Posted by Klarth

Quoted post: Yeah. It's in cinemas on the eighteenth, along with A Scanner Darkly.

Which I'm ****ing glad they actually decided to release over here.

I finally got to see it at this theater/resturant/bar in North Carolina. Better than I hoped!

Posted by Ant

OOOOOOOO NORTH CAROLINA!!!!!!!! Think you're some sort of movie star now? F[COLOR="Lime"]u[/COLOR]ck off :big_bird:

Posted by Ch

I'm planning on goin there to take pictures and stuff of these guys but do you think they'll be there all day? Until 8 PMish?

Posted by Lord of Spam

I got my wig. I'll post pix of me all suited and fro'd up tomorow morning most likely.

Posted by Lord of Spam

[QUOTE=Ch

Posted by Ch

AMC Theatre at 7:00PM across from Boston Common.

A two minute walk. Hell yes.

Posted by Lord of Spam

you're welcome;)

Posted by Klarth

/sigh. Only decent-sized invasion in this country is in London, and that's a six hour train journey.

Oh well. Looks like I will actually be seeing Scanner. :(

Posted by Ch

FOCK!

I have to work tommorow. I can't go. :(

Quit. It will be worth it. Join your /b/rothers and do what's right.

Posted by The Judge

I work tomorrow, and I'm still going.

Posted by Ant

He probably works at night :cookie:

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Lord of Spam]I suggest checking the soap raid board to find out whats going on in your area ( [URL="http://snakesonaplane.thehaxor.net/"]http://snakesonaplane.thehaxor.net/[/URL] ). In tampa the official showing is 7pm at westshore, but the gathering is set for 6 pm. Someone on the baord said their mom is like total pr0 at video editing and will be bringing a camera, so thats cool. I'm going to pick a guy up at 530 over in St Pete, and then him and i are going hit the theater at 6ish. Should be awesome.

Haha, there's no thread for Idaho there. :(

Quoted post: He probably works at night

No one works at night, idiot. Most businesses and stores are closed by nine. Jesus Christ, you're a moron.

Posted by Lord of Spam

and besides, who the hell needs their strawberries picked after dark anyway?

Posted by Ch

Quoting Lord of Spam:

:(

Posted by Lord of Spam

its all good baby, you know i love you:( [spoiler]in the butt:([/spoiler]

Posted by Ch

I see what you did thar. [COLOR=#666666] Buttpirates![/COLOR]

Posted by Lord of Spam

*oscar*

Posted by Ch

Somebody please take pictures of tonight. I can't go the one across Boston Common anymore. Friendly's has got me chained by the testiculars again. :(

Posted by Klarth

There's a hueg thread in /b/ with some pictures right now.

Posted by Ch

BOL

The only one I saw was of 4 guys at the Mann Chineese thaetre.

That raid failed.

Posted by Klarth

Pretty much all of them were, like, five guys max. :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm hoping the one out here doesnt fizzle. It seems like theres a good following, so thats good news.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Okay, so I just convinced my friend jay to come along. He doesn have a wig, but he will be suited. Also, he drives a mni cooper, and hes going with me to pick up the guy in St Pete. So now when we roll up to the movies, three nigras are going to step out of a tiny almost 30k car.

****ing ownage.

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: Haha, there's no thread for Idaho there.

And none for PR... BUT HEY, I'M STILL GONNA GO TO THE THEATER TO WATCH THE MOVIE AND SCREAM MEMES... [SIZE="1"]alone =([/SIZE]

Posted by Klarth

Haha, loser.

Raid was a fail. Movie was pretty cool. Two friends and I travelled to Y/E to get the show at 7 PM. There was only a handful of people. Still worth it though. The ride down and back was probably the best parts of the night.

Posted by Stalolin

Yeah, went to see it, turns out my friends making fun of the previews/garbage before the movie were probably the better part of the evening.

B movie, but still, it's Snakes On A Plane.

Posted by Dexter

Saw it last night. I laughed so hard when that guy kick-boxed the snake to death. At least that's what I assume he did. It was difficult to see, which was fine by me because I got to use my imagination and I think that's what made it so hilarious.

Another part that had me loling was when the lights went off and you hear a guy in the background yell "snakes." Does anyone know which character said that?

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Dexter]Saw it last night. I laughed so hard when that guy kick-boxed the snake to death. At least that's what I assume he did. It was difficult to see, which was fine by me because I got to use my imagination and I think that's what made it so hilarious.

Another part that had me loling was when the lights went off and you hear a guy in the background yell "snakes." Does anyone know which character said that?

No and it's unimportant.

But it rocked hard when the Brit threw the dog.

Posted by Dexter

It's important to me.

I'm thinking it was the guy who was really nervous about flying.

Posted by Ant

Haha, yeah I noticed that too and I was like "no sh[COLOR="Lime"]i[/COLOR]t".

Posted by Linko_16

Actually, I went to see "Accepted" today.

Flawless victory, by the way; ignore the reviews, it's fantastic.

Posted by Ant

You fool...

Posted by Lord of Spam

I posted the rapidshare of it on member pictures. There was like 10 of us. Not a bad turnout.

That was about the turnout I got. Not including my group. DEFINITELY NOT A RAID THOUGH

Posted by Lord of Spam

escalators closed:(

The bit where the snake latched onto the guy's crotch had my friend in stitches for about ten minutes, which set me off giggling. By far the most awesome part, though, was the sick bag. I love what a great atmosphere this film had - it was like you were watching it at home with your mates, but everyone in the cinema was there.

Posted by Linko_16

Bump with an interesting report -

I guess some dumbass in my area released two rattlesnakes in the theatre during this movie. How he got them in, I don't know.

Haha, I saw that. It was a backpack.