going to moon* brb

Posted by Lord of Spam

*publix

Yeah, so im heading to the grocery store with my moms credit card. WHAT SHOULD I BUY LOL

Seriously, I'm out to find something for me to eat, and then snax. Lots of snax.

Posted by Stalolin

Get Zombies.

I put Zombies on my mother's shopping list awhile back.

She didn't know what the ****.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Stalolin: Get Zombies.

I put Zombies on my mother's shopping list awhile back.

She didn't know what the ****.

Your suggestion, while valid, has made me think of you as a faggot.

Anyone who doesnt enjoy hard fat cocks up their *** have any ideas?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Garlic butter and ketchup chips and raw cookie dough.

Posted by Zeta

Count Chocula

Posted by Linko_16

My grocery store sells videogames.

Go for it if yours does, too.

Posted by Lord of Spam

oh man, im so down with cookie do its not even funny. I'm going to buy two tubes. One to eat, and one to **** while im eating the other one. I;m THAT down with it.

In return, I give you Johnny Xtreme... TO THE MAX.

Leaving now brb

Posted by brownoystercult

Chex Mix. Get Chex Mix.

Chex Mix + CS = Heaven

Posted by Lord of Spam

yeah, so i picke dup some cheeseits, some tortellini, and some chopsticks so that i can outazn runkz. I also got a copy of time (cuz im a fag and find world event interesting:() some mountain dew and most importantly, FUKKEN COOKIE DOUGH. It shall be consumed tonight. Pix tomorow if I hurl.

I feel special. No really, I do. I mean you going to the SuperMarket and thinking of me, really gives me a warm feeling. :D

Posted by Lord of Spam

You know what else makes you feel warm? Me blowing a load all over your face.

But yeah, it was a preatty hardcore trip to the store. The roads were flooded out from rain, and I was like "lol truck" so i didnt care. I saw a few stalled out cars though.

Quoting Lord of Spam: You know what else makes you feel warm? Me blowing a load all over your face.

I laughed.

Posted by Slade

[quote=runkz]I laughed.
YOU SHOULD HAVE SWALLOWED.

@LoS: Yeah if you get salmonella let me know.

Posted by Lord of Spam

ok, MOM.

Jesus, whats with you ****ing pussies and your OMG DISEASES LOL.

Posted by Slade

I'm just taking out my anger, man. It was transmitted from my mom to myself, and now it is upon you.

I haven't had cookie dough for years and it's making me CRAAAAZY

Posted by Stalolin

I think I'll go have cookie dough right now just to spite Slade.

Chocolate chunk cookie dough, right?

Posted by Slade

HAET YOU ALL

Maybe after my parents go to sleep I'll make some. Oh wait, I'm a pussy LOL i forgot

I had a tube a couple of weeks ago. It's the greatest **** in the world until you have too much of it. Then you get sick quick.

Posted by Slade

Yeah... I'll pick up a tube in town tomorrow, that sounds nice.

..hope mom's okay with that...:(

Tell her to stuff it up her vagooo if she makes a fuss. Then lick her juices of the tube and throw it at your dad.

Posted by Slade

Mmm I can taste it already... Uh, the cookie dough, of course.

Matt is baking me cookies right now. His dad must be a baker, cause he's a cutie pie.

Posted by Ch

Hahaha his forehead was big enough to write LOVE in. hahaha

Posted by Linko_16

That's what we call a Billboard Brow.

Posted by Lord of Spam

funny part was that i coudnt find my keys to go, and my mom was like LOL I TOLD U UR DESK IS 2 MESSY U SHOULD CLEAN IT IM TIRED OF TELL YOU THIS STUFF ITS ALL BECAUSE YOUR DESK IS MESSY IF YOUR DESK WASNT MESSY THERE WOULD BE WORLD PEACE CLEAN YOUR DESK LOL and then I was like "Uh, no, I remember where i put things so it doesnt matter what it looks like, you probably just picked them up thinking they wer yours and then forgot about them or something" which was followed by EVERYTHING IS MY FAULT YOU JUST NEED TO CLEAN YOUR DESK ETC.

20 minutes later she came out and said "Yeah, so, uh, I guess since I saw the little car alarm thing I thought they were mine or something, so, uh, yeha, uh, sorry, i guess I had them, uh sorry" Then as I walked through the door just being all angry and quiet she was like WELL FINE DONT SAY THANKS FOR LOOKING OR ANYTHING.

lol mom's are such *****es. Gotta love the guilt-trips.

Posted by Slade

Haha yeah, the other night we had this good stuff for dinner, but there was one thing my mom made that sucked hardcore- these barbecued strips of zucchini, basically. So I tried one, it tasted like crap so I told her that I couldn't eat them, and from then on she wouldn't shut up about how great they were. Seriously like two hours later she was saying "OH THE STEAK WAS ALRIGHT BUT THE ZUCCHINI STRIPS OHHHH <3"

Then yesterday I found out that she dropped some of the zucchinis into their hot tub and thats why mine tasted like chlorine and other chemicals.

Quoted post:
Seriously like two hours later she was saying "OH THE STEAK WAS ALRIGHT BUT THE ZUCCHINI STRIPS OHHHH <3"

Then yesterday I found out that she dropped some of the zucchinis into their hot tub and thats why mine tasted like chlorine and other chemicals.

It's like my cookie dough up the vagooo story... just that it actually happened.

P.S. that's what the other chemicals were.

Posted by Lord of Spam

wait... cookie dough vagoo? what the hell happened there?

Posted by Slade

Oh, my mom didn't want me eating the cookie dough so I shoved it up her vagoo, then pulled it out, licked it, and threw it at my father.

In the biblical sense.

Quoted post: Tell her to stuff it up her vagooo if she makes a fuss. Then lick her juices of the tube and throw it at your dad.

ninja'd

Posted by Lord of Spam

oh man, **** that ****. I'll jsut eat it anyway and be like MMMMM THIS IS GOOD YUMMY YUMMY.

Posted by Slade

Your way needs moar vagoo.

edit: I had one bowl of top ramen a couple hours ago, and all was well. Then I went back for more- bad idea. This picante shrimp flavor sucks hardcore. I should have realized, "Wait, they're taking something azn and throwing some beaner into it..." but it's too late. Just because it's an azn-esque meal, I now have to finish all of it.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Man, the two bowls i ate earlier today were cajun chicken flavor.

Now what the hell kind of faggotry ridden combo is cajun and azn?

lol cajuns are canadian

Posted by mis0

[size=9]TRAED TEH CREDET CARDZ 4 LOST UV ILEAGILE DURGS LIKE CRAKC!!1[/SIZE]

Posted by Lord of Spam

**** that ****, louisiana style, yo.

I ****ing loved new orleans.:(

Quoted post: **** that ****, louisiana style, yo.

lol lern yer history

Cajuns are descendants of Acadians. Arcadia was part of a colony. That colony was part of what is now Canada.

Posted by Lord of Spam

how about you learn my cock in your ***? it just so happens i have a masters degree in teaching that!

What? A masters in being a huge faggot? Good job.

Posted by Lord of Spam

yeah, i went to register for a major but I was late cuz i was fukcing your mom and all the good ones were taken.:(

ah ****, I can't think of anything to rebut that.

Posted by Lord of Spam

:cool::(

:garfield::(

Posted by Lord of Spam

NO, NOT THIS TIME, IM TIRED OF YOUR **** YOU ****ING CAT

Posted by The Judge

I love those comics.

I used to own all the books. Probably still do. He's just not as funny anymore.

Posted by The Judge

No, the editted ones.

Posted by Stalolin

Posted by Zeta

******* yiffers

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Stalolin:

Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao. Lmao.

[COLOR="White"]Seriously, it's not that funny shut up.[/COLOR]

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Vampiro: I used to own all the books. Probably still do. He's just not as funny anymore.

Dude, Jon's gettin' it on with Liz now. I'd have thought I'd found this a betrayal of the comic, but somehow, it's just awesome.

... how times have changed

Posted by Linko_16

She still thinks he's a goon. But she'll actually go out with him. It all happened in this one sequence when he had a chance to go out with her, but blew it by saying he was busy (thought it'd sound impressive or something, like he had a lot of important stuff to do). So he went on a date with some girl who had amnesia and couldn't remember who she was, but Liz ended up going on a date with some other guy (buff guy, slick hair, cleft in his chin) at the same restaurant. Jon tried to interrupt their dinner disguised as a waiter, but Liz recognized the small waiter with him as Garfield, they argue, blah blah, Liz chooses Jon over the other guy, so he runs off with Jon's date who's already forgotten she was on a date in the first place.

So they're not exactly living together, but, you know... Go Jon.

Posted by Lord of Spam

dude, ive said this before, and i'll say this again, but it probably will never be as warrented as right now

FUCK THAT SHIT

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Stalolin:

I swear there's been like four times today I've wanted to rep you.

Posted by Ant

You should get some pie, monkeys, and cheese!

Posted by Slade

MAKE SURE THEY ARE EBIL MONKEYS

EBIL!

Posted by Zeta

EBIL KNIEBEL?

Posted by Slade

SPORK

SPOCK

Posted by Zeta

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Posted by Lord of Spam

I AM NOT A TREKKIE. THAT WOULD BE ILLOGICAL.

Posted by Klarth

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Slade: SPORK

[URL="http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=324988&postcount=17"]EBIL SPORK OF DOOM!!!! ^.^[/URL]

Posted by Lord of Spam

sporks suck ***, bro. True story.

Posted by Corrupt

Very much so.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I love the fact that a thread i made about going to the store has reached 4 pages.

Posted by Klarth

Two pages for non faggots

Posted by Zeta

20 ppp is the default. Anything else is faggotry.

40 ppp is the default for people who aren't faggots.

Posted by Lord of Spam

40ppp is for dirty, heathen non americans. AMERICA, **** YEAH