Yah so...

Posted by Ch

I was walking home from a friend's yesterday morning.... when I walked into my driveway and found assorted wet spots along the pavement. I walked up to find a giant carcass of some animal.

Discuss.

Posted by Dog

how big was it exactly?

Posted by NeXidala

Some other animal must have carried the carcus on your driveway, planning to eat it there, then as the animal proceeded to leave, it did it's buisness, and left.

Posted by Ant

awesome. awesome to the max

Posted by The Judge

Did you eat the remains?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

pix?

... did you stick it in its pooper?

Posted by Ch

Quoting Shalien: how big was it exactly?

it was HUEG

but just about an hour ago it's confirmed that it was a coyote carcass. I don't know what other natrual predator around here is bigger to take down a coyote in such a manner.

Vamp:

It didn't have a pooper, or a head, or two legs, or too much fur. :(

Posted by NeXidala

Oh kay......Uh, hmmm....Maybe it was a prank? Like one of your friends left the carcus there planning on you having a stronger reaction as a joke?

Posted by Lord of Spam

dude, coyotes arent big at all. I was expecting like, a moose or something.

Posted by The Judge

I was personally thinking a bear.

Quoted post: Vamp:

It didn't have a pooper, or a head, or two legs, or too much fur.

You shoulda just stuck it in the juiciest opening you could find.

Posted by Slade

So... how'd it get there?

Posted by Lord of Spam

pix or it didnt happen

Posted by Ch

I have no camera :(

but I guess what Nex said was true. I saw fur and guts lining the sidewalk next to my house

HUEG GUTS

Posted by sniper

Pft, two decent sized dogs could take down a coyote. Come back when you find a beluga whale.

Posted by Lord of Spam

TALK TO ME WHEN A 15 FOOT ALLIGATOR IS LIVING IN A LAKE ON YOUR CAMPUS AND PEOPLE ARE JUST LIKE "lol ya thats the alligator. dont go near it"

Posted by Slade

lol florida

Uh, one time I was staring into this pond thinking, "Man how creepy would that be if there was a dead guy in there," and then I noticed these two eyes staring at me from deep within the pond. I flipped out for a moment, then discovered that it was a HUEG opossum. I named him Stinky and buried him immediately.

Posted by Dog

I once accidentally killed a opossum with a stick and some pepporoni.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Slade]I named him Stinky and buried him immediately.
Was he still alive?

Posted by Slade

He was really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really dead.

Zomg we should have an ANIMAL ENCOUNTER: DEAD OR ALIVE thread or something. I have some good ones.
/not sure if I'm joking or not :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

yeah, lol florida is just about all you can attribute that to. Same with 2 inch cockroaches and spiders the size of plates.

I've found both in my house before.:(

I found a slug on my porch this evening. I poured salt on him. I named him Salty. He was a pirate.

Posted by brownoystercult

LOL at Vamp. I laughed so hard for some reason.

Posted by Slade

Yeah, same here. Like he took what I thought about going for and made it even better than I had imagined.