http://wireforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12923

Posted by

****in idiot!

Posted by brownoystercult

Why do people post there?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

wow, not even DA is that retarded.

Posted by Crazy K

Wow, I don't think i'll be going back there. A funny thing is, is that they give members who have around 100 posts a blog if they ask for one.

Posted by Klarth

50 now.

AND THEY'RE CALLED "APARTMENTS" STUPID IT'S NOT AS IF THEY STOLE THE IDEA AT ALL YOU IDIOT HOW STUPID DO YOU HAVE TO BE IT'S A TOTALLY DIFFERENT IDEA

THE MAIN DIFFERENCE IS THAT IT'S FACILITATED BY A BAND OF ROVING RETARDS

Posted by Crazy K

:(

Posted by Jesse Smith

What about it??!! That thread looks like DA!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Raptor

[quote=Roinkz]Why do people post there?

It's one of the few places rejects like EvangelionIdiot2 and Sean the Dickhead can become staff members and easily experience delusions of grandeur!!

Posted by Iris

Considering they're in a spam board, I don't see how that's a great example of GameWire's stupidity. A member list link would probably be more effective.

Posted by Klarth

http://wireforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=126156&postcount=13

...there are no words.

Posted by brownoystercult

Quoting Klarth: http://wireforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=126156&postcount=13

...there are no words.

LOL.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Klarth: http://wireforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=126156&postcount=13

...there are no words.

... I feel so nauseous.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Considering they're in a spam board, I don't see how that's a great example of GameWire's stupidity. A member list link would probably be more effective.

Hm, you've never been there before, have you? It's pretty bad. And seems to have actually gotten worse...

Posted by Jesse Smith

U guys need help!!!! er what's so bad about da cool image!!!!!

Posted by GameMiestro

Quoting Raptor: It's one of the few places rejects like EvangelionIdiot2 and Sean the Dickhead can become staff members and easily experience delusions of grandeur!!

You know, Sean the Wicked invited EvangelonAngel2 there in the first place. He made some nice skins, in fact, that's probably why he became a mod in the first place.

It took him about 2 days to get the title of "uber-mod" at Sean's old board... :(

Posted by Klarth

do you think my relationship with dysasestanie-chan is more like inuyasha's, naruto's or goku's? i'm really really thinking hard about this one guys, i need to know what to cosplay as during my next sim battle

Posted by Breakman

so what is this some kind of VGC knockoff that's composed of whatever was scraped off the bottom of the VGC barrel after someone poked a hole in it and all the semi-intelligent members poured out?

it looks like most forums on the internet, just with Megaman running more rampant in avatars/sigs than FF7, which would usually be considered a good thing..but um.

Posted by Poco

that bored desperately needs to unban me

also everyone in the listed thread should quit emulating me they are like versions .0001 pre-alpha

Posted by Kodachi

The font colors make me want to gouge out my eyes.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Breakman: so what is this some kind of VGC knockoff that's composed of whatever was scraped off the bottom of the VGC barrel after someone poked a hole in it and all the semi-intelligent members poured out?

it looks like most forums on the internet, just with Megaman running more rampant in avatars/sigs than FF7, which would usually be considered a good thing..but um.

It's something Sabredog and Hyper started in april 2004, and it was pretty fun for a long while. Then sabre gave up, Hyper sold the site to some retard and now the board is run by people who have no ****ing clue what they're doing and yet want to try making as "professional" a site as possible. Seriously, they get a new member once a week at most, and they immediately give them admin positions.

Posted by

Quoting Klarth: It's something Sabredog and Hyper started in april 2004, and it was pretty fun for a long while. Then sabre gave up, Hyper sold the site to some retard and now the board is run by people who have no ****ing clue what they're doing and yet want to try making as "professional" a site as possible. Seriously, they get a new member once a week at most, and they immediately give them admin positions.

Cock Face!

Posted by Trigger

I left back when I raised these points about Game Wire, and everyone on the staff had a cry, except Vampiro. They don't know how to run a forum, or handle the truth and don't even get me started on William and his baby-cuddling mother...

Posted by Klarth

William's not a bad guy; he actually has a heart.

Unfortunately, it's constantly in the wrong place.

Posted by Trigger

I suppose that's not too far from the truth.

Posted by G-Sides

Haha, so I can't use an animated avatar of my own, yet they have pages and pages of preuploaded animated avatars? :s

Posted by Klarth

Pretty much.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Klarth: 50 now.

AND THEY'RE CALLED "APARTMENTS" STUPID IT'S NOT AS IF THEY STOLE THE IDEA AT ALL YOU IDIOT HOW STUPID DO YOU HAVE TO BE IT'S A TOTALLY DIFFERENT IDEA

THE MAIN DIFFERENCE IS THAT IT'S FACILITATED BY A BAND OF ROVING RETARDS

vgs and rpgp had similar things long before vgc :( and uh, it was sabre that brought the idea to gw.

Posted by Trigger

Hence his point that the main difference is that it's facilitated by a band of roving retards. It's not hard to tell a forum has gone wrong when you look at the list of staff members that place has - Sean Fury, for Wacko's sake.

Posted by Hammered On

I don't hate the site.. ain't the best site ever.. but I'm still trying to figure out why the hell Eva got promoted. :| Or why Proto is admin and is never there.

Oh and they like the ban button too much.

Posted by Hyper

Congratulations to Legend Saber on his promotion to Super Moderator, and Sean The Wicked on his promotion to Roleplaying Area Mod. I wish you both the best of luck, and i'm sure you'll do a great job!

Posted by Poco

i demand to be a super mod

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Hyper: Congratulations to Legend Saber on his promotion to Super Moderator, and Sean The Wicked on his promotion to Roleplaying Area Mod. I wish you both the best of luck, and i'm sure you'll do a great job!

Thank you all very much. I'll do my best. ^_^