TEH PRESSURE IS OVERHGWLMBER

Posted by Apathetic

to eat top ramen. Im eating beef right now and its pretty **** good. I usually eat the chicken kind though. Does anyone else eat top ramen?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Chicken, shrimp, mushroom.

Posted by Apathetic

lol vamp puts shrooms in is top ramen, sicknasty. Nice choices btw, hows shrimp?

Posted by Dreadnought

The title of this thread sounds like the most emo song ever written.

Posted by Apathetic

guess someone could change it to the top ramen thread, wasnt really caring about title though.

Posted by Apathetic

Much better, I appreciate it.

Posted by brownoystercult

I don't want to start and argument over "real" ramen, and top ramen, but have you tried, "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL" ramen, Apathetic?

Posted by Lord of Spam

teriyaki for the everlasting win.

I eat mine with chopsticks too. I'm so weeaboo:(

cue: next time post pictures of you eating ramen with chopsticks, LoS. I must see.

Posted by Slade

This title makes me think POWER OVERWHELMING.

I eat top ramen- shrimp, oriental, beef, chicken, whatever. It's a lot better with hardboiled eggs in it, and apparently hot mustard sauce goes really well with it, too. Sometimes I'll eat it with chopsticks and one of those... Chinese spoons? I forget what they're called.

Never had REEEEEAAAAL ramen, though!
/american

****. FOOLS!

Quoted post: I eat mine with chopsticks too. I'm so weeaboo

lol me too! ^___________^

lol its cool because i totally act asian while i'm doing it.

yeah, some whitey must take a picture of himself eating ramen with chopsticks. I must see it.

I hold it like I would a knife and stab in a downward motion into the liquid and noodles.

Posted by Slade

Haha I know a couple Asians who got beat for doing that to their food(back in da homeland).

I recently made top ramen in a hotel coffee machine. It came out perfectly cooked.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm actually pretty much proficient with chopsticks. I can eat pretty much anything of a reasonable size thats put in front of me, and can even eat rice with them. its not that hard once you get used to it. Plus, the ZOMG HWO DO U USE THEM LOL factor you get when you just tear into something with them is worth it. I love chopsticks:D

Posted by Stalolin

I'm good with chopsticks too, I CAN EVEN EAT THE OHSO-CONFUSING-TO-AMERICANS RICE

new DA rule, you must be good with chopsticks

Quoted post: I'm actually pretty much proficient with chopsticks. I can eat pretty much anything of a reasonable size thats put in front of me, and can even eat rice with them. its not that hard once you get used to it. Plus, the ZOMG HWO DO U USE THEM LOL factor you get when you just tear into something with them is worth it. I love chopsticks

Ditto. My dad used to do business in Asia back when I was a kid, so it's something I was taught pretty early in my life. Including all of the tradition bull****. But that's where I draw the line. Asians are retarded.

**** you vamp.

anyway, I'm asian and can't hold chopsticks correctly. It works for me though.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Roinkz]**** you vamp.

anyway, I'm asian and can't hold chopsticks correctly. It works for me though.

wtf

Quoted post: anyway, I'm asian and can't hold chopsticks correctly. It works for me though.

lol i can probably hold them more properly than you can :(

Yeah :(

I have my own way. It works really well, except for like the small foods. I just use my hands, and put them in between the sticks, and clinch it. :(

... why not use a fork... or a spoon? This is why asians are so retarded.

They're so retarded..they all get high SAT scores. :(

because I use forks and spoons when eating non-asian food

Quoted post: They're so retarded..they all get high SAT scores.

Common sense smart. Who gives a **** about SAT scores when you can't realise chopsticks are ****ing retarded as utensils.

Posted by Stalolin

Asians still dig tradtion. :(

Yet tradition is pretty dumb and often illogical.

I mean, look at table manners. Why the hell does it matter if my elbow is on the table?

Quoted post: Asians still dig tradtion.

Yet tradition is pretty dumb and often illogical.

I mean, look at table manners. Why the hell does it matter if my elbow is on the table?

I can deal with elbows, but if I have to use chopsticks... and have to place them down a certain way, pick them up a certain way and twelve other useless rules that just hinder the eating experience... well, it's just gone too far.

lol, next time you're at an asian restaurant stick the chopsticks straight into the rice bowl.

Posted by Apathetic

Wait, we all like the ones in the wrap better than the cup ones, right?

Posted by Iris

Top ramen sucks. Maruchan ramen is superior, especially with a fork. :mad:

granted, I hardly eat ramen since it sucks in general. Mrs. Grass soup is far better, and the broth doesn't suck ***.

Posted by Slade

Top and Maruchan ramen are the same thing to me. Maruchan is also a wrapped up block of egg noodles and a little flavor packet, right? I just call both of them "top ramen."

But srsly, eat eggs with it. It actually makes it a decent meal.

And yeah, the cup ones suck hardcore. I used to have to eat those at school every time my braces were tightened, and I'm pretty much sick of them.

Posted by Ant

I enjoy ramen. I even made a thread about it about 4 months ago all about ramen! Although I haven't had any in awhile.

As for the chopsticks, I actually learned how to use them about 3 months ago(eggroll lol). So now I prefer to use them when eating teh azn food.

Ramen with a fork is fail. I attempted it and wasn't pleased with the results. Maybe I just lack the necessary fork skills.

Posted by The Judge

I eat all asian food like any true european would:

I jab at it with a fork in a primitive fashion until it gets picked up.

When forced to use chop sticks, I disgard one and use the other as a spear.

Anyone who doubts me obviously doesn't know me too well.

I wouldn't doubt that. Sounds exactly like something you'd do.

Posted by Apathetic

I wouldnt doubt he stabspeople with his chopsticks either.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Ramen doesnt taste as good with a fork

Posted by Slade

Quoting Vampiro: Ramen with a fork is fail. I attempted it and wasn't pleased with the results. Maybe I just lack the necessary fork skills.

I guess I've mastered both. One could even say that I have become multi-utensilar.

I once ate a bowl of top ramen in two bites using a fork. I nearly died, but that's one of my achievements that no one can ever take away from me. That and the hot dog one...

Posted by Lord of Spam

I will now attempt to eat a bowl of ramen in one continuous shovel with a pair of chopsticks. I shall video tape it, and let you know how it goes.

i'm already lolin'

Quoted post: That and the hot dog one...

... do I even want to know what that is?

Posted by Slade

UR NOT LOLIN, SILLY

And, uh, it turns out that hot dogs are just too big for me to eat in one bite, but just barely. You can imagine my attempts at fitting the whole thing in my mouth, down my succulent throat... oh that slender shaft of miscellaneous animal parts/products... ahh I can't take it any deeper

I CAME

Posted by Apathetic

I will eat my top ramen with a machete and tell you how it goes.

You stab yourself in the face. I've already seen the headlines.

Posted by Slade

What movie is that, where the guy gets the newspaper with the next day's news and tries to save people before stuff happens to them?

Well, you're kind of like him, except he helps people. :/

Posted by Lord of Spam

I am currently cooking TWO bricks or ramen AT ONCE because im SUPER HUNGRY. I shall eat them with chopsticks and post pix.

Posted by Lord of Spam

at home for lunch, eatin teh ramenz

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/temp/ramen1.jpg[/IMG]
before

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/temp/ramen2.jpg[/IMG]
this is how you hold them

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/temp/ramen3.jpg[/IMG]
this is how you pick **** up

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/temp/ramen4.jpg[/IMG]
this is how you put **** in your mouth

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/temp/ramen5.jpg[/IMG]
this is how you burn the everloveing **** out of yourself

i fukken lol'd and saved

Quoted post: What movie is that, where the guy gets the newspaper with the next day's news and tries to save people before stuff happens to them?

Well, you're kind of like him, except he helps people. :/

Thought it was a TV show. Anywho, he helps people only to discover near the end that it only gets him into trouble and humanity isn't worth saving. I'm just cutting out the middle part.

Posted by Apathetic

Quoting Lord of Spam:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/temp/ramen2.jpg[/IMG]

Looks like you were going to pull out something with those besides top ramen :o Like, then I will pull your lungs out of your ***

Posted by Iris

LoS should start taking more pictures with a shirt on.

Posted by Apathetic

He couldnt he was rubbing the top ramen all over his body, he sent me pix.

Yeah, I don't recall the last picture he took with a shirt on. This is a good thing.

Posted by Dog

i bet he uses those chopsticks to fap chinese style.

no

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro: Yeah, I don't recall the last picture he took with a shirt on. This is a good thing.

runkz avatar

I'm generally shirt and pantless if im at my computer, cuz thats just how i roll. Besides, iris just wants me to put a shirt of so that she wont see so many pix that make her want to fap.

My advice is to just fap, iris. Its okay that just seeing a bit of my shoulder makes you want to cum. Its cool baby, just go with it. Reach down and toy with yourself until you feel satisfied. imagine that I was there, and we got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said you're movin with your auntie and uncle in bel air. I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license said fresh and there were dice in the mirror. if anything i could say that this cab was rare, but i thought nah forget it YO HOMES TO BEL AIR. I pulled up to a house around seven or eight, and i yelled to the cabby, yo homes smell ya later. looked at my kingdom, i was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of belair.

You just eat the ramen, without soup? :(

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Slade: And, uh, it turns out that hot dogs are just too big for me to eat in one bite, but just barely.

I could probably do that if I tried, but chewing would be pretty tough. :(

Posted by Slade

Quoting Roinkz: You just eat the ramen, without soup? :(

Yeah it's good that way especially if you don't put the packet of goodies on it until you drain out the water. But then you don't really want to put the whole packet on there or it tastes super strong/salty.

@Linko: I totally think you could, man. Post pics. Oh, and wear that little red mage thing I like so much. :-*

Posted by Ant

sigh, I didn't see that belair coming.

Posted by Slade

I was secretly hoping that he was ****faced drunk and was going to go into way too much detail about some fantasy he had about Iris...

Then I was just like nope just the same old thing.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Nah, vamp's already cornered the market on iris fantasies.

"You just eat the ramen, without soup? " I overcooked the noodles, so there wasnt much water left, so i said YO HOMES TO BE- no, wait, i just said **** it, dumped the FLAVOR PACKETS YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH in and ate it anyway.

Uncooked ramen is pretty good.