Legend of Zelda: Gamecube release confirmed!!

Posted by Ex-Linkman

It'll be released in the 4th quarter of this year (October, November, or December). Hopefully Nintendo will spill more beans at E3 this year.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Although that's a little ways away, I'm willing to wait. It'll be worth it, or so I think.

Posted by Alastor

Yup. It'll be antagonizing eventually, but I'm willing to wait however long I must in order to play something that looks that gorgeous.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Meh, that was alittle obvious.

Anyways, I can't think of a better/more perfect holidy gift from Nintendo.

Posted by Last Fog

[FONT=Fixedsys][COLOR=SandyBrown]I guessed long ago it would come out the end of the year. June 1st my @ss. I clicked this expecting a specific date.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by loony636

I guess I could wait until the end of the year. If the tralier was anything to go by, the game is going to rock!

Posted by ScudZteR

in the begining people were saying march 28.... ya right, i wish. but ya it was kinda obvious that it was coming out fourth quarter. till then ill have to stand strong :link:

Posted by Lemuria

Wow, I must be behind. I was not even aware that another Zelda game was coming out. But I guess it is time for another one..Windwaker graphics?

Posted by Alastor

No. Realistic ones. Look around the forum. There's trailer links and screenshots all around.

Posted by N-FANatic

If you didn't like WW's graphics, you'll adore this one. Its gorgeous.

Releasing it around December wouldn't be a bad idea. Specifically around the holiday season. I can guarentee it will be the top of my wish list ;)

Posted by Mystic Hero

Crap, the guy at the store told me late June when I reserved, ah well it's only a little longer of a wait.

Posted by Thingy

i agree with you there N-fanatic. Thats a load off my mind. now i dont have to save up.

Posted by Morag2

I'm so excited about this game... the graphics blew me away... it just looks so awesome... I'll be sitting here tapping my fingers for another 4-7 months... lol.

Posted by mastachief

lol....yea looks great but i still miss oncerinas(spelt wrong) feel

Posted by Arczu

Feel... what the?

Ocarina's feel will be a shadow when this one comes out. You just know there is going to be some major kick when you jump into this game. The feel won't be gone, rather it will be reborn. This game will definately be one of the Best Legend of Zelda games ever. Come on, if this game even stood a chance of flopping... well hello...

Posted by Pit

Quoting mastachief: lol....yea looks great but i still miss oncerinas(spelt wrong) feel

And why are you so sure that this game won't use an Ocarina as the musical intrument? In LttP Link used a flute (although it resembled an Ocarina). In Link's Awakening, Link had an Ocarina. In OoT and MM Link had the Ocarina... Link's musical intrument has been the Ocarina for a long time and for some odd reason I think Link will be picking up his Ocarina on this quest as well.

Oh, and Arzcu, every Zelda game has been "one of the best Zelda games" ;) CEPT THE CDi ONES. THOSE WERE CRAP.

Posted by mastachief

im soory....but the windwaker did not help the zelda franchise, but i never said this games was not gonna be great.

Posted by brownoystercult

Quoting Lemuria: Wow, I must be behind. I was not even aware that another Zelda game was coming out. But I guess it is time for another one..Windwaker graphics?

..wtf?

At least this gives me enough time to save up for a cube. I'll probaly end up getting dups of the game for christmas.

Posted by Pit

Quoting mastachief: im soory....but the windwaker did not help the zelda franchise, but i never said this games was not gonna be great.

How didn't it help it at all? Care to specify? It upped the OoT battle system by loads. Adding new moves, counters, and allowed you to fight hordes of enemies at once, something that the OoT battle system didn't have.

Also, due to the graphics, the game seperated itself from other Zelda's and made it unique. You could literally solve certain puzzles by looks which way the wind was facing, getting places, etc.

If anything, this game is gonna borrow many elements from Windwaker. I dunno why people hate Windwaker so much. Yes, it was an easy Zelda game, but a fun one none the least. The puzzles were great but the thing is, the game was "easy" because it didn't have as many dungeons as past Zelda games, and even then, those dungeons were immense. So far, the greatest reason I heard from anyone that the WW sucked is because it's cel-shaded.

Posted by Dark Link

Yeah I heard November for LoZ
I reserved the game last week. Funny how stupid the employees were.
The release date said "November '05" and the guy at the desk said "I think the new Zelda comes out September or October"
Even though the Release Date sign was to his right LOL

Quoted post: I reserved the game last week. Funny how stupid the employees were.

You can reserve it already? Hm, my shop refuses to until an official date is confirmed.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Vampiro: You can reserve it already? Hm, my shop refuses to until an official date is confirmed.

Hmm, weird. You guys should start taking in reserves to see the demand for the game. It's funny because the gamestop close to my house was taking reservations on this game when it was reserved. Of course, I didn't reserve it. No point in doing so seeing as I knew the game wasn't gonna release that year or early 2005 either. I mean, they didn't even have a magic and heart gauge and the game didn't look complete. It was just clips of Link fighting enemies.

I will reserve the game in a month though. After E3 I know a lot of people are going to rush to stores... and this is probably the most anticipated game of 2005.

Quoted post: Hmm, weird. You guys should start taking in reserves to see the demand for the game. It's funny because the gamestop close to my house was taking reservations on this game when it was reserved. Of course, I didn't reserve it. No point in doing so seeing as I knew the game wasn't gonna release that year or early 2005 either. I mean, they didn't even have a magic and heart gauge and the game didn't look complete. It was just clips of Link fighting enemies.

We did last year sometime I believe. Then we just stopped. I was never told why, I just had to give the deposits back. To this day they still say we cannot take pre-orders. Though I don't care much, I'll still be one of the first to reserve it, but sill, it sucks having to turn down kids.

I think I should take the reservations anyways and keep the deposits. I could probbaly make a nice wad of cash.

Posted by Soul_Tassadar

Im trying to avoid all new zelda information so I dont get overly exited and have an anurism.

Posted by Noir

Quoting Soul_Tassadar: Im trying to avoid all new zelda information so I dont get overly exited and have an anurism.

Yes...Resident Evil 4 was ruined for me by looking at too many informations on it. :bowser:
I still havent beaten it, by the way. And I havent learned. I've been trying to get as many Zelda details as possible--I can barely wait for E3. :insane:

Posted by Pit

Quoting Soul_Tassadar: Im trying to avoid all new zelda information so I dont get overly exited and have an anurism.

Spoilers and game speculations/information are two completely different things. Thanks.

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Shadow Elf: Yes...Resident Evil 4 was ruined for me by looking at too many informations on it. :bowser:
I still havent beaten it, by the way. And I havent learned. I've been trying to get as many Zelda details as possible--I can barely wait for E3. :insane:
Same thing happened to me. Before I knew all the details and saw all the trailers for RE4 I was so much more excited for it. But after all the secrets were revealed, there wasn't much more to look forward to, except actually playing it of course. But I ruined that too, by playing a demo! :mad: