Dexter's Room

Posted by Dexter

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/Goldendexter/Heidi/heidinintendo.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/Goldendexter/Avatar/Dextergameroom.jpg[/IMG]

This image is about 2 years old. I would take new pictures, but I kinda broke my camera while I was staying in New York so I'm unable to. I'll try to fix the camera and get updates by the end of the week.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/cosplaydexterity/NEWS/nightofmarch4.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/cosplaydexterity/Pets/MokomisandAntonia1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/cosplaydexterity/Pets/heretheycome.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Arcadios

10/10
What's up with the Tom Cruise picture?

Posted by Xenos

Aww the dogs are so cute. Which one of them are still at your house?

7/10.

Posted by WackoHater2

8/10

Posted by Crazy K

7/10 just for the huge NES collection.

Posted by Lethal Shadow

9/10

Posted by Jesse Smith

10/10 for being a game freak!!!!

Only down side is it's not messy!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Corrupt

Geez, I remember back in 2004 when I thought the girl (your sister, right?) in the first picture was YOU. And a well-deserved 9/10 for you, sir; I'm loving the game collection, among other things. The fruit chews, Tubthumper (**** yeah!), liquor, desktop wallpaper, etc; it all looks really good together.

Posted by Dog

9.5/10.

Posted by KoH

So... why were you in New York, Dexter?

Hey, yeah, what is with the pic of Cruise and... Nicole Kidman?

Posted by Dexter

I was in New York visiting Aesthetic. It was the best trip I've ever taken and that's saying a lot. I've been to New York a few times so the place wasn't all that exciting, but the company was amazing. She's terrific. We got along wonderfully.

Tom and Nicole was an inside joke for a friend who I originally took the picture for. Forget about them, check out those magnificent sewing machines!

I don't have any of the puppies anymore, just the older ones. I found all the puppies great homes in California. In fact, I soon won't have any dogs. I've already promised them to my mother because of circumstances that sadly won't transpire for me anymore and she plans on retiring and breeding them for a living. I'm going to miss them so much. :(

Posted by Dog

I'm a bit creep'd out at the fact that Wolfy is looking directly at me.

Posted by NeXidala

9/10 Awesome room.

Posted by Xero

Let me see...

Sexy chick on the first pic
Pics of Nicole Kidman and Tom cruise
Cute animals
Alcohol nearby

10/10 all the way :D:D

Posted by Shade

9/10 For not having you in any of the pics. :)

Posted by cool gamer dad

So he gets a high score for not being in any of the pictures? Uncalled for.

Posted by Shade

The rest of his room is teh own, though.

'specially the girl.

Posted by TheSorrow

10/10

Posted by christinadeenadee

Hey, is that TTYL book interesting? I wanted to buy it a while ago but I didn't know if I would like it.

Posted by Dexter

It's hilarious and unique in style. It's not about anything amazing, just typical teenage girl drama. Boys and such, although that stuff really pulls me in. I grew up with so many sisters and I grew so attached to the drama, therefore it captivates me. I'm reading the sequel to it now.

Posted by maian

bol@SexiDexi

I like the room. 10/10 perfect win.

Posted by Sean Fury

9.5/10

Is that Kill Bill v1 on the TV? Also, why do you have two golden N64 games, or are they both Ocarina of Time? Also, very cute dogs.

Posted by Dexter

Yeah, that's Kill Bill. Go-Go was rad!

One gold one is Ocarina of Time and the other is Majora's Mask.

*image removed*

Frosty has joined the party.

Posted by Sean Fury

Ah, I figured the other might be Majora's Mask, but I wasn't 100% if they made a gold one.

And where in the Hell did you get a snowman that big not made of snow?

Posted by Dexter

We all went to the Christmas Cosplay Convention and I won a bunch of prizes for two of my costumes. I won all the Fruits Basket manga, that huge snowdude, some weird Japanese candy, and some other good stuff. It was a lot of fun. ^_^

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Dexter: We all went to the Christmas Cosplay Convention and I won a bunch of prizes for two of my costumes. I won all the Fruits Basket manga, that huge snowdude, some weird Japanese candy, and some other good stuff. It was a lot of fun. ^_^

Wow, that must of been some Hell of a costume, what'd you dress up as?

Posted by Dexter

Oh, I didn't dress up at all. I wore my regular clothes to the convention. Since I usually make female costumes, I had the girls wear them. Tiffany and Rissa did them justice. The costumes wouldn't have looked good on me at all. :o

Posted by Tyler Durden

9.5/10: because I'm still likin' the girl after almost three [3] years.. :fight:

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Dexter: Oh, I didn't dress up at all. I wore my regular clothes to the convention. Since I usually make female costumes, I had the girls wear them. Tiffany and Rissa did them justice. The costumes wouldn't have looked good on me at all. :o

Hahaha, I got a bad image of Man-Faye just than X_x

Posted by Proto Man

Dexter's room FTW! 10/10

BTW, what was up with those sewing machines?

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Proto Man: BTW, what was up with those sewing machines?

They probably costed more than all my gaming systems combined. I need them to sew. I am, after all, an active cosplayer! :cool:

Posted by Philsdad

Hey just of curiosity, would you know how to make a Quaker Oats guy costume? A friend of mine had the idea to dress up like the Quaker Oats guy every day for the rest of his life, and I think the idea is just grand. So, we're trying to figure out where we could get a good costume.

Posted by Dexter

I don't think I've ever really seen his full costume before. I remember the top part and from what I remember it should be fairly easy to do. Really simple, actually. I'll google some images and see what I can find out about the costume.

[IMG]http://www.hblaw.org/images/image1.gif[/IMG]

Awesome. Yeah, that should be pretty simple. With the right materials, you could probably put the entire costume together. I'd just buy the wig though. They often take a long time to make and aren't too expensive or difficult to find. If I saw someone wearing that, however, I don't think I'd recognize them as the Quaker Oats guy.

Posted by Philsdad

Cool, shouldn't be too hard then. What materials do you recommend? Keep in mind that he's going to be wearing this thing everyday for the rest of his life. So, it should be comfortable as well as looking neat probably..

Posted by Sean Fury

Would look too much like Ben Franklin. Minus the hat.

Posted by Slade

He'd have to also carry around a container of Quaker Oats so people wouldn't mistake him for Benjamin Franklin or some Renaissance Fair dude.

Posted by KoH

Hm... "Bedroom contest" yet... no contestants, save one?

Guess I'll have to compete then!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

http://www.vgchat.com/forumdisplay.php?f=174

y halo thar entire board

Posted by JRequalizer

Pretty ****ing hot.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

dexter never called me and his sister never added me to myspace. Dexter, you're dead to me.

Posted by Dexter

We're too late! You were too slow getting me your number. She hooked up with this non-VGC member and now they're engaged! What a waste. Talk about disapproval. She's dead to me now.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

. . . are you serious!? What's with people getting engaged after like 2 weeks?

Posted by Dexter

idk but it's pretty lame of her. Who knows, maybe something will go right and they'll break up and she'll learn a lesson. My problem is that nobody will ever be good enough for her, so I'll never be comfortable with any guy she ends up with.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

c'est triste