FAVOURITE CHARACTER IN SOUL CALIBUR!!

Posted by buddha

Just curious what all your favourite characters in soul calibur are. You can choose any one who has ever appeared in the series. Mine has always been IVY. She was the first character i ever picked. I bought a dreamcast to play the first soulcalibur and have bought all of the SC games since and she has never strayed from the top spot for me! how about the rest of ye?

Posted by Dexter

Sophitia and Lizardman would definitely have to be my favorites, but I fight best with Nightmare.

Posted by TheSorrow

Assain, Nightmare, Sophita, Spawn, and Misturugi. I basically beat wepons master with Misturugi so im good with him

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Voldo and Cervantes.

Posted by Zeta

Nightmare, Cassandra, and Charade. Want to start using Voldo, though.

Posted by Linko_16

In alaphabetical order (thanks, Wikipedia!)[color=indigo]:

Astaroth
Cervantes
Link
Lizardman
Mitsurugi
Necrid
Sueng Mina
Sophitia
Talim
Yoshimitsu

Charade and Olcadan get honorable mentions, too, even though they just copy other fighting styles.
[/color]

Posted by Stalolin

Ivy and Voldo. Cervantes is also pretty cool.

Posted by Red

Cassandra, Link (if I'm playing it on a gamecube) Lizard Man, Necrid

Posted by Dog

charade, voldo, cervantes, lizardman, assasin.

Posted by MuKuni_Gamster

Ivry, Lizardman, Assassin and Kilik for me!

Posted by Sak

Amy, Xianghua, Cassandra, Sophitia, and Setsuka.

Posted by Arcadios

Taki and Nightmare.

Posted by Omni

I'm probably best as Cervantes or Mitsurugi. If I had to pick my third character, it would be Xianghua, and she's also the cutest girl in the game, hands down!

Posted by Forgotten Soul

Hawang (SP?)

Posted by Sterling

I'd probably say my favourite character is Link(I only have SCII on GameCube)
However, I am very good with Necrid. And If I'm playing this at the arcade I pick Nightmare. On SCII I usually go with Olcadan.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Ivy is my primary character. After her, Nightmare, followed by Taki.

When I first started, I hated slow characters. I played nothing but Maxi. he was so easy to combo off of and counter with that I just focused on him and ended up sucking overall. Then I decided that I wanted to try to pull off summon suffering. Well, I did it once but while doing it I noticed that a lot of Ivy's move were easy and just needed good timing. So I started using her. Then, after seeing someone who was super good with nightmare, I decided to give him a try. They ended up being my two fav characters. Taki has more speed then Maxi, and even though she doesnt combo quiet as well, she's a little more hard to see coming, so you get more hits in.

Quoting Forgotten Soul: Hawang (SP?)

Hwarang, I think.

Posted by Kit

My Primary character is Cervantes, Secondary is Cassandra, Third is Heihachi. (I have the PS2 Version.) If I played it for Gamecube or Xbox, my third would probably be Yoshimitsu.

I always played as Nightmare to start off as, but I always got beat because I couldn't get attacks in fast enough. So I started using Yun Sung, and I was still doing bad. I couldn't really see why, because I'm normally pretty good at fighting games. I was told that Yun Sung was the worst character in the game. So I experimented with all of the characters, I was mainly using Cassandra for Weapon Master mode, until I got Cervantes. I started kicking serious *** with him, and I WOULD do to this day is my PS2 wasn't broken. :(.

Posted by temari

Quoting buddha: Just curious what all your favourite characters in soul calibur are. You can choose any one who has ever appeared in the series. Mine has always been IVY. She was the first character i ever picked. I bought a dreamcast to play the first soulcalibur and have bought all of the SC games since and she has never strayed from the top spot for me! how about the rest of ye?

yun-sung, taki,sung mina,ivy,& (of course) link.

Posted by Angerion the Brave

Yoshimitsu is funny

My favourite is Ivy, my best is "Link", but cross-overs aside... Kilik is my best and close runner up for favourite.

Posted by Sean Fury

Ivy and my custom Ninja.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Sak: Amy, Xianghua, Cassandra, Sophitia, and Setsuka.

Wow, I really need to change my choices there now that I think about it. lol.

My main is Xianghua, Talim and Seong Mina are tied at my second bests, followed by Amy and Taki as my third bests.

Posted by SL8#

Mine is link

Posted by Takuya Kanabara

Talim is my only character. She rocks!