An Oblivion mod I'm lookin for...

Posted by Roger Smith

I'm looking for a mod that helps you cure the vampire curse. The one's I've found only give you items that allow you to walk in sunlight. I'd rather not start all over and make a new character just cuz of some vampire curse :-/

Can someone help me out?

Posted by Stalolin

There's a quest that lets you cure the curse. GameFAQ it.

Posted by Roger Smith

I know, the Dark Brotherhood quest. I'd rather not soil my repuation with the blood of innocents though:)

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Roger Smith]I know, the Dark Brotherhood quest. I'd rather not soil my repuation with the blood of innocents though:)

Why not?

It doesn't matter if you've cleared the Fighter's Guild, that's the only thing you really need a reputation for, except for healing at the temples, and usually it's just easier to carry things that cure disease with you.

And plus the Dark Brotherhood quests are awesome.

And I also thought that the one to cure Vampireism was completely unrelated to the Dark Brotherhood.

Posted by Roger Smith

Now it won't let me uninstall the game! I get these 2 error messages:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Roger_Smith0/Error.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Roger_Smith0/Error2.jpg[/IMG]

WHAT THE ****!?!

Posted by Apathetic

You could try and call windows or the people who made oblivion what error code 5001.

Posted by KoH

Do you know how to run a computer?

Posted by Apathetic

Who? :(

Posted by Klarth

Nobody calls tech support, man. Ever.

Posted by Apathetic

Why not?

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I'm pretty sure there was a official downloadable thing a while back that allowed you to cure vampirism.

Posted by white-knight

There is a cure for the vampirism, you have to speak to the lord of one of the cities who is a vampire. he'll tell you of an old lady who can make the cure for you, but in return she needs 5 grand soul gems. once you have given her these she make the cure, your get 1 but you can buy another one. Give one to yourself and the other to the lord because his wife has the vampirism as well.

Posted by Roger Smith

You piece of **** monkey ****. Why the **** would you bump this?

Posted by Shevanel

Maybe you should call the people who make Windows and ask dude

Posted by WillisGreeny

Now Roger can finally finish Oblivion. :horse:

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Shevanel: Maybe you should call the people who make Windows and ask dude

Quoting netman: Nobody calls tech support, man. Ever.