The Grudge 2

Posted by WackoHater2

I was looking at something on YouTube the other day, and I saw an ad for The Grudge 2. I loved the first movie, so I am really looking forward to the second one. Its coming out Friday, October 13th. I may even save some money and go to the movies to see it, as I normally wait until movies come out on DVD to get them.

Posted by Klarth

It's gonna be a horrible butchery of the original - just like the first.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMAKE AN ASIAN FILM WITH WHITE ACTORS FOR IT TO BE GOOD, YOU STUPID HOLLYWOOD TURDS.

Posted by Dexter

I didn't care much for the first and I don't care much to see the 2nd, although I'm sure I eventually will. I saw a trailer for it the other day and it didn't get me excited.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Is there even such a thing as a good american horror movie these days? Because I don't think I've seen one in over eight or so years. The Grudge was terrible, and The Grude 2 will be worse.

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Vampiro: Is there even such a thing as a good american horror movie these days? Because I don't think I've seen one in over eight or so years. The Grudge was terrible, and The Grude 2 will be worse.

The Hills Have Eyes is an American horror film, and I loved it.

Quoted post: The Hills Have Eyes is an American horror film, and I loved it.

The Hills Have Eyes was a remake of a ****ty American movie made even worse. It was far from good. I'm not going by subjectivity, because obviously a lot of people love these movies. It's just a fact that horror movies over the past five years or so have been awful.

Posted by WackoHater2

I just started getting into them about 2 years ago. Could you suggest any good ones that I may have missed in the past two years?

There are no good ones made the in past two years. That's my point.

Posted by WackoHater2

I know, thats what I'm saying. Are there any good ones made in before two years ago that you liked? So I can check them out and see if they are good in my opnion.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Oh god, not another one.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Watch Asian horror. It's much better.

Kairo
Ringu
Ju-On
A Tale of Two Sisters
Cure
Audition

Posted by Crazy K

Eh the first was just an average american made horror flick. I saw Ju-On and its by far better then it's american couter-part.

I know I'll end up seing Grudge 2 though.

[Quote=Sapphire Rose]Watch Asian horror. It's much better.

Kairo
Ringu
Ju-On
A Tale of Two Sisters
Cure
Audition

Oh how I wish I had Netflix. :(

Posted by WackoHater2

Are they in English though? Or do they at least have subtitles?

Posted by Crazy K

[Quote=Sapphire Rose]Are they in English though? Or do they at least have subtitles?

I'm sure they have subtitles, as well as American voice overs. I personally like the subtitles more then hearing the horrible American voice overs.

Posted by WackoHater2

Subtitles are fine, but I like watching the movie and listening. I miss a bit if I am reading subtitles.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Crazy K: I'm sure they have subtitles, as well as American voice overs. I personally like the subtitles more then hearing the horrible American voice overs.

Why does that say
[quote=Sapphire Rose]^^^^
?

Posted by brownoystercult

I heard "Phone" was pretty **** creepy.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Never heard of that....

Or are you talking about "One Missed Call"? That made me creep out (friends pulled a prank that related to the movie that really got me).

Nope, it's just "Phone", it's a Japanese horror movie.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

So is "One Missed Call".

Phone is now on my "to see" list. :D

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, back on topic.

"The Grudge 2" will suck major cow balls. They're going to ruin it like every other remake they do. Just like "Pulse" will suck.

Yeah, I guess it's called "Pon", then.

I dunno, if it's any good though, as I haven't seen it, but I hear it's scary.

Quoted post: Watch Asian horror. It's much better.

Kairo

Ringu
Ju-On
A Tale of Two Sisters
Cure
Audition

Kairo is Pulse. It is ****. Pulse is guaranteed to be worse, but Kairo is still lame as hell.