Report bugs for RPG Inferno v3.0.0 Alpha 1 here.

Posted by Jesse Smith

http://www.vgchat.com/rpg/

If you see any bugs, post them here and the RPG creators will find out about them.

Posted by Max Mouse

I don't know if its a bug or not but when I visited one of the beginner areas, I was attacked!!! by two imps two Goblins and two Centipedes. 1 vs. 6.Grrrr I only took one of them down.

Posted by scylla

i got 1 centipede 1 bat & 2 mantis one time

Posted by Zeta

2 Imps, 3 Centipedes, 2 Goblins. And I beat them all at level 1.

Top that, nubz. >=O

Posted by scylla

i beat jesse at lvl 4 *pwned

i was only doing 10-16 damage per hit and da king of da wackos kept hitting for zero's.

Posted by Zeta

I've noticed that we can walk from Island Zeekois to Rio Linda, instead of being limited to the 'fairy'.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Zeta]2 Imps, 3 Centipedes, 2 Goblins. And I beat them all at level 1.

Top that, nubz. >=O

I can kill all of you shmoes in one hit.

Top that.

Posted by PROF CHAOS

I realize that when a person first gets a pet and adds spells, they would want the pet to match all your existing spell levels. But when you use the pet's attack type, the pet matches your spell levels, even though they are lower than the pet. It would be nice if the pet's attack type would make the spell levels match whoever has the highest spell level verses just matching the character (who may have low spell levels).

For now, if your pet has much higher spell levels, DO NOT USE THE PET'S ATTACK TYPE!!!!!!!! Better yet, just have the pet cast spells or throw hits without attack type if needed.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=PROF CHAOS]I realize that when a person first gets a pet and adds spells, they would want the pet to match all your existing spell levels. But when you use the pet's attack type, the pet matches your spell levels, even though they are lower than the pet. It would be nice if the pet's attack type would make the spell levels match whoever has the highest spell level verses just matching the character (who may have low spell levels).

For now, if your pet has much higher spell levels, DO NOT USE THE PET'S ATTACK TYPE!!!!!!!! Better yet, just have the pet cast spells or throw hits without attack type if needed.

That made absolutely no sense...

Posted by PROF CHAOS

OK, when you use an attack type on your pet, your spell levels reset to the main character's spell level. For example: if your pet has a haste level of 10 and the main character has a haste level of 2, the pet's attack type will reset your haste levels to 2.

Does that make more sense, GM?

Posted by GameMiestro

Yes.

Holy cow, that's really, really bad.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Ack!! This threads for those that don't post over at http://forums.gzevolution.net/ to report bugs!!!!

Posted by PROF CHAOS

I just wanted to make you were aware of this bug. I am not sure I told ZT about it. Maybe the issue coming from two people will get more attention. It is really annoying. I wish I did not give my pet an attack type at all. Because it now haunts me.

Also, pet attack types do not increase combat experience. But I already discussed that issue, in depth, with ZT on IM.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I think the next upgrade will be mostly bug fixes. Hopefully it'll be fixed there.

Does that happen to stuff like fire? Cause both of my players have that, along with poison, and my pets at about level 4 or 5 on that, and gives out nice damage. probably thanks to the massive MAG stats.

Posted by PROF CHAOS

It happens with all the spells. I am coming to the conclusion. Since pets cannot own weapons, it might be a good idea to have them just cast spells and not use attacks at all. The main character will be the one with all the strength.