The REAL way to play Super Mario

Posted by Roger Smith

Maybe it was my obsession with Street Fighter that made me post this.
http://www.planetboredom.net/video.php?id=2033

Posted by NeXidala

Gotta admit that was pretty cool. Though that last part with the M. Bison jumping on the flag was pretty funny.

Posted by Zeta

Wow. M.Bison sure can rip through a platformer. O_O

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Zeta: Wow. M.Bison sure can rip through a platformer. O_O

I agree, I sav' that video.

Posted by Xenos

Huh, I had a friend that once played Mario 3 in 11 minutes or so. Not sure if that is considered amazing since its been ages for me.

Posted by Ant

that was hilarious

Posted by Kamek

Quoting Xenos: Huh, I had a friend that once played Mario 3 in 11 minutes or so. Not sure if that is considered amazing since its been ages for me.

There wa a video going around of that, but it was done with an emulator and pieced together. I have to check up the real world record for Mario 3.

Posted by Zeta

Fastest time is about 11:11. Dunno if it was a tool-assisted run or not, though.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I got distracted by the offer of free sexy games. But I'm certain I've seen before anyways. Pretty cool.

Posted by Xenos

[quote=Kamek]There wa a video going around of that, but it was done with an emulator and pieced together. I have to check up the real world record for Mario 3.

Nah, this guy managed to do it without it. He wasted a whole year of his life in the process though ...

Posted by cas

Whats the point? Seriously. You skip 95% of the game and exploit half of whats left to get past it as fast as possible, for what? The quickest means to stop playing?

I'd be more impressed with time trials if they involved the entire game. Or more silly M. Bison style stuff. World 6 is the Ice world ya know. I was there man....

:)

Posted by Breakman

yeah, I saw this vid awhile back on Youtube

it's pretty funny, but it's relaly at the end where he jumps onto the flagpole like nothing had happened, that cracks me the heck up

Posted by Xero

lol that was just too easy :P

I liked it, good find :)

Posted by WackoHater2

Kinda funny I guess.

Posted by Cronoan

I nearly fell outta my chair, thx Rog. :D

Posted by Bebop

That was dumb.

Posted by andrewg

This is the way i play super mario....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmdhmp7GZrs

Posted by jefferey shalome

that is hardcore.

Posted by Zeta

I refuse to believe anyone could get past Pirahna Plants like that.

Posted by andrewg

I have younger friends and they have no problem doing it. it's the easiest thing to do ever.

read mY FAQ on that youtube page if you doubt it.