If you could meet any 5 people in real life from VGC who would it be:
Which members do you find are always on:
Who are your favorite people that have been here since this year:
Who are your favorite people that have been here since last year:
When you immediately think of VGC, who is the first member that comes to mind:
Who do you think you would get along the most with in real life:
Who do you think is the youngest member(age wise):
Who do you think is the oldest member(age wise):

Which members do you consider your best friends: Roxas Lover, Sak, Sanaxis, Mr.N, Panic.
If you could meet any 5 people in real life from VGC who would it be: Same as above
Which members do you find are always on at: Ant and Mr.N
Who are your favorite people that have been here since this year: Roxas Lover, Sak, Sanaxis, Panic, Mr.N, Wally.
Who are your favorite people that have been here since last year: Vampiro, Sapphire Rose, The Judge, Opeth.
When you immediately think of VGC, who is the first member that comes to mind: Jesse Smith
Who do you think you would get along the most with in real life: Sanaxis
Who do you think is the youngest member(age wise): Anyone younger than 12
Who do you think is the oldest member(age wise): Higyuvb?

Posted by Sak

Which members do you consider your best friends : Roxas Lover, Sanaxis, NeXidala, The Pain, and jas11
If you could meet any 5 people in real life from VGC who would it be : same as the above.
Which members do you find are always on : Mr. N
Who are your favoite people that have been here since this year : Roxas Lover, Sanaxis, NeXidala, jas11, and The Pain.
Who are your favorite people that have been here since last year : Um nobody
When you immediately think of VGC, who is the first member that comes to mind : Jesse Smith
Who do you think you would get along the most with in real life : Roxas Lover
Who do you think is the youngest member : Anyone younger than 11
Who do you think is the oldest member : Anyone older than 20

Posted by Lord of Spam

Which members do you consider your best friends: Probably Vamp and Queen, since they're the only two i tend to talk to outside of VGC. Runkz and lolin are moving up too, though (fukken hax:mad: )
If you could meet any 5 people in real life from VGC who would it be: vamp, queen, derek, ant, xenos
Which members do you find are always on:me:(
Who are your favorite people that have been here since this year:nobody springs to mind
Who are your favorite people that have been here since last year:same
When you immediately think of VGC, who is the first member that comes to mind:me:(
Who do you think you would get along the most with in real life:probably fei-on
Who do you think is the youngest member(age wise):no idea
Who do you think is the oldest member(age wise):queeny. lol sup granma?:D

Posted by Arcadios

Which members do you consider your best friends: NeXy, Sany, Panic, Roxas Lover, Jeff, Wally, Riku DBA.
If you could meet any 5 people in real life from VGC who would it be: Look ^
Which members do you find are always on at: Myself and Klarth
Who are your favorite people that have been here since this year: Roxas Lover, NeXy, Sany, Panic, RIKU DBA, Jeff, Wally.
Who are your favorite people that have been here since before your time: Judge, Roger, Opeth, Alastor, Stalolin, VRZ, Flam Ghost, Random, Dark Kirby, Protoman, Crazy K, Roinks, Malevolence/NightmareBass X, Shalien, and Sapphire Rose
When you immediately think of VGC, who is the first member that comes to mind: Jesse
Who do you think you would get along the most with in real life: NeXy, Riu DBA, and Roxas Lover.
Who do you think is the youngest member(age wise): Younger then 12
Who do you think is the oldest member(age wise): Older then 21

Posted by Crazy K

Which members do you consider your best friends: Exoxile, Chepito, VRZ, Cronoan, Roinkz, etc.
If you could meet any 5 people in real life from VGC who would it be: Exoxile, VRZ, Chepito, Roinkz, and Vampiro
Which members do you find are always on: Vampiro, The Judge, me and alot of others
Who are your favorite people that have been here since this year: Just about everyone, but mainly the frequent posters like Vampiro, Judge, LoS, Exo, VRZ, etc.
Who are your favorite people that have been here since last year: I basically already said it.
When you immediately think of VGC, who is the first member that comes to mind: Probably Vampiro and The Judge as well as many others.
Who do you think you would get along the most with in real life: Probably everyone if I were to meet anyone.
Who do you think is the youngest member(age wise): Killer Jordo
Who do you think is the oldest member(age wise): Jesse

Posted by Xenos

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Tahoma] Which members do you consider your best friends: Hmm .... toughie. A good deal of folks, I'd say. Eh, I'll make a list by who I have been chums longest with. Probably Philsdad, Dexter, Iris, Klarth and Fate. Oh! - 'n Speedy
If you could meet any 5 people in real life from VGC who would it be: ^
Which members do you find are always on: heheheh
Who are your favorite people that have been here since this year: idk
Who are your favorite people that have been here since last year: idk
When you immediately think of VGC, who is the first member that comes to mind: ... me
Who do you think you would get along the most with in real life: No idea. I act pretty different online than off to know.
Who do you think is the youngest member(age wise): Bendhurusaseaffsdf
Who do you think is the oldest member(age wise): Not sure ... Jesse or Queen.
[/FONT][/COLOR]

Posted by brownoystercult

Which members do you consider your best friends: BEST FRIENDS? I don't have BEST friends on this site, c'mon now. Negative Trend, Matt (LoS), Stalolin, Crazy K, Chepito, Apathetic, and Hyper are cool kats though. Eh what the hell, Vampy too. :D

If you could meet any 5 people in real life from VGC who would it be: Crazy K, Stalolin, LoS, Pit, Negative Trend (so I could "ball" him up)

Which members do you find are always on: The Judge, Vampiro

This years friends: LoS, and Stalolin pretty much. Hyper was fun to talk to regarding the Phoenix Suns, and Negative Trend is fun to talk with about "kicks", and ****.

Last years friends: Ant, Stalolin, Hyper, The Judge, Velvet Nightmare, Pit (helped me with edgar allan poe ****), Apathetic (was in my old cs clan)

When you immediately think of VGC, who is the first member that comes to mind: Jesse Smith

Who do you think you would get along the most with in real life: In real life, Stalolin, no doubt.

Who do you think is the youngest member(age wise): youngest DECENT member? Me, at 14. Nevermind, Apathetic is younger than me, so him.

Who do you think is the oldest member(age wise): Jesse Smith

****, I keep forgettingpeople.

Posted by Red

Which members do you consider your best friends: .hack// nich Shalien phantasma Zeta

If you could meet any 5 people in real life from VGC who would it be:Jesse Smith Zeta Vampiro Lord of Spam phantasma

Which members do you find are always on:EVERY AND ANY KH NOOB ( no offense)

Who are your favorite people that have been here since this year:some of the KH Noobs actually turned out to be half decent so I guess them

Who are your favorite people that have been here since last year:Stalolin Linko_16 Crazy K

When you immediately think of VGC, who is the first member that comes to mind:Vampiro and I haven't a clue why? :s

Who do you think you would get along the most with in real life:same as first answer

Who do you think is the youngest member(age wise):whoever the youngest member is?

Who do you think is the oldest member(age wise):whoever the oldest member is?

Posted by Apathetic

Which members do you consider your best friends: Roinkz, The Judge, Alastor, Majoracle. I know some other people but I really havent kept in touch. Or they just dont talk. :(
If you could meet any 5 people in real life from VGC who would it be: Velvet Nightmare, The Judge, Alastor, Pit, Stalolin, Roinkz. I would pick more, but you all suck :mad:
Which members do you find are always on: Klarth
Who are your favorite people that have been here since this year: I dont know anyone from this year?
Who are your favorite people that have been here since last year: Pretty much anyone in DA or umm yeah?
When you immediately think of VGC, who is the first member that comes to mind: The Judge
Who do you think you would get along the most with in real life: Alastor
Who do you think is the youngest member(age wise): That I know of probably me
Who do you think is the oldest member(age wise): Raptor

Posted by WackoHater2

Which members do you consider your best friends: NeXidala, Mr. Nintendo, Sanaxis, and Random.
If you could meet any 5 people in real life from VGC who would it be: Same as above
Which members do you find are always on: Klarth, Vampiro, Mr. Nintendo, Bakura, and NeXidala.
Who are your favorite people that have been here since this year: Mr. Nintendo, Sanaxis, NeXidala, and Sak.
Who are your favorite people that have been here since last year: Crazy K, Xenos, Roinkz
When you immediately think of VGC, who is the first member that comes to mind: Bakura
Who do you think you would get along the most with in real life: Same as number one
Who do you think is the youngest member(age wise): I dunno.

Posted by Draxamus

Which members do you consider your best friends: Uhh, my best CURRENT VGChat friends? Squall (Kahran for you message board freaks) isn't really a VGChatter anymore. So this is sort of stretching it. The only people I talk to on AIM and stuff are Fate, Pianoforte, and Dexter from time to time. And Jesse Smith!
If you could meet any 5 people in real life from VGC who would it be: I dunno, any five hot chicks who might wanna GET IT ON.
Which members do you find are always on: tetsuo
Who are your favorite people that have been here since this year: I HATE THEM ALL
Who are your favorite people that have been here since last year: I HATE THEM ALL TOO
When you immediately think of VGC, who is the first member that comes to mind: Sagat
Who do you think you would get along the most with in real life: Any of the good-looking chicks around here
Who do you think is the youngest member(age wise): this quiz sucks AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Who do you think is the oldest member(age wise):HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Posted by Klarth

Which members do you consider your best friends: Xenos, Dreadnought, Philsdad, Soul, Negativetrend, Judge, Ant, Vamp, Phantasma, Spamulator, etc
If you could meet any 5 people in real life from VGC who would it be: All of the above. Except Dreadnought. Like, who the **** would want to meet HIM?
Which members do you find are always on: i like brains
Who are your favorite people that have been here since this year: Phantasma is pretty neat I guess!
Who are your favorite people that have been here since last year: what
When you immediately think of VGC, who is the first member that comes to mind: jesse faggot
Who do you think you would get along the most with in real life: DEFINITELY NOT DREADNOUGHT
Who do you think is the youngest member(age wise): bendehur20382049230
Who do you think is the oldest member(age wise): Wackohater

Posted by The Judge

Which members do you consider your best friends: Obviously Ant and Darksong X, but also every member of DA. Like, literally, all.
If you could meet any 5 people in real life from VGC who would it be: Vampiro, Saphire Rose, Xenos, Zeta, NEMI
Which members do you find are always on: At least one member of DA
Who are your favorite people that have been here since this year: Mr. Nintendo, NEMI, Nexidala
Who are your favorite people that have been here since last year: No clue who I met last year
When you immediately think of VGC, who is the first member that comes to mind: Me
Who do you think you would get along the most with in real life: Saphire Rose (no gay joke intended)
Who do you think is the youngest member(age wise): No idea
Who do you think is the oldest member(age wise): Jesse or Misogenie

Posted by Roxas Lover

Which members do you consider your best friends: Nexidala, Sak, Mr.N, jas11, NEMI, and Sanaxis
If you could meet any 5 people in real life from VGC who would it be: everyone I just mentioned above except for jas since I've already meet her
Which members do you find are always on: Sak and Klarth
Who are your favorite people that have been here since this year: Mr.N, NEMI, Sak, Nexidala, and jas11
Who are your favorite people that have been here since last year: huh?
When you immediately think of VGC, who is the first member that comes to mind: Klarth
Who do you think you would get along the most with in real life: Sak, NEMI, Mr.N, jas11, EDIT and Nexi EDIT AGAIN Sanaxis
Who do you think is the youngest member(age wise): Fullflamealchemist
Who do you think is the oldest member(age wise): I don't know

Posted by jefferey shalome

Which members do you consider your best friends:Mr.Nintendo, NeXidala,Roxas Lover, Sak and Panic.
If you could meet any 5 people in real life from VGC who would it be: Above. cant let just one of them off.
Which members do you find are always on: Mr. N and Roxas lover and Klarth.
Who are your favorite people that have been here since this year: All of them.
Who are your favorite people that have been here since last year: See above.
When you immediately think of VGC, who is the first member that comes to mind: Roxas Lover.
Who do you think you would get along the most with in real life: Mr. N
Who do you think is the youngest member(age wise):Jas11
Who do you think is the oldest member(age wise):Jesse smith.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I'm rather disappointed in all of you.

Posted by Klarth

BE MORE PROMINENT. :(

Posted by Ayu

Which members do you consider your best friends: Sak, NeXidala, Panic, Arcadios(Mr.N), Roxas Lover, Wally the Weird, and Cruxis.
If you could meet any 5 people in real life from VGC who would it be: Look up.
Which members do you find are always on: Klarth, Mr.N, and Ant.
Who are your favorite people that have been here since this year: Same as one.
Who are your favorite people that have been here since last year: Vampiro, The Judge, Sapphire Rose
When you immediately think of VGC, who is the first member that comes to mind: Klarth, or Jesse Smith.
Who do you think you would get along the most with in real life: NeXidala (And anyone from Q1 or Q5.)
Who do you think is the youngest member(age wise): way2dawn.
Who do you think is the oldest member(age wise): Dunno...

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: BE MORE PROMINENT.

Check out the game boards more often.

Posted by Random

Which members do you consider your best friends: KoH, Pit, Flame Ghost, Prine Redon
If you could meet any 5 people in real life from VGC who would it be: Pit, KoH, Dexter, Prince Redon, Opeth
Which members do you find are always on: Klarth, Vamp, Mr. N
Who are your favorite people that have been here since this year: Too close of a call..
Who are your favorite people that have been here since last year: Last year..? Who all came "last year"???
When you immediately think of VGC, who is the first member that comes to mind: Vamp
Who do you think you would get along the most with in real life: KOH!!
Who do you think is the youngest member(age wise): BigMonkey930
Who do you think is the oldest member(age wise): Opeth maybe?

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoting The Judge: If you could meet any 5 people in real life from VGC who would it be: Vampiro, Saphire Rose, Xenos, Zeta, NEMI

Spoilers: You'll have Hot beaner-ish sex and I'll suddenly appear and kill you both.

Which members do you consider your best friends: Vampiro, Klarth, Zeta, Mr. Red, Sabre, Stalolin, Saphire Rose, Corrupt, Dexter and maybe Xenos.
If you could meet any 5 people in real life from VGC who would it be: Look at first answer. I can't just visit 5.
Which members do you find are always on: Vampiro, Shalien, Zeta and Xenos.
Who are your favorite people that have been here since this year: Mr. Nintendo?
Who are your favorite people that have been here since last year: Some idk
When you immediately think of VGC, who is the first member that comes to mind: Klarthy-kins
Who do you think you would get along the most with in real life: Look at answer for question number 1.
Who do you think is the youngest member(age wise): Max Mouse
Who do you think is the oldest member(age wise): Jesse Smith

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Which Members do you consider your best friends: The Judge. Since there is the word best, that implies that it has to be someone I like more than the others, so only him, really. You others need to try harder! :mad: Phantasma, Vamp, Klarth, Crazy K, and just about any DA member is cool, though.

If you could meet any 5 people in real life from VGC, who would it be: The Judge, Klarth, Vampiro, Phantasma, Crazy K.

Which members do you find are always on: Vampiro, Klarth, Mr. Nintendo, Roinkz (every time I check, at least).

Who are your favorite people that have been here since this year: NeXidala.

Who are your favorite people that have been here since last year: I don't know.

When you immediately think of VGC, who is the first member that comes to mind: Da King of Da Wacko's

Who do you think you'd get along with the most in real life: The Judge.

Who do you think the youngest member is age wise: keyartist (mentally) and Bendehur (he has to be, seriously).

Who do you think the oldest is: Iris, Jesse, or Opeth.

Edit: Oh, and guys.... Sapphire has 2 p's... not one.

Posted by Sterling

Which members do you consider your best friends:Random, Panic, Proto, Mr. N
If you could meet any 5 people in real life from VGC who would it be:Random, Klarth, Vamp, Ant, Iris
Which members do you find are always on:Mr. N
Who are your favorite people that have been here since this year:Panic, Mr. N
Who are your favorite people that have been here since last year: Proto Random.
When you immediately think of VGC, who is the first member that comes to mind:NeXi
Who do you think you would get along the most with in real life: Mr. N
Who do you think is the youngest member(age wise): Killer Jordo
Who do you think is the oldest member(age wise): Jesse.

Posted by Kamek

Which members do you consider your best friends: I don't know. I wish I were closer to some people on this board. A few of you guys/girls are really insightful people. I used to talk to Ferry quite a bit back in the day, I wonder what happened to him :(.

If you could meet any 5 people in real life from VGC who would it be: Shin-Ra, Raptor, Corrupt, Prince Shondronai, Xenos, Chepito, Aesthetic, Philsdad, Ferry, lameboyadvance, (Yeah, I know it's more than 5 people)

Which members do you find are always on:I dunno, I don't really check for that

Who are your favorite people that have been here since this year: Hmm, I'm not sure when some of the newer posters I like have joined. If Chepito joined recently it would probably be him. I like his insight.

Who are your favorite people that have been here since last year:

When you immediately think of VGC, who is the first member that comes to mind: Jesse

Who do you think you would get along the most with in real life: The people I mentioned in the "Who would you like to meet" thing.

Who do you think is the youngest member(age wise): I'm not sure. I remember when I used to be, and I used to be in awe at all the 13 and 14 year olds. Good times :).

Who do you think is the oldest member(age wise): Jesse.

Posted by Ch

Which members do you consider your best friends: On here it would be Axis, Crazy K, Last Fog, Kamek, VRZ, and Roinkz a little bit
If you could meet any 5 people in real life from VGC who would it be: LoS, Kamek, Pit, Crazy K, Vampiro
Which members do you find are always on: I don't know
Who are your favorite people that have been here since this year: NeXidala,
Who are your favorite people that have been here since last year: VRZ
When you immediately think of VGC, who is the first member that comes to mind: Judge
Who do you think you would get along the most with in real life: Kamek or LoS
Who do you think is the youngest member(age wise): Jordo

Posted by Raptor

Which members do you consider your best friends: There is only one other member here I know very well.
If you could meet any 5 people in real life from VGC who would it be: Corrupt, Dexter, Kamek, Trigger, William.
Which members do you find are always on: Not always, but seemingly almost always: Ant, Klarth.
Who are your favorite people that have been here since this year: ... can't think of any.
Who are your favorite people that have been here since last year: Jak Pattinson.
When you immediately think of VGC, who is the first member that comes to mind: Dshwshr66
Who do you think you would get along the most with in real life: Everyone I mentioned in response to the second question.
Who do you think is the youngest member(age wise): *insert name of random Kingdom Hearts fanboy*

Posted by G-Sides

Which members do you consider your best friends: I don't.
If you could meet any 5 people in real life from VGC who would it be: I probably wouldn't meet anyone. Danny Phanny lives close, though.
Which members do you find are always on: evry1
Who are your favorite people that have been here since this year: None.
Who are your favorite people that have been here since last year: None.
When you immediately think of VGC, who is the first member that comes to mind: G-Sides.
Who do you think you would get along the most with in real life: pfft
Who do you think is the youngest member(age wise): iono
Who do you think is the oldest member(age wise): Jesse Smith.

Posted by s0ul

That was the most useless response ever. I approve.

Posted by Klarth

Which members do you consider your best friends: i dunno
If you could meet any 5 people in real life from VGC who would it be: no idea
Which members do you find are always on: don't care
Who are your favorite people that have been here since this year: nobody
Who are your favorite people that have been here since last year: i dunno
When you immediately think of VGC, who is the first member that comes to mind: i dunno
Who do you think you would get along the most with in real life: i dunno
Who do you think is the youngest member(age wise): nobody
Who do you think is the oldest member(age wise): i dunno

I break records.

Posted by ExoXile

Which members do you consider your best friends: Cronoan, CK, And all them DA'ers.
If you could meet any 5 people in real life from VGC who would it be: Cro, which I already have met, indeed. Vamp, Judge, Klarth (lol now that would be fun) Porcupine! And a few others.
Which members do you find are always on: Us.
Who are your favorite people that have been here since this year: ^
Who are your favorite people that have been here since last year: ^
When you immediately think of VGC, who is the first member that comes to mind: Runkz.
Who do you think you would get along the most with in real life: Cro, hihi, Cro. :p:
Who do you think is the youngest member(age wise): Idk, should I know?

I'm also sad that few mentioned me as their best friend, I cry, inside. :(

Posted by Klarth

[quote=ExoXile]Klarth (lol now that would be fun)
RAAAGH I'LL KILL YOU I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU

Posted by The Judge

Meh, I'll kill you too, just for fun. Russia > Sweden

Posted by Trigger

Which members do you consider your best friends: Aesthetic, KoH, Shin Ra, Metal Vox, Phantom, Skitzo Control and Lord of Spam.
If you could meet any 5 people in real life from VGC who would it be: Aesthetic, Shin Ra, Metal Vox, Vampiro and KoH.
Which members do you find are always on: Ant and Vampiro.
Who are your favorite people that have been here since this year: Since this year? None.
Who are your favorite people that have been here since last year: My favourites have been here longer than that.
When you immediately think of VGC, who is the first member that comes to mind: Metal Vox, Vampiro and Aesthetic tie.
Who do you think you would get along the most with in real life: Aesthetic.
Who do you think is the youngest member(age wise): Someone insignificant.
Who do you think is the oldest member(age wise): Jesse Smith.