Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

You guys need to get this game. I contributed to it.

Posted by Echo

....What'd you do for it?

I'll actually probably get it. I haven't gotten American Wasteland, but DJ looks good. Although I might just get it for the Wii.

You know the pre-set graffiti that you get in-game? Some of it was drawn by me.

I'm gonna grab it for DS and maybe on Wii when it's budget price some time next year, as I'm also getting Project 8 on 360, and if I were to get all three it'd just be overkill.

Posted by MGamer

Wings thats sweet that you drew some of the grafitti in the game. Congratz.

Posted by GameMiestro

I hope they fix the glitches in the old version so people don't start doing crazy combos like [url=http://www.american-sk8land.com/index.php?action=scores&command=listing&level=5&difficulty=1&search.x=38&search.y=7&search=submit&type=combo_count]this[/url] again (notice who's in eigth place :D). I do like how combos can't extend past the timer now, though. No more evil wall-jumpers ruining it for everyone.

Quoting Wings: You know the pre-set graffiti that you get in-game? Some of it was drawn by me.

Very cool. Maybe you'll see your name in the credits?

Yes, I'm in the credits. :)

Glitches will always be present, but I think it will be a lot less of an issue in DJ - mainly because of the emphasis on racing.

I think disallowing combos after the timer is a bad idea. TH games have always done this. In 2 for GBA you had a minute after the timer had counted down before the game knocked you off your board.

Posted by GameMiestro

Quoting Wings: Yes, I'm in the credits. :)

:eek: If you wanted to get a job as an artist, you really should show them the game. As little as it seems, it's a big plus.

It's already on my CV. I'm studying to be a game designer/concept artist.

Posted by GameMiestro

I'm going to so beat you in The Price is Wrong. Do you know if you can actually show other people your designs on wifi this time?

I have no idea, but I assume so. It's a feature that people really want. The only problem is if you draw a lewd image.