stressed and depressed

Posted by Klarth

I am so ****ing down right now. The earpiece of my left earbud recently fell off (either that or I put it down somewhere and I can't remember where), and I can't ****ing find it. The clincher is that I can't even order a replacement from Phillips - Horrible service if you ask me... I've just shelled out

Posted by The Judge

More like f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]cking owned and...something that ryhmes with owned that isn't pwned.

Either way, that does suck, but I think you're a bit too upset about it.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

It's just an earphone. Though, that's a lot of money, there's worse and bigger things to be upset about.

Posted by Klarth

The headphones cost the same amount as the cable I bought today...

I never get upset about the big things, though. Hell, I don't care that I have to run around all over the country looking for somewhere to live and that my father never calls and never sends cash and that I have no clue where my mother is and that I've probably ****ed up on my exams - I never complain about the important ****. It's only when things hugely important to me go awry - like these headphones. I just feel naked without them, and I'm really crushed over it.

I just feel like a ****ing moron for doing this...

Maybe you get upset over little things because you don't get upset about the things that matter?

Posted by NeXidala

Maybe the reason you get upset over the little things is because those are the only things you feel you have complete control over, and when something goes wrong, you feel that the only bit of control you had is lost somewhere under your bed. That may also explain why you don't get upset over bigger things because you might feel that you didn't have any type of control over it, in the first place, therefor it doesn't affect you as much.
[spoiler]Though I could be completely wrong[/spoiler]

Posted by Kit

Does the headphone brand matter much? I mean, around here you can get decent headphones for a pound.

Posted by Klarth

I don't want "decent" headphones, I want ****ing great headphones. You might not understand - I'm an audiophile. I only listen to music with a bitrate of at least 192kbps, I only use high-quality headphones, I need noise cancellation... The brand doesn't matter at all, but there's no way I'm sticking with crap headphones (such as the pair I'm wearing right now. ugh)

nex: yeah, something like that crossed my mind... I'm a very tolerant person up to a point, but it's when really dire things like these happen that I start to seriously lose my ****.

I've called in a favour from my brother, as he owes me £50 or so - He's gonna buy me some good headphones off ebay, so they should be here by monday. I guess I'll have to manage until then

Posted by Ant

Is it time to become an hero yet?

Posted by Klarth

Nah. I can't think of any reason I have to become an hero... My life's fine.

Posted by Lord of Spam

haha, paying for cables

jsut steal 'em, man. I've gotten and lost more cables than i can even count.

Posted by Klarth

Where the hell am I gonna steal a fifteen metre cable from?

Schools.

Quoted post:
I don't want "decent" headphones, I want ****ing great headphones. You might not understand - I'm an audiophile.

Yup. ****ty to decent headphones annoy me greatly. I don't mind low quality when the music is built around it, but I absolutely hate a degraded sound because of some piece of equipment on my end.

Posted by mis0

What the **** do you need a 45 foot long cable for anyway? Internet leeching out the window to the neighbors house?

I understand how it goes sometimes. I fukken hate it when the little things get all faggoty.

too hang himself in style

Posted by Xenos

****ty deal ... I bought mines at a Dollar Tree Store and it broke in two days.

My dad bought his for three hundred bucks. I tried to take them home without him knowing. I gots bust'd.

Posted by Xenos

****it what the hell? I usually buy mines for 10 or under since I rough house with them so much running around the stairwells here, dropping bags there, etc.

I could never feel comfortable with such an expensive pair.

Well, you can't get much better than the pair he bought. Plus, they aren't exactly meant for traveling around airports and streets.

Posted by Ant

The real question is why don't you all use wireless?

Posted by sniper

You lose tons of speed in a wireless connection.

Posted by Apathetic

Yeah you might as well just put the **** router up your *** while your at it.
Oh and klarth at least its money, it comes and goes probably fast as life, so dont let it kill you while you still have some time.

I thought Ant was talking about wireless headphones... which are pretty cool. I like the idea of listening to tracks off my computer while I'm taking a poop.

Posted by Ant

Huh, that would be pretty cool.