any one want a donation? just ask!

Posted by drewk

i WILL NOT give more then 1 bill wackler only becuse it completly ruins the game exp. but if u want an item i will get that to.... just post here!

Posted by GameMiestro

I thought we were done with donations... this isn't cool.

Posted by drewk

since when? some people may still play the game besides since when is a person bad for offering a little asistince

Posted by yogurttime

Hey i need as much money as poss please as it is soooo tricky to get it at first!!!!

Posted by GameMiestro

If Jesse can get donations in the new version, I'll give 1000 gil to anyone who asks. If you've played the game, you know that's a lot of gil.

Posted by Xero

I think the donation system makes the RPG so easy. Your new, you find it long and you just ask. That gets you unvulnerable easily and you become good without having won your own wacklers.

Stop the donations you newbies and fight like bazariah, jesse and Gamemiestro did :)

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Flame ghost]I think the donation system makes the RPG so easy. Your new, you find it long and you just ask. That gets you unvulnerable easily and you become good without having won your own wacklers.

Stop the donations you newbies and fight like bazariah, jesse and Gamemiestro did :)

1. bazariah was the only person that fought Zero Tolerance without any help whatsoever. I got a huge donation from him after Jesse removed the level restrictions, but that was also after I had beaten the next to final boss without any cheating. Jesse Smith? Bud, if I didn't give him a big donation, I doubt he would be past lv. 20 by now.

2. The issue were going to have to deal with now is level bombing. Either player to player battles will be removed of experience entirely, or people will be using a dummy account (or just battle against high level players) to get huge level amounts with no effort.

Posted by yogurttime

Plz can i have some money because it is very difficult to get any at all for me!!!!!

Posted by Xero

Maybe you helped jesse GM, but YOU still had to fight for hours for that experience and stuff. I know not everyone would play for 20 hours to get there and thats where we keep the RPG alive for n00bs. but a small/reasonnable donation would go. Not millions of wackler.

Posted by yogurttime

Seriously can i have a bill plz i have gotten up to the boss below ZERO TOLERANCE but it is sooooooo hard to make that final step!?!?!!?!? plz plz plz

Posted by GameMiestro

You mean like this?

Posted by drewk

sure all give you a bill its better to be lke this :) then be this :(

Posted by GameMiestro

If you join the new version, I will give you 100000 gil right off the bat. That's a heck of a lot of gil to get until you get to past, say, lv. 80.

Posted by drewk

blargh what?

Posted by perra

i really nead a dination i need about 1 billion please

Posted by TwilightPhoenix0402

not much just 800000

Posted by TwilightPhoenix0402

if not just 100000, 200000, or 300000

Posted by itsmorethenafrag

wow i need anything i dont care if i get a dollar that would be very nice of anyone :D if not thank you very much anyways

Posted by Roger Smith

Stop bumping threads you pathetic waste of toxic ****.

Posted by itsmorethenafrag

kkk sorry