Yeah, we was in Iraq...

Posted by Gin Rummy

We was lookin' for weapons of mass destruction.

Posted by Forgotten Soul

Whats it like?

Posted by Forgotten Soul

?

Posted by Ed Wuncler III

What's it like?! Now what do I say to that? It was cool, there was bitches. Okay they was bitches but a lot of them had, ya know, they was covered in them curtains and stuff they be wearing. BUT, I dygress. It was war. It was war, basically. War, you know what that's like? Motha fuckers be like shooting. Bombs blowing up. And ya know, the shit scared me. It scared the shit outta me. Matter o' fact, I shit on myself, over a dozen times. And ran out of toilet paper after the second time. So you know what that meant, right? I had to use the thumb, man, it was kinda nasty. But ya know, the good thing about it was they stopped taking me out on patrol cause my name became "Stink Bomb," you know wha' I'm saying? They said I was giving away our position, because of the shit smell. That was fine with me, know wha' I'm saying? They wanted to leave me back? And I was like, *holds both middle fingers in the air* "Well fuck y'all. Y'all go ahead, cause I don't need y'all anyway. I'm rich, bitch."……..The fuck y'all lookin at?!?

Posted by XeroPercent

slip-up

Posted by Gin Rummy

Quoting XeroPercent: slip-up

Robbery etiquite says you can't criticize a robbery while it's still in progress.

Posted by Arcadios

Say "what" again!

Posted by The Judge

I enjoyed the Boondocks Cartoon.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting The Judge: I enjoyed the Boondocks Cartoon.

****, I wish I could rep you again, too bad I did so earlier today. :(

Posted by Iris

It must be fun to talk to yourself, Forgotten Soul. :D