Who is buying Madden?

Posted by gamehype

Madden is suppose to be the truth on 360 with more features than PS2 and Xbox. I finally think they are making a quality madden game for the 360, because Madden 06 was the worst sports game I've ever played especially being supposely next-gen.

Posted by XeroPercent

Screw Madden, screw ALL sports games for that matter.
I love sports, but now that I don't live with anyone who plays video games, fun's over.
Single player gets old quick, and online play in nothing but a headache.

Posted by Axis

I am. I'm getting for 40 bucks.

Posted by gamehype

How?

Posted by Crazy K

Eh The 2k series were far better and more real to me then the likes of Madden. I won't be getting it, especially for the fact of the $50 price tag.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Crazy K: Eh The 2k series were far better and more real to me then the likes of Madden. I won't be getting it, especially for the fact of the $50 price tag.

You just said everything I was going to. :D

Posted by brownoystercult

I agree with Crazy K and SR, I prefer the 2K series for any sports game.

Posted by Axis

I preffered the 2k series better. But now that Madden has the exclusive rights until 2011, Madden will surely do.

Oh, I'm getting for 40 bucks thanks to a discount I have for best buy. :D

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Madden? More like NHL plz.

Posted by Axis

NHL comes out in September. :D

Posted by Domino

**** Madden. You played one, you've played them all.

Quoted post: NHL comes out in September.

Now to decide between '07 and 2K7. Either way, I'm at least guarateed a huge improvment, something I don't think I'll get with Madden...

Posted by Axis

I keep hearing that NHL 07 is going to be the better game. I'm still going to wait for reviews, though.

Same here. I remember reading what I thought was the better game, but I've mixed up the names by now.

Posted by ZEN

I'm getting the college game version instead. It should be equal in quality and presentation. It has been in recent years.

Although I would like to try the new 'Madden', if only just to see how the import saved players from 'NCAA' works.

Posted by Axis

I can tell you right now, Madden NFL 06 had better graphics and presentation than NCAA 07.