More terrorist stuff

Posted by Zeta

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/08/10/us.security/index.html

Discuss.

Posted by The Judge

ugh, I'm getting royally sick of this sh[COLOR="black"]i[/COLOR]t.

And I'm sure my sister will be too, since she has to go flying today.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Huh, thats actually pretty clever.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

ugh, I swear to ***, if I'm not allowed to bring my MP3 player on flights from now on...

Posted by Shin-Ra

My teacher said something about this while I was taking my final this morning, but I pretty much ignored her and finished before everyone else.
Yeah, uh, that was pretty clever. It makes me wonder exactly how this was all put together and eventually busted. Forgive me for being curious and skeptical of a lot of information I get regarding stuff like this.

Posted by jefferey shalome

really i can break the alert system down from 5 levels to 2.

1. Find a helmet

2. Put on the **** helmet

Posted by NEMI

This world is more messed up everyday.......

Tell me something i dont know sister.

Posted by NEMI

Quoting jefferey shalome: Tell me something i dont know sister.

Well I don't know anything else, brother....those were my first thoughts :P

Seriously though, check this out. A study was taken and this study proved that kids that listen to "sexy music" as described by study are more likely to have..... intercourse (for lack of a better term) than kids that dont.

Posted by Shin-Ra

SEXY MUSIC IS TERRORISM!!!!!!!

There's a thread on that subject in the war board, look it up and please refrain from a silly conversation of "the world is so messed up just because something's happening to us for a change". Screw non-american genocide, lets focus on demonizing people who reproduce. WITCHES!

Posted by Killer Jordo

I stopped caring awhile ago. If someone blows some place up, then it happned. Just find out who did it, and kick their asses. Then cut off their penis if they are a man, or give them a penis if they are a woman.

Seriously, I'm not going to start to care about terrorism until Radium, or the canadian shield is being blown up. And by the look of things. That's not going to happen any time soon.

[SARCASM]Terrorist 1: WHO ARE WE GOING TO BLOW UP NEXT?
Terrorist 2: How about Canada? The Canadian Shield maybe?
Terrorist 1: IDIOT! We can't do that! Then how will we get syrup for our waffles?
Terrorist 2: You're right. **** them and their yummy syrup.
[/SARCASM]

Posted by Bebop

This is reassurring.

There was a BBC news broadcast all about this. I retruend to the room after making a phone call and saw some interviews with muslim teens in a London area where some arrests where made. I dont know what the interview is about but I'm guessing the Muslim kid was accusing authority mebers, both in the UK and US, or arresting the wrong people or something. He even brought the twin towers into it saying it was performed by the US Air Force and even proved by journalists. Its one thing to defend suspected terrorists, but its another to deny one of the biggest terrorist acts in history and blame it on that country government an army.

Posted by Ch

Remember -Shadow-? He used to be a member on here. Well, he was supposed to be flying back from Heathrow to New York yesterday :eek:

Posted by The Judge

I say props to England on handling it the way they did, and even finding the bombs in the first place.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Killer Jordo: I stopped caring awhile ago. If someone blows some place up, then it happned. Just find out who did it, and kick their asses. Then cut off their penis if they are a man, or give them a penis if they are a woman.

Seriously, I'm not going to start to care about terrorism until Radium, or the canadian shield is being blown up. And by the look of things. That's not going to happen any time soon.

[SARCASM]Terrorist 1: WHO ARE WE GOING TO BLOW UP NEXT?
Terrorist 2: How about Canada? The Canadian Shield maybe?
Terrorist 1: IDIOT! We can't do that! Then how will we get syrup for our waffles?
Terrorist 2: You're right. **** them and their yummy syrup.
[/SARCASM]

You are a gigantic moron. My only solace is that you are far too retarded for any girl to ever consider mating with, and hence will die without reproducing.

It DOES matter what goes on in other areas of the world, because what may not directly affect you can very easily have far reaching and dramatic results. I'm sure you werent DIRECTLY affected by 9/11, but the ensuing restructuring of society, and the general increasing of public and governmental paranoia has affected everyday life for everyone in the western world. Your isolationist and moronic attitude are terribly immature and short sighted. Get hit by a bus.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Or better, be on a bus when it blows up. LET'S SEE HOW QUICKLY YOU START CARING!

My mother is flying into Heathrow from Abu Dhabi today, guys. I'll let you know whether she's a bomb or not after we pick her up from Manchester tonight.

Quoted post: Or better, be on a bus when it blows up. LET'S SEE HOW QUICKLY YOU START CARING!

Chances are he'll be dead. So, problem solved in more ways than one!

What is it with you and missing the point, Vamp?

Oh, she landed in London about an hour ago btw.

Quoted post: What is it with you and missing the point, Vamp?

... idk :( Though I saw the point in that case. Really, I did.

until the terrorists blow up someone i know personally i wont do jack crap about it. I wont join the military because of 911, or to spread democracy to wherever. If a country wants to keep it's government a certain way, let them. Communism works, its just that corrupt leaders have given it a bad name. But, i live in the south, so i doubt that the camel drivers are going to try to blow up us good ol'e boys anytime soon anyway.

Posted by powerpuff

Terrorist are stupid. We should blow thier asses up. infiltrate an organization and blow all those ****ers up. Sons o' *****es

Quoted post: Terrorist are stupid. We should blow thier asses up. infiltrate an organization and blow all those ****ers up. Sons o' *****es

... watch the news some time.

Posted by powerpuff

watched it yesterday asswipe

Thats some hard core gangsta **** right there nigga.

Quoted post: watched it yesterday asswipe

I'll assume that's your first time, then.

Posted by powerpuff

Quoting Vampiro: I'll assume that's your first time, then.

watched it with your granny the other day

Posted by Bebop

I must admit the way they were going to commit aeriel genocide was rather clever. Security has been beefed up even more but if it's for the safety of myself and the ones I love I'm sure I could handle a 2 hour flight without my usual source of entertainment, and instead watch the in flight Shrek 2.

Quoted post: watched it with your granny the other day

Have fun with corpses :cookie:

Posted by powerpuff

Quoting Vampiro: Have fun with corpses :cookie:

that makes it hundreds times better!!!!

Quoted post: I must admit the way they were going to commit aeriel genocide was rather clever. Security has been beefed up even more but if it's for the safety of myself and the ones I love I'm sure I could handle a 2 hour flight without my usual source of entertainment, and instead watch the in flight Shrek 2.

Thats what makes them unsuccesful. Trying to be fancy is their downfall, if they really wanted to terrorise us they would just blow up random things like malls and gas stations. people would be afraid to leave the house because they wouldnt know what was next.

Posted by Bebop

Please don't have sex. The planet is contaminated enough.

Posted by Average n00b

Hm, very terrible, it's just very fortunate that they found out and no one was hurt.

Posted by Klarth

I've been watching the news and some of the scenes from Heathrow are ****ing crazy. People are only allowed to take essential **** on board with them - in transparent baggies.

Makes me glad I'm staying on home turf this summer.

Posted by Lord of Spam

The second page of this thread contains more Fail Per Post (FPP for short) than any other thread outside of the kindgom hearts board.

for your information, jefferey "IMANIDIOT" shalome, there was a terror cell that got busted up in miami recently, and most of the hijackers were trained in small airports in florida. They DO use the south. Hell, a professor from USF (about 20 minutes from me) got ****ing deported for (allegedly) raising money for the palestinian islamic jihad. you might have heard of him: Sami Al Arian. just because your area is a bunch of ****ing redneck hick morons does NOT mean that its safe.

And once again, by the very NATURE of their palnning, you never know where the next target is. Thats the whole point, to inspire terror. Hence, TERRORism. Duh. ****ing morons.

So she's back home. Heathrow, as Klarth said, is jammed. We've lost a rucksack which is going to arrive some time soon, apparently. People were allowed a few cigarettes but not the cartons, and before you could get into the smoking section you had your lighters confiscated. And you could buy lighters airside. Any liquids are banned. Apparently there are giant piles of cigarette cartons and aftershave just thrown into a designated area. Madness!

Christ, I'm almost glad this happened a week after I flew. I can't image going through that ****. I know it won't be as bad in the states as it is in the UK, but still. I do not envy passengers over the next few months.

Me too man, i just got back from alaska about 4 days prior to the incident.

Posted by Xenos

[quote=Lord of Spam]The second page of this thread contains more Fail Per Post (FPP for short) than any other thread outside of the kindgom hearts board.

for your information, jefferey "IMANIDIOT" shalome, there was a terror cell that got busted up in miami recently, and most of the hijackers were trained in small airports in florida. They DO use the south. Hell, a professor from USF (about 20 minutes from me) got ****ing deported for (allegedly) raising money for the palestinian islamic jihad. you might have heard of him: Sami Al Arian. just because your area is a bunch of ****ing redneck hick morons does NOT mean that its safe.

And once again, by the very NATURE of their palnning, you never know where the next target is. Thats the whole point, to inspire terror. Hence, TERRORism. Duh. ****ing morons.

There was actually a tiny little town north of here called Lodi - charming place, really. Most of the folks there are white with their little vineyards [much like Napa]. Who would of thought there was a rather large terrorist cell there. :(

Quoting Lord of Spam: The second page of this thread contains more Fail Per Post (FPP for short) than any other thread outside of the kindgom hearts board.

to quote from The waterboy "Excuse me ladies while I just go hang myself. "

Posted by Xenos

http://www.theage.com.au/news/world/plot-ringleader-in-custody/2006/08/12/1154803134648.html

Updates.

Posted by KoH

My friend was leaving England that very day to come back to California at the same airport. Said security was insane.