[adult swim]

Posted by WackoHater2

I know a lot of people here watch Adult Swim. So, what do you think of their show choices? I like a lot of their shows quite a bit. Family Guy, Futurama, The Boondocks, Inuyasha, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, etc. On the other hand, some of their shows suck, bad. Exaples would be 12 .Oz Mouse, Pee Wee's Playhouse, Squidbillies, etc. Anyway, what do you think?

Posted by Stalolin

Adult Swim is garbage except for Futurama, Cowboy Bebop, and Trigun (remove if you dislike steampunk storylines).

Posted by WackoHater2

Those are probably their three greatest shows. In my opinion though, Family Guy takes Cowboy Bebop's place in the top 3.

Posted by Crazy K

I could care less for it. I only attempted to watch it a few times, but honestly Futurama is the only show I will tend to watch.

Posted by Shin-Ra

12 ounce mouse (need more episodes), Perfect Hair Forever, Home Movies (miss this show), and Futurama are the only reasons I ever watch Adult Swim. ATHF and Sealab were alright, but eh. As for Cowboy Bebop, I've had the entire series for three years or so, so watching it on Adult Swim would be pointless. The rest of their animes are pretty much worthless, Inuyasha and Trigun especially.

Posted by Forgotten Soul

Oh they do have good line-ups, and I do watch Adult Swim all the time. However I would prefer to just buy large quantities of DVD sets and create my own line-up...that would solve my problem when there is nothing else on but 'Tom Goes to the Mayor'....***, how did that show get approved?

Posted by jefferey shalome

That is the best stuff on tv. end of story. Oh, and the boon docks is the only decent tv show that also has a strip in the newspaper. Can i get a what what?

Posted by WackoHater2

I had Adult Swim on earlier. I dont know what show was on. It was talking about a "big black deuce" which sounds like something I took earlier, then it started talking about a "big red deuce" which sounds like someone needs to go to the doctor. Anal bleeding = bad.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Shin-Ra: 12 ounce mouse (need more episodes)

I hate that show. BUT DON'T WORRY! THERE'S MORE COMING OUT!

And what's wrong with Trigun? :(

The line up is pretty bleh right now. I liked it more about a year ago. And what's coming up isn't all that appearling either. Bleach and some other vampire anime is coming in September though. So that's all I'm really looking forward to on AS.

Posted by WackoHater2

Bleach looks good. I'll have to watch that. I hope its not on too late. I cant stay up late on school nights. I am completely incapable. I get too tired. Also, I think they should get rid of that gaytarted "Cartoon Network Fridays" or whatever it is. It has the stupidest ****ing shows. I'd rather be watching Adul Swim.

Posted by Last Fog

Futurama and Family Guy is pretty much it, and Space Ghost which they dont show anymore. Home Movies can be funny at times. Boondocks is possibly the worst show I've ever seen.

Their anime blows. Oh wait, sorry to offend all you Japanophiles, but all anime blows.

Posted by WackoHater2

Space Ghost was good. Their anime is bad. Most of it. Inuyasha, Trigun, and Coyboy Bebop is good. Case Closed was always awesome too. Boondocks it sweet.

Posted by Last Fog

I forgot to mention Harvey Birdman!

Posted by WackoHater2

Harvey Birdman is some of the dumbest **** I have ever seen! The only one episode I liked was the one with Mystery Inc.

Posted by Last Fog

You like Space Ghost but not Birdman?? The jokes are very quick and subtle, it's hard to catch.

Posted by powerpuff

Boondocks and Birdman

Posted by chaser3592

12oz mouse kicks asss,inuyasha,trigun,big-o,and pretty much all their anime rocks(especialy case closed). witch hunter robin was cool and is going to be made into a scifi channel movie(or so ive heard). tom goes to the mayor,aqua teen are plain out retarted as hell.venture bros is pretty funny and metalocalyps KICKS ***!!!!!!!!!!!!LONG LIVE DETHKLOK!!!!

for those who hate metal, BLOW ME!!!

Posted by WackoHater2

Venture Bros. is retarted. The show I was watching with the mega dueces was Big O. I guess it makes sense. Thats where mega dueces come from, your Big O. I dont like Big O. I guess because it reminds me an aweful lot of Batman, and I've never liked Batman.

Posted by Forgotten Soul

Adult Swim has had much better line-ups in the past, I am quite
dissappointed in their current line-up seeing as how they have
started to get some terrible shows. What can you do? And yeah,
why do we have to watch regular Cartoon Network programming
on Fridays...thats just stupid.

Posted by WackoHater2

Cartoon Network and Adult Swim have gone quite a big downhill in the past year or two. I remember all the classic shows. Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Lab, etc. and good shows on Adult Swim, like 3 episodes of Family Guy a night, Case Closed. A lot of younger kids watch Cartoon Network these days, and honestly, I think it ruins their mind. Shows like Camp Lazlo, Kids Next Door, and things of that nature.