Eminem Fans

Posted by Forgotten Soul

New Eminem freestyle just hit the net, or at least as far as I know its just hit.

Album name is 'The Freestyle Manual' for those who are interested in finding it.

Posted by WackoHater2

Opening LimeWire now.

:bounce:

EDIT: Nevermind. LimeWire = slow. I'll do it later.

Posted by NeXidala

I thought he was going to lay low for a long time? Because of his daughter or something?

Posted by WackoHater2

Well if I was a rapper, I'd still write songs and such. When he finally comes back he'll probably have a lot of good **** if he keeps writing.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Panic: Well if I was a rapper, I'd still write songs and such. When he finally comes back he'll probably have a lot of good **** if he keeps writing.

Exactly. He should save it all up so he can have a good ass comeback and blow everyone away!

Posted by WackoHater2

Yeah, you got a point.

Posted by Raptor

The only thing eminem will ever blow away is what little integrity popular rap music has left.

Posted by WackoHater2

Why are you always so negative Raptor? Be happy once in a while. Smile. :)

Posted by Raptor

ugh, shut up. The tone of comments I make about various subjects on a forum, including crappy no-talent musical hacks, in no way reflects my general demeanor elsewhere.

Posted by Pit

Raptor come on, smile :)

Posted by MetalVox~55

This thread made me laugh.

Eminem's only gimmick is that he "doesn't hate gay people," and he's white, but sings rap (apparently, he did what Vanilla Ice could never do).

Posted by Forgotten Soul

You know, WTF! Why is it people always feel the need to show up and post their negative opinions. I mean did you not read the title that said 'Eminem Fans'? Ah **** it, doesnt really matter, just thought I would say something.

Anyways, I think he is laying low, I think that possibly this freestyle hes done was done a little while ago and has just hit the net, but once again, I am not sure.

Posted by Ch

Quoting Forgotten Soul: You know, WTF! Why is it people always feel the need to show up and post their negative opinions. I mean did you not read the title that said 'Eminem Fans'? Ah **** it, doesnt really matter, just thought I would say something.

Well I like Eminem but I mean it's a message board, man. Everybody's gonna post their opinions whether you like it or not. Kinda sucks.

Posted by Klarth

Eminem must be quite the intellectual to make such amazing music. I mean, that part on the Marshall Mathers LP where he sings about cutting off his mother's tits with a chainsaw? Beautiful. Brought a tear to my eye, it did.

Posted by Ch

Quoting Klarth: I mean, that part on the Marshall Mathers LP where he sings about cutting off his mother's tits with a chainsaw? Beautiful. Brought a tear to my eye, it did.

BOL

Posted by WackoHater2

Eminem is a lyrical genius. No matter what anyone says. White kids that have had ****ed up lives can normally relate. I sure as hell can.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: White kids that have had ****ed up lives can normally relate.

White kids can also relate to Simple Plan lyrics... that doesn't make then geniuses.

Posted by WackoHater2

I love Simple Plan too. A while back, when I was emo and such, they helped me get over crap. Their music calms me because I can relate.

... exactly

Posted by NeXidala

I prefer to listen to rock when I'm going to crap....i.e. a couple of weeks ago.
And there are many different rappers out there but nowadays it seems that their songs are filled with women's asses and one simple chorus repeated over and over. And yet, they make millions...

Quoted post: And there are many different rappers out there but nowadays it seems that their songs are filled with women's asses and one simple chorus repeated over and over. And yet, they make millions...

It's simple, it's catchy, and follows a familiar formual. It's not surprising to see pop artists and rappers continue to make money. Why shouldn't they?

Posted by NeXidala

I'm not saying they shouldn't. I'm saying I wish I could be able to hear 'full songs' and not just hear 'one chorus repeated over and over', which brings me to the point that I hope Eminem comes out wiht another album because he is one of the few rappers out there that are actually 'rapping' nowadays. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not saying I don't like the other songs, nor am I sayig they shouldn't make money.

Don't listen to rap? Problem solved. Plus, I'm sure rap has a more "underground" scene just like most genres.

Posted by Forgotten Soul

If you want rap for lyrics and not chorus, then get stuff that is underground. Other than that you are just going to continue to come across the stuff that gets out-played on the radio and MTV/BET/MTV2...simply because its what the majority of the people want to hear. No one listens to music anymore for the words, its all about the hook, that part that catches everyones attention because they can sing-a-long with it.

I'll be honest, I have fallen into that trap time and time again, I hear a song and I like it just because it has a catchy chrous, when all actuallity the song blows.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Forgotten Soul: You know, WTF! Why is it people always feel the need to show up and post their negative opinions. I mean did you not read the title that said 'Eminem Fans'? Ah **** it, doesnt really matter, just thought I would say something.

PROBABLY BECAUSE IT'S A DISCUSSION FORUM WHERE OPINIONS ALL ACROSS THE SPECTRUM FROM NEGATIVE TO POSITIVE ARE ALLOWED THEY ARE AREN'T THEY.

Quoting Panic: Eminem is a lyrical genius.

If Eminem is a lyrical genius, then Adam Sandler should be the next James Bond.

Posted by XeroPercent

Quoting Raptor: If Eminem is a lyrical genius, then Adam Sandler should be the next James Bond.

Honestly, I'm all about people speaking their mind and sh!t, but you need to at least know something about the subject before doing so, and it's blatently obvious that you have never listened to Eminem (other then the sh!t on MTV).

Also, if the the most "genius" person you could come up with is James Bond, you need to read a book or something.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting XeroPercent: Honestly, I'm all about people speaking their mind and sh!t, but you need to at least know something about the subject before doing so, and it's blatently obvious that you have never listened to Eminem (other then the sh!t on MTV).

Actually, I used to own The Marshall Mathers LP (given to me as a Christmas gift by a distant relative) and gave it a fair trial before being repulsed. And sadly, it was played so often around me in my high school years that I could not avoid it.

Because having a negative, condescending opinion about Eminem and not liking his music obviously means I've never really listened to it to appreciate its incredible majesty and thus stand in utter reverence of the artist's infallible nobility and unprecedented talent. Therefore I have no idea what I'm talking about, right? Moron.

By the way, "blatantly obvious" is a fairly irritating tautology. Redundancy check yourself.

[quote]Also, if the the most "genius" person you could come up with is James Bond, you need to read a book or something.

Way to totally miss the point of the comment.

Posted by XeroPercent

Quoting Raptor: Actually, I used to own The Marshall Mathers LP (given to me as a Christmas gift by a distant relative) and gave it a fair trial before being repulsed. And sadly, it was played so often around me in my high school years that I could not avoid it.

Because having a negative, condescending opinion about Eminem and not liking his music obviously means I've never really listened to it to appreciate its incredible majesty and thus stand in utter reverence of the artist's infallible nobility and unprecedented talent. Therefore I have no idea what I'm talking about, right? Moron.

By the way, "blatantly obvious" is a fairly irritating tautology. Redundancy check yourself.

How long did it take you to look up all those big words grammer whore?

What's irritating is people like you who go out of their way to look intelligent, and end up looking like an A-hole. I got my point accross and no one needed a thesaurus to get it. Success.

Quoting Raptor: Way to totally miss the point of the comment.

If that wasn't the point, then the comment was way out of place to begin with.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting XeroPercent: How long did it take you to look up all those big words grammer whore?

What's irritating is people like you who go out of their way to look intelligent, and end up looking like an A-hole. I got my point accross and no one needed a thesaurus to get it. Success.

*Grammar.

I'm not going out of my way at all. I'm a college graduate who studied hard to earn his degree, and these are normal, everyday terms to me. If you struggle with them, you certainly have the resources available to you in which to develop your own vocabulary.

And I love how instead of arguing the point I made in response to your weak, flawed little argument, you accuse me of trying hard to look smart and using a thesaurus. What a terribly generic, uninspired cop-out. Bugger off, kid.

[quote]If that wasn't the point, then the comment was way out of place to begin with.

If you had the intelligence to grasp its meaning, it wouldn't be too difficult to understand why I put it there.

Posted by XeroPercent

Quoting Raptor: *Grammar.

...point proven

Quoting Raptor: I'm not going out of my way at all. I'm a college graduate who studied hard to earn his degree, and these are normal, everyday terms to me. If you struggle with them, you certainly have the resources available to you in which to develop your own vocabulary.

...People who speak like that in real life are bad enough, to type the same way brings pompous to a new level.

Quoting Raptor: And I love how instead of arguing the point I made in response to your weak, flawed little argument, you accuse me of trying hard to look smart and using a thesaurus. What a terribly generic, uninspired cop-out. Bugger off, kid.

That fact that you brought my grammer up at all could only have been brought done for two reasons...

1. To establish yourself as more intelligent then I (i.e. being an A-Hole)

2. To divert from the original argument entirely, trasfering to one that you could win.

Quoting Raptor: If you had the intelligence to grasp its meaning, it wouldn't be too difficult to understand why I put it there.

Then please explain further, oh great, magnificent one.

Posted by Poco

eminem simple plan cross over album coming otu soon.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting XeroPercent: ...point proven

...People who speak like that in real life are bad enough, to type the same way brings pompous to a new level.

So long as what I type is coherent and makes adequate sense to persons of reasonable intelligence, I couldn't care less how pompous I am perceived to be. It's not my problem.

[quote]That fact that you brought my grammer up at all could only have been brought done for two reasons...

1. To establish yourself as more intelligent then I (i.e. being an A-Hole)

2. To divert from the original argument entirely, trasfering to one that you could win.

Pointing out your tautology was a mere side note, but unlike you in your previous post, I provided a proper response to your original argument relating to this thread's topic just above that. You may as well just swallow your pride and admit that I shoved you into a corner you could not possibly escape from. I'm becoming rather convinced that you cannot possibly be this thick and it's all just an act.

[quote]Then please explain further, oh great, magnificent one.

The point was that Adam Sandler would obviously make a terrible James Bond, so the statement

'if Enimen is a lyrical genius, then Adam Sandler should be the next James Bond'

should clearly imply that I feel Eminem is anything but a lyrical genius. Simple logic statement.

In any case, I'm done playing with you. Go look elsewhere for attention.

Posted by XeroPercent

Quoting Raptor: So long as what I type is coherent and makes adequate sense to persons of reasonable intelligence, I couldn't care less how pompous I am perceived to be. It's not my problem.

Accually I wasn't refering to your choice of words, rather your insistance in using them to put people down.

Quoting Raptor: Pointing out your tautology was a mere side note

Meaning reason #1, okay then.

Quoting Raptor: but unlike you in your previous post, I provided a proper response to your original argument relating to this thread's topic just above that. You may as well just swallow your pride and admit that I shoved you into a corner you could not possibly escape from. I'm becoming rather convinced that you cannot possibly be this thick and it's all just an act.

A proper responce would include supporting facts (I'd think that a proud college grad would know this), all you basicly said was that you didn't like that cd. You're opinion does not qualify as a supporting fact, no matter how self-richeous you are.

Quoting Raptor: The point was that Adam Sandler would obviously make a terrible James Bond, so the statement

'if Enimen is a lyrical genius, then Adam Sandler should be the next James Bond'

should clearly imply that I feel Eminem is anything but a lyrical genius. Simple logic statement.

That's one of the worst compairisons I've ever heard. Here I was thinking you were just uncultured, when in fact you're just dumb.

Quoting Raptor: In any case, I'm done playing with you. Go look elsewhere for attention.

When I want attention I'll go see you're mother again (and yes I realize that is very immature, but as long as I get my point accross, I couldn't care less how immature I am perceived to be. It's not my problem.)

Posted by Chiaroscuro

Y'all niggas is gay.

Posted by Forgotten Soul

Quoting Chiaroscuro: Y'all niggas is gay.

Agreed!

Anyways, once again the point of this thread was to let "EMINEM FANS" know that he has a new underground album out called 'The Freestyle Manual'. Check it out. ;)

Posted by XeroPercent

It's a whole album? Sweet.

I was too pre-occupied to noticed that detail, sorry. There are few things in this world that genuinely tork me off, self-richeous pricks are one of them.

Posted by Forgotten Soul

Yeah, got it last night myself, pretty nice.

Posted by Chiaroscuro

[Insert derogatory bandwagon post here]

Posted by Kamek

I actually found the Marshall Mathers LP to have a good flow to it. I mean he showcased his assonance flow-style on there, the production was nice, and I thought for what type of record it was, it did the job. Eminem was a good freestyler, and he did have a lot of ability back then.

I heard Encore and my impression was "How the hell does this happen". It's a horrible album. I mean like, GARBAGE.

I hear he's trying to kill his Slim Shady alter ego, and take his game in a different direction, and for one, I think it would be really smart of him. Some of his subject matter, people have obviously gotten tired of (the gay thing, some of the mysogeny etc) and maybe he can start rapping about other things, like he's shown some flashes of before.

I think Eminem was a good rapper. I don't know what happened to him now.

Encore took him down a lot in my book. If he ever does drop another album, I expect it to be a lot better than that.

Posted by Ch

Quoting Kamek: I actually found the Marshall Mathers LP to have a good flow to it. I mean he showcased his assonance flow-style on there, the production was nice, and I thought for what type of record it was, it did the job. Eminem was a good freestyler, and he did have a lot of ability back then.

I heard Encore and my impression was "How the hell does this happen". It's a horrible album. I mean like, GARBAGE.

I hear he's trying to kill his Slim Shady alter ego, and take his game in a different direction, and for one, I think it would be really smart of him. Some of his subject matter, people have obviously gotten tired of (the gay thing, some of the mysogeny etc) and maybe he can start rapping about other things, like he's shown some flashes of before.

I think Eminem was a good rapper. I don't know what happened to him now.

Encore took him down a lot in my book. If he ever does drop another album, I expect it to be a lot better than that.

You sir have summed up what I feel. Good job:eek:

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Kamek: Encore took him down a lot in my book. If he ever does drop another album, I expect it to be a lot better than that.

If he does drop a new album, I would want it to have a more 'underground' feel to it. It would definately make him seem like a more serious rapper and brush away some of the "Guess who's back boys and girls!!" type raps that he made.

Posted by Forgotten Soul

Eminem slwoly went from rapping for himself to rapping for the people,
which is why his albums continued to go downhill one after another
since the Marshal Mathers LP. Its a shame, it really is, but I guess I
can't really blame him, I mean he does make millions each year.

Posted by WackoHater2

Encore was really great in my opinion. It has a lot of good songs. I agree he's done better though. If you want Eminem at his greatest, find unreleased songs by him. A lot of them are amazing.

Posted by XeroPercent

Quoting Panic: Encore was really great in my opinion. It has a lot of good songs. I agree he's done better though. If you want Eminem at his greatest, find unreleased songs by him. A lot of them are amazing.

True, true... "The Sauce" is an excellent song.

Posted by Forgotten Soul

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed Encore and The Eminem Show,
but I think they were a step down from The Marshall Mathers
LP and the Slim Shady LP. Yet Eminem is still doin his thing
underground, so can't really complain about his albums released
for money making purposes.

Posted by chaser3592

rap is not music it is techno crap with words spoken by talentless hacks that were to lazy to play an instrument

Quoted post: rap is not music it is techno crap

Worst analogy ever. You're quite the idiot, aren't you?

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting chaser3592: rap is not music it is techno crap with words spoken by talentless hacks that were to lazy to play an instrument

And then, you wonder why we think you act like a huge asshole..........

Posted by keyartist

la la la la la
Dear slim
la la la la la
la la la la la
yo yo yo yo
la la la la la la la la yo
la la la la la la la la la yo
la la la la la la la la Dear slim Part 2
la la la la la la la la yo
Dear slim i wrote you but you aint callen
its been a couple years now since i wrote that song en
alot has changed now for you and I
I had no clue that I would write a song for you and
it would change some lives
Kids with tears in the eyes
they now come up to me
showing love to me
and telling me that they look up to me
The effects to me well
were really kinda strange to see
I only wanted to share with you now
Jesus done for me
but theres a whole nother side to things now
that I come to see
Its a huge influence you got upon on the industry
but enough of me
cause its not what i came to say to you
not a day goes by while i take time to pray for you
sorry now for what your mom and dad
what they did to you
but i can relate with you
cause well see dude iv been there too
I know theres a lot of pain and hurt
now that youv been through
but never forget theres a real love that *** gave to you

la la la la la la la la
la la la la la la la la la to whom it may concern
la la la la la la la la
la la la la la la la la la still to whom it may concern
la la la la la la la la
la la la la la la la la la To whom it may concern
la la la la la la la la
la la la la la la la la la Its still to whom it may concern

Yo dear slim i wrote you and you still aint callen
backstage at the VMAs someone gave you my song and
I kinda wonderen what you thought man
Or when that guy walked up to you
and talked to you and put it in your hands
Maybe you never listen to it or
maybe you lost it
or maybe you heard it and you just got mad
and then you tossed it
did he hits you back
thats the question i always get
Im like well *** for bide you might even of liked it
I dont know but
congratulations on your movie yo and
Heard your last record well ova ten million sold
but theres one thing that gots me thinkin bro
dose the grammy mean anything if its just got a carcass sole
In case you didnt know theres a lovin that will never go away
you say your goin to hell but it dont have to be that way
see the bottom line of what im tryin to say is
*** puts back the broken peaces
that are were thrown away
If even everyone you know
just up and goes away
he'll still love you till the very day
that your of that old and gray
to bad alot of Christians all they do is hate on you
instead of dropen it there knees
and taken time to pray for you
its ovious that you really love your daughter dude
for that i gota tell you well i really got respect for you
so here it is dear slim chapter part 2
another cat tring to make it just like you

la la la la la la la la
la la la la la la la la
la la la la la la la la
la la la la la la la la

Yo dear slim did you hear the junk that im goin through
Kinds sending me hate mail and telling me
how im fighting you
telling me how they gonna beat me up and just kill me too
but alot of people they just seem to get my song confused
see what i say to you i know it might even sound funny
but i never came at you just to paint you has the enemy
it wasn't about haten or spunten some controversy
it wasn't about blamen you or tryn to make some money na
i dont claim to know everything that youv experienced
man i dont even know if even ever be hearen this
but i said it once and i still hold it is
is that a life with out Christ is still a life that is never fixed
ill tell you this even if its a hard pill to swallow
like it or not slim your gonna always be a roll model
do you know these kids were the ones they always follow
what we say and how we live gives them a better tomorrow
iv had my share of some plus man iv been rejected
iv been chewed up spit out and cussed disrespected
but if i die to day and never sale another record
Jesus gave me more than i ever could of been expected
i know life is hectic it can leave you blowin away
but check it bro cause we just gonna die someday
and on that note well theres only one thing still left to say
theres still one love and one *** and only one way

la la la la la la la la
la la la la la la la la
la la la la la la la la
la la la la la la la la

la la la la la la la la
la la la la la la la la
la la la la la la la la
la la la la la la la la

This is from a song talking about Eminem, does anyone know who it is?
HINT: Its a christian rapper.