This is potentially the coolest thing I've ever seen

Posted by Klarth

http://cre.ations.net/creation/44

I'm actually considering building one myself - All it involves is synchronising the water drops with the strobe light.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Oh man, that's awesome. I want to build one as well, now :p

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Exceeded its connection limit. Therefore, it must suck.

Posted by Klarth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJBBSFB4sKg&eurl=

There's also http://cre.ations.net/creation/31 on the same site which made me lol. Same guy, I think.

All right, well, that's just about the coolest thing I've ever seen. I mean, I've seen neater things, but not something I could ever actually build myself. I'm impressed.

Posted by mis0

Yeah, I mean, I could actually do that. It's pretty freakin' sweet.

I could actually see businesses start marketing this some day. People will gladly buy it, I think.

I was thinking the exact same thing. I used to mess about with strobe lights a few years ago and it was no end of fun (sex is especially bizarre).

Posted by WackoHater2

The strobe light thing is freakin' awesome. I'd never build one though. I'd get bored half way through. The ball track had me cracking the hell up though.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Vampiro: I could actually see businesses start marketing this some day. People will gladly buy it, I think.

If you could make non/low-staining fluid though. Mom's probably wouldn't let their kids have them if they were really messy.

Strobes are fun, though, Wings. They make for some awesome photography.

What? I said they were fun.

Posted by Ant

My father did something like that awhile back and the drop went up and all that. it was faptastic.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I would gladly pay 20 or maybe even 30 bux if someone wants top build me one of these. I can forsee circumstances where I would be inclined to sit and watch a drop of glowing water move upwards and have my mind blown by it.

Posted by Slade

When you've gotta pee really really bad, amirite?

That thing was awesome. Manipulating the still ones in real time was the best part. I guess it just works because all the drops react exactly the same way to the obstruction.

Posted by Prince Redon

That's awesome and Very original.

Someone could make a killing if they would build one, and sell it on ebay. Either that or sell the idea to a major company.
[/b][/color]

Posted by chaser3592

Quoting Lord of Spam: I would gladly pay 20 or maybe even 30 bux if someone wants top build me one of these. I can forsee circumstances where I would be inclined to sit and watch a drop of glowing water move upwards and have my mind blown by it.

ill blow ur mind u just stand there and look dumb
*loads shotgun

Posted by NeXidala

Whoa....that was really awesome....I still don't understand how the drops react when there is something going through it.....But either way, I would love to have one. :D

Posted by Kit

It just seems like something you'd want to get for the pure purpose of owning one. Which means I want one too.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Dark Kirby: It just seems like something you'd want to get for the pure purpose of owning one. Which means I want one too.

I agree. I could see myself sitting down putting things through the drops alllll day, lol.

Quoted post: Mom's probably wouldn't let their kids have them if they were really messy.

**** messes, everyone should have this ****.

Quoted post: I agree. I could see myself sitting down putting things through the drops alllll day, lol.

I'd totally put my penis in it. First thing I'd do.

pics plz

Posted by Bebop

Thats cool. When he stuck his finger in I thought it was his penis at first :-p

Posted by Killer Jordo

What's going on? It won't laod for me. Can someone tell me?

Quoted post: What's going on? It won't laod for me. Can someone tell me?

It's dripping water made to look like it's stopped mid-fall, going in reverse, or in slowmo.