Future System Board Rules(READ BEFORE POSTING)

Posted by boomstick

Okay, as newly crowned mod of future systems I think it's only right to lay down some law.

First off, keep the discussion purely about future systems, so no current system discussion.

Please keep all your discussion about a certain future system(such as the PS3) in one thread unless it's important and can be discussed outside a general discussion thread.
Example: "What do you think Nintendo will do with Revolution?" and "What extras do you think the Revolution needs?" are two different topics that both can be discussed in different threads, but something like "Who's getting a PSP" and "The PSP boxset" are two things that can be discussed in just one thread, I won't be too strict since I know it's harder to discuss future systems in one general discussion thread, but don't expect it to slide at all times.

Always answer your own post unless asking a question, example: "Do you know any games that's been offically announced for the PS3?" is a good question in which I could understand.

Make sure you check the first page, at least, before posting a new topic, if I see a repeat thread on the front it will be deleted without any hesitation.

NO stupid and unneeded posts like "OMFG, PS3 GONNA ROX MY SOX!" and "XBOX NEXT GONNA SUCK!" isn't acceptable and will be deleted at sight.