Kingdom of Loathing

Posted by Xenos

http://www.kingdomofloathing.com/

oll?

Posted by NeXidala

Kingdom of Loathing looks retarded to me.......

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

ACCORDION THIEF?! I'M IN!!

Posted by Xenos

The ghost of the English language looks up at you.
"You have already proven yourself literate! Go forth, then, and avenge my death!""

^
A bit of dialog in the game.

Nex: Have a sense of humor. :(

Posted by Xenos

"
[INDENT]You enter a narrow passage deep within Noob Cave, when suddenly there's a cave-in, and a huge boulder blocks the way you came in. You stand under the boulder and shout "Heeeeey yooooou guyyyyys," as you grunt, strain, and finally lift the boulder on your back. You quickly crawl to safety between your own legs.
It's a good workout for, y'know, your... delts, and your, umm, traps, and, uhh, your lats.
[/INDENT]You gain 1 Strongness."

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Is this a text adventure? If so, that would be amazing.

Posted by Xenos

yes it is

the most random game ever

Posted by Xenos

"Hooray! Thank you, Adventurer! This calls for a celebration! Have a beer. I brewed it myself!"
[IMG]http://images.kingdomofloathing.com/itemimages/beerbottle.gif[/IMG]You acquire an item: Mt. Noob Pale Ale"Drinking booze is another good way of gaining Adventures. Be careful, though. Drink too much, and you'll have to wait until the next day before you can adventure properly.
Your training is now complete, Adventurer! Your next step should be to visit the Council of Loathing, in the center of Seaside Town. Good luck!"

Posted by NeXidala

How many people you guys think take this game seriously?

Posted by Xenos

You're fighting a spooky vampire
This is a spooky vampire. He wants to saaaahhhk your blaaaahd. He is a terrifying apparition even though he talks like a cross between Arnold Schwarzenegger and Count Chocula.

Quoted post: How many people you guys think take this game seriously?

No one. It's not a seirous game.

Posted by Xenos

HUR HUR HUR.

Posted by NeXidala

I'm sure there is one nut out there who logs in every chance they get to play.

Posted by Prince Redon

Quoting Xenos: "Hooray! Thank you, Adventurer! This calls for a celebration! Have a beer. I brewed it myself!"
[IMG]http://images.kingdomofloathing.com/itemimages/beerbottle.gif[/IMG]You acquire an item: Mt. Noob Pale Ale"Drinking booze is another good way of gaining Adventures. Be careful, though. Drink too much, and you'll have to wait until the next day before you can adventure properly.
Your training is now complete, Adventurer! Your next step should be to visit the Council of Loathing, in the center of Seaside Town. Good luck!"

Guild Wars had a few random missions in it. Like one you had to take mirriors to hungry hobos, then they get mad at you and yell "What am I supposed to do with this?! Eat it? You moron!". It's odd, but kind of funny.

Posted by Darksong X

Sauceror 43 ftw.

Although i'm sure my character has since been deleted. I used to play back in the day before the last quest was even finished. Maybe i'll start again.

Posted by Stalolin

Reminds me of the excitement of Progress Quest.

Now THAT'S a game.

Posted by mis0

Warranty void if seal is broken.

Posted by Kit

I liked this one.

Near the pirate ship, you encounter a spicy pirate.
"Hey kid," he says. "Wanna know how I stay so spicy?"

"Er, sure," you say.

"With these!"

You acquire an item: spices

Posted by The Judge

Whoof, talk about a blast from the past. My friends played this game, like, what, in highschool? 5 years ago?

Posted by Slade

Nowadays, blasts from the past go "whoof."

Sounds like fun, I'll check it out tonight or something. I just sign up and play, right?

Posted by Xenos

yaro

no download necessary

Quoted post: Nowadays, blasts from the past go "whoof."

In before LoS and "NO THEY GO WORF LOL"

Posted by mis0

In before the hoof.