Next RPG Inferno version.

Posted by Jesse Smith

In TWO days the new version of RPG Inferno will be released, BUT, it'll be v3.0.0 Alpha 1 and they won't be making a game already made until geting rid of the alpha and beta version.

I'm woundering when I should update. I should be abe to keep the current version and have both going at the same time, by placing the old version in a different database and geting rid of all the vBulletin stuff.

Think I should update before they make a game and make a little game and then when they release a real game, every thing get's deleted and you start a REAL game? (We all know any game I make will be really bad, as seen in the current version just from my changes!!)

Posted by Xero

I dunno if its still as popular, but the better it is, the more newbies we might get :)

Posted by Jesse Smith

656 members have created an account on the current version. So I sure don't want to get rid of that game!!!! It's quite fun...until you get a billion wacklers donation and destroy the game. Now there's way less of that going on.

Posted by GameMiestro

You should wait until the full version comes out. It seems like a lot of wasted effort to make a mini-version and then delete it right after. I think we can wait 2 more days...

Quoting Jesse Smith: (We all know any game I make will be really bad, as seen in the current version just from my changes!!)

Aww, your changes weren't that bad... some of the new monsters you made were pretty cool. The only real mistake that happened was removing the level restrictions.

Posted by drake27278

So what your saying it isnt out yet right?

Posted by Killer Jordo

I don't play it. So I say we should upgrade. And keep the old RPG on another database like you stated.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting GameMiestro: I think we can wait 2 more days...

Let me correct you...I'm guessing more like a few months!!! They'll have more alpha versions. Then BETA. THEN the final release!!!!

If I make a little game, you guys can post suggestions/bug reports here, I'll show them the threads, and hopefully thay'll put some of them in the game!!!

Posted by drewk

hmmm....... i agree with gamemiestro i think we should wait. HOWEVER i would like to see what game you might make. u never know it could be a c00l game.

Posted by Jesse Smith

OK. I got the new version installed in another directory here. Though it'll take me a few days to get enough stuff up to let you play around in it.

I think I'll spend some time over at Inferno Technologies geting info from the game there and copy a bunch of that stuff over here!!! :D

Posted by GameMiestro

Okay, lets just assume that you'll put the mini-version on here. A. Why don't you just have 3 versions of the RPG- version 2, the mini-version, and the full versions of version 3? and B. When would we expect to be able to play it?

Posted by Jesse Smith

I should easily be able to have all three. After I copy the info from over there and put it in over here I'll link to it. I'll try to have it copy that other place and hopefully by the time I got that all made I'll have it figured out enough to be able to keep adding more.

I'll also try to add some secrets to the game.

Posted by Jesse Smith

http://www.vgchat.com/rpg/

You'll have to register and then create an RPG account. Right now there's five places. Once you reach Island Zeekois, that's as far as it goes...until I add more areas.

If you got any suggestions or find bugs, post them in the threads over in the RPG Inferno board.

Posted by Aslan

well jesse i want a RPG Inferno on my site i not adverting it well there goes my idea to make it better i have just stupid 6 member's reged on my site no one relley care's about it well i could use the help please i bage to have more user's on it (not posteding site at this time) there i voted on your poll for your new rpg inferno upgradement

Posted by GameMiestro

The "upgradement" is already complete, just go to the site Jesse Smith listed. If you want one of your own, you'll have go to [URL="http://www.infernotechnologies.net"]www.infernotechnologies.net[/URL].

Posted by Aslan

dear GameMiestro i have a invision board there seem to be working on it thank's for the link i relly like you for this

Posted by Jesse Smith

First you have to get a credit card!!! Taking some English lessons would also help!!!!