Zelda "Action Figures"

Posted by maian

http://www.zeldauniverse.net/content/view/589/2/

Heh. That's interesting. Apparently, only 2500 are being made. There'll be more besides Fierce Deity, as well. I won't be getting one, seeing the incredible price. But hey, it's worth a look.

Looks nicely made, anyway.

Posted by Zeta

I demand a Dethl figurine.

Posted by Drewboy64

Yeah, i've seen that Oni link one and it makes me orgasm. I've also seen cool metroid prototypes. Why does it have to be limited, **** it?

Posted by Linko_16

[quote=Zeta]Zeta agrees: Oh man, I want to derep you for calling him Oni Link, but I can't bring myself to do it. :(

You know, I got derepped for saying something similar to that.

Anyway, looks neat, but I'm not dumb enough to pay way more money that it's worth because it's "lol limited edition collectable."

Posted by Roger Smith

Makes me wish I wouldn't have spent my money on my PC:(

Posted by Mandude120

I would buy them if they weren't so expensive! Man, look at the details.....I might end up buying one, though it's highly doubtful. ;)

Posted by Alastor

I'd get one if they were at Wal-Mart for like $10. :(

What's up with 2,500? Bungie recently released 2,500 OSDT action figures. :mad:

Posted by maian

Where does the term "Oni Link" come from anyway. :(

Posted by Xero

People call Link "Oni link" when he is wearing the Fierce deity's mask. I dunno why tho.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting maian: Where does the term "Oni Link" come from anyway. :(

Some faggots from some gaming magazine started calling him that before Majora's Mask was released. Gamepro, methinks. Probably thought it was the Japanese name, which is actually Kishin, not Oni.

Posted by muffla

There is alot of cool/highly detaild action figures that I would have bought, but I just dont have ehough money. Halo and Matrix mostly.

Posted by Dog

I remember a long long time ago at Wal-Mart I saw a Action figure of ganondorf and Epona with link riding it. I don't know if their still there, though.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Shalien: I remember a long long time ago at Wal-Mart I saw a Action figure of ganondorf and Epona with link riding it. I don't know if their still there, though.

It's very doubtful that they are still there.

Posted by Viccica

I wouldn't buy it if it were 20, personally. Love the game. But I wouldn't buy an action figure of him.

Plus, I don't really like how it looks, to be perfectly honest.