Would you say I'm white trash?

Posted by WackoHater2

A while ago Klarth said I was white trash. Would you call this while trash?

[IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d84/DropDemDrawz/Other/000_0665.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d84/DropDemDrawz/Other/000_0666.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d84/DropDemDrawz/Other/000_0667.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d84/DropDemDrawz/Other/000_0668.jpg[/IMG]

SPAM on the grill is pretty good. Better on the stove, but still good.

Posted by Prince Redon

Wait what?

Now I'm hungry, not for SPAM, for some real meat, like ham.

Posted by Xenos

You know what I found funny about this? I was reminded when I was in Hawaii and we ate spam ... wrapped with rice and nori.

Posted by NeXidala

No, wtf does SPAM have to do with being white trash? White trash (to me) is people who have no self hygene and don't care about getting stoned while their kids are in front of them. Stuff like that. That and being white.

Posted by WackoHater2

I love ham, but I cant eat it. :-( I am allergic.

NeXi: You just described both of my uncles.

Posted by Prince Redon

Ham is my favorite meat...I'd just have to make the sacrafice, eat it and die.

Xenos: What is nori?

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Panic:

NeXi: You just described both of my uncles.

That's not my fault....

Posted by WackoHater2

Lmao. Chicken is my favorite meat. Spam is in second.. although most people dont consider canned meat to be meat.

NeXi: I didnt mean to sound rude. My uncles are white trash. I agree. Sorry if I sounded mean.

Posted by Prince Redon

I liked SPAM until I knew what was in it. I'll still eat it, just not as often.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Panic: NeXi: I didnt mean to sound rude. My uncles are white trash. I agree. Sorry if I sounded mean.

I was just saying what I thought it was lol.....

Posted by WackoHater2

I didnt eat Spam or hot dogs for a while after I found out what they were made of. I still eat both of thema lot though. They are too **** good to just give up.

Posted by NeXidala

Hot dogs are made out of animal organs wrapped up!

Posted by WackoHater2

I know NeXi. Lol. As long as no one talks about it before I eat them, I dont care. You can talk as much as you want after I eat them. They are inside me already. Nothing I can do. :D

Posted by NeXidala

Blah, whatever. I still eat them. I'm not a picky eater. I hate people who love hot dogs and when they find out that's what it's made of they start getting all queasy and swear to never eat hot dogs again. That's pathetic.

Posted by WackoHater2

Yeah. I am extremely picky on the other hand. I dont like music. And I hate anything remotely good for me.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Panic: Yeah. I am extremely picky on the other hand. I dont like music. And I hate anything remotely good for me.

Are you serious?

Posted by WackoHater2

What in the.. why did I say "I dont like music"? I meant I dont like most things. I dunno where in the hell music came from. I must have bought some bad crack today.

EDIT: I love music. I am always listening to something.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Panic: I must have bought some bad crack today.

Joking or no?

Posted by WackoHater2

Joking. I'm just really tired and my allergies are acting up. Drugs are bad, m'kay?

Posted by brownoystercult

You just eat the spam by itself? That's kinda gross. Spam is excellent with rice!

Posted by Prince Redon

A cat is fine too.

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Roinkz: You just eat the spam by itself? That's kinda gross. Spam is excellent with rice!

I dont really like rice. Like I said, I am extremely picky. I love Spam sandwiches though. Spam, mayo and toast. Only thing better than that is pineapple and bacon on pizza.

Posted by Prince Redon

Pineapple and bacon on a pizza? You sick, sick man...I stick to the basic cheese and pepperoni, or canadian bacon...no fruit will ever touch my pizza.

Posted by WackoHater2

If your gonna go with plain cheese you gott put mustard on it. I cant have plain cheese pizza without mustard. Its gross.

EDIT: Most people think I am kidding when I say this, there is no sarcasm there. I am serious. Its a delicious combonation I found by being dared to eat it in third grade.

Posted by Prince Redon

Ew...What did you get out of the bet?

Posted by WackoHater2

Dude, it was 3rd grade. Two bucks and a bag of gummie bears.. and a great combo that I still eat to this day.

You..are a weirdo. :)

Posted by Prince Redon

Werd. I wouldn't eat half of your favorite foods.

Posted by WackoHater2

No one would. Snake is one thing no one will even try. It tastes like sweet chicken. Its **** good.

Posted by NeXidala

I love pinapple on my pizza. It tastes friggin' good!

Posted by WackoHater2

It sure as hell is. I wanna give you rep NeXi. I cant because it wont let me again today, and I dont want to becuase its at an awesome number right now.

Posted by NeXidala

Holy ****! I didn't know it was at that number!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I only eat spam with kraft dinner. Otherwise, the mushy meat covered in a fine film of goop is a little too gross for me.

Posted by NeXidala

I don't really eat SPAM. It's not because I don't like it, it's just because I've never really had any SPAM to eat. It's not something my family really buys.....

Posted by Ch

The SPAM screams more of a "cheap Puerto Rican" vibe.

Posted by WackoHater2

My family doesnt eat SPAM much either. Not after my mom found a bone in hers once. I gotta go to the dollar store and buy my own if I want it.

Posted by cas

Going to the dollar store to pickup the groceries sounds white trash, but they looked good on the grill there.

Posted by WackoHater2

They were descent on the grill. Better on the stove though. Almost the same taste.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting cas: but they looked good on the grill there.

Yeah, I agree. They did look good. :D

Posted by Crazy K

OMG I REMEMBERS IN LIKE TEH 3RD GRADE, SOME GIRL I THOUGHTS WAS TEH UGLYIIES PULLED HER SHIRT UP IN CLASS. I DID NOT EAT BOLOGNE FOR ALMOST A YEARS.

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Crazy K: OMG I REMEMBERS IN LIKE TEH 3RD GRADE, SOME GIRL I THOUGHTS WAS TEH UGLYIIES PULLED HER SHIRT UP IN CLASS. I DID NOT EAT BOLOGNE FOR ALMOST A YEARS.

Okay...

Posted by mis0

I would say that, yes, you are certainly white trash.

Posted by WackoHater2

Thanks. :D:D:D

Posted by mis0

Where did your stupid ass get so many de-reps anyway? What exactly did you do to merit it?

Wasn't him. Some other guy, I forget.

Posted by Eggroll

o man, where's that thread? i wanna joing the derep gang banging

Posted by Prince Redon

http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=16520

And by the by, you are now missing Jesse's rep and Roger Smith's derep on that bandwagon Panic

Posted by Eggroll

wow, that felt great

Posted by Prince Redon

Now your missing 4 people. Oh, also, you should take that picture and use it as a link to the thread so people derep him from your sig.

Edit: I'm bored as ****, so I did the screenshot and hosted it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/Redon/derepchain.jpg

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Xenos: You know what I found funny about this? I was reminded when I was in Hawaii and we ate spam ... wrapped with rice and nori.

Oh yeah, SPAM is big here. Even the local McDonalds serves spam and rice. Of course, you can always go for the loco mocos, which consist of SPAM, portuguese sausage, cheese, eggs sunny side up, etc.

I'll just settle for a plum.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Spoiler: hot dogs in tortillas. You eat them, you're white trash.

Hahaha, I eat those when there's no bread left :(

I call it a 'doggo'!

That sounds so ridiculously stupid to say out loud that I must use it from now on.

Posted by WackoHater2

I ate two "doggos" last night. There was bread.. I just like hot dogs more when they are cooked in the microwave, then wrapped in a tortilla. No kidding.

Yes, you're totally white trash. :)

Posted by WackoHater2

Sweet. I updated my sig btw. Its now got a link to the thread, and the four new comments. I believe its four anyway.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Panic: A while ago Klarth said I was white trash. Would you call this while trash?

[IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d84/DropDemDrawz/Other/000_0665.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d84/DropDemDrawz/Other/000_0666.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d84/DropDemDrawz/Other/000_0667.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d84/DropDemDrawz/Other/000_0668.jpg[/IMG]

SPAM on the grill is pretty good. Better on the stove, but still good.

For some reason, it dint look like REAL meat to me, but it still makes me hungry.

Posted by NeXidala

At first when I saw the beginning picture I thought it was butter sticks for some reason.....

Posted by Kit

I had two "doggos" today, except I put potato in as well as the hotdog.

Posted by Eggroll

i've never even seen spam till now. what is it anyway?

Processed meat in a tin.

Posted by Prince Redon

I wouldn't call it meat. SPAM is left over parts, as in the eyes and such, all ground up and compacted together. MmmMmm good.

Posted by Kit

Specially
Processed
Animal
Meat

...apparently.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Dark Kirby: Specially
Processed
Animal
Meat

...apparently.

Clever....or is it?!?!!? TAN TAN TAN! :D

Quoted post: I wouldn't call it meat. SPAM is left over parts, as in the eyes and such, all ground up and compacted together. MmmMmm good.

I totally just ate eyeballs today.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Vampiro: I totally just ate eyeballs today.

Yum.

Posted by Zeta

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/spam.jpg[/IMG]

Am I the only one that mistook that for a severed penis?

Yes, because you're the only one gay enough to notice it.

Posted by Zeta

:(

Posted by junior senior

"you know you're white trash if you cook spam on the grill"

Posted by NeXidala

Well, I guess everyone has a different perception of what makes a person 'White Trash'. What's everyone elses perception on what makes a person 'White Trash'?

Posted by Zeta

A cracker in a garbage can.

Wai- white people aren't allowed to say 'cracker'. =/

Posted by Prince Redon

White trash.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Prince Redon:

White trash.

Clever, though, you could be relating to the hands....:confused:

Posted by WackoHater2

I believe that white trash is someone who is almost 30 years old, and lives at his mom's house with his wife and two kids, and doesnt have a job so he can go to Atlantic City everyday and take truckloads of junk to the junkyard for money. i.e. my uncle.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Panic: I believe that white trash is someone who is almost 30 years old, and lives at his mom's house with his wife and two kids, and doesnt have a job so he can go to Atlantic City everyday and take truckloads of junk to the junkyard for money. i.e. my uncle.

Mixed feelings about your uncle, eh?
BTW, you need to update your sigg. ;)

Posted by NeXidala

[IMG]http://www.ibiblio.org/dls/pics/2002-10-26/white_trash.jpg[/IMG]
Bingo! White Trash!

Posted by Prince Redon

Do me a favor and kill your family.

Posted by WackoHater2

I wish I could. Yeah, I do have mixed feelings about my uncle. I like him, because he is kinda cool, but he is driving my grandmom nuts. That makes me wanna hate him.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Panic: I wish I could. Yeah, I do have mixed feelings about my uncle. I like him, because he is kinda cool, but he is driving my grandmom nuts. That makes me wanna hate him.

Driving your grandma nuts in what way? And did you see my conception of White Trash?

Posted by Zeta

The picture is ****ing creepy. :(

Posted by Prince Redon

Redrum

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Zeta: The picture is ****ing creepy. :(

Well, there's White Trash for ya'.

Posted by WackoHater2

Goddamn. It reminds me of my mom's cousin Jenny.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Panic: God****. It reminds me of my mom's cousin Jenny.

Okay, now THAT creeps me the hell out.

Quoted post: Crazy K agrees: It's you aint it?

I'm nowhere near that age........I got the pic off google.

Posted by NeXidala

Crazy K agrees: It's you aint it?
I'm nowhere near that age........I got the pic off google.

I'd hit it.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Vampiro: I'd hit it.

Low-standards, eh? Lol JK.

Posted by Prince Redon

Actually if she took off all that make up and changed clothes she would look fairly decent.

Now that's white trash.

Posted by NeXidala

Ew, look at the guy with the black shoes....he's got pale legs!

Posted by Prince Redon

That picture reminds me of the Sqidbillies for some reason. I think of the guy yelling "*** ****it you wanna arm wresle?!" randomly.

Posted by NeXidala

Lmao, I can hear them saying
"I'll give you 10 cans of SPAM if ya' beat me!"
"10 cans of SPAM! Hell YEAH!"

Posted by Prince Redon

The suspense is killing me, I keep staring at the photo but they seem to be dead locked...I wonder who will win. This could take a while.

That's not white trash, that's STYLE!

Posted by MetalVox~55

Didn't read thread, voted yes.

Posted by WackoHater2

The dude has a Dickies hat. He's alright in my book. Lol.