nds wifi help

Posted by muffla

hello i used to love my wifi conection but my dad just upgreaded our wireless router to a linksis wireless g broadband router. is there any way i can get my ds to work on this?

if i got one of those nintendo wifi usb sticks would that work?

and would the usb work on my psp (nvm psp internet sux)

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: if i got one of those nintendo wifi usb sticks would that work?

Yes

And as far as I know, no. Assuming you buy the one Nintendo makes.

Posted by muffla

sweet thx i wasnt shure if the router had anything to do with it

Posted by Colonel

Face it, you HAVE bad grammer.

Posted by muffla

Ok fine, From now on I will not use the type of grammer I would use on AIM.

Posted by GameMiestro

Quoting muffla: hello i used to love my wifi conection but my dad just upgreaded our wireless router to a linksis wireless g broadband router. is there any way i can get my ds to work on this?

if i got one of those nintendo wifi usb sticks would that work?

1. Yes, just scan for a connection and it should appear.

2. Yes, but those things are expensive.

3. I think so. Read http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=12363 for some advice on it.

Posted by muffla

I did a scan but the olny conection that showed up was my neigbors wep procted one. The usb dosnt look too expensive (39.99 new 29.99 used ) and thanks for the link that helped alot.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Your wireless router should show up on a scan. The USB dongle is unnecessary if you already have a wireless router - are you sure that the one that's showing up isn't your own? You should also be able to use it very easily with both PSP and DS.

Posted by muffla

well right now I feel really stupid and most of you will agree that im am. I just asked my dad (its his router and he should know about any problems) and as it turns out this whole time the wireless part of the router was turned off.

sorry if i caused any inconvenance :-D [SIZE="1"](smile smile and forget)[/SIZE]

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Haha. You didn't ask him before asking us? Nice one.

Posted by Colonel

BOLBOLBOL