Jeff Hardy returns to the WWE

Posted by Crazy K

It's true I guess. I saw a commercial during Raw just a min ago. They did not say when he is returning, but I'm sure it's in a few weeks.

Anyways I did not feel like going to WWE.com to see when exactly, cause i'm a lazy bastard like that.

Posted by WackoHater2

I saw it on WWE.Com that he is coming back. As long as he is as good as he used to be, I am happy, but if he is gonna be a prick like Matt, well that'll just suck.

Shit. I missed RAW. Anything good happen tonight?

Posted by Crazy K

Not really. The Jeff Hardy commercial was the highlight of the whole **** show.

And we can all face it that Triple H will lose. Or he may win and get taken out by Umaga.

Posted by WackoHater2

I didnt notice it wasnt over. Are you watching? If you are, could you let me know if HHH wins please?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

As long as they use him more than TNA did, I'll be happy.

Posted by Mr.Jones

I personally like WWE. Because of the hard core action. Anyone agree?

Posted by WackoHater2

There is nothing hardcore about WWE. Or ECW anymore for that matter. Anyway, a friend told me Kane hit Umaga in the throat and made him choke on his own blood. Someone tell me this is a lie. Please? I missed it. :(

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

lol WWE hardcore? please. They've even managed to maker ECW suck.

Quoted post: Anyway, a friend told me Kane hit Umaga in the throat and made him choke on his own blood. Someone tell me this is a lie. Please? I missed it.

You have it reversed, but more or less.

Posted by victimofadown

Quoting Panic: There is nothing hardcore about WWE. Or ECW anymore for that matter. Anyway, a friend told me Kane hit Umaga in the throat and made him choke on his own blood. Someone tell me this is a lie. Please? I missed it. :(

well....its the other way around. Umaga hit Kane with one of his signature moves to the throat of Kane and made him choke on his own blood.

edit- never mind...it was answered.