i got a new job

Posted by bazariah

thats right i got a new job in a local stationary shop... it's full of nice people but i just aint feeling the love i've had in previous jobs, so im thinking of looking out for a new job allready.. tis a shame since the people i work with are fantastic, but i just dont like the work

so if anybody knows of a decent place i can apply with lwho are hiring in the southern region of england let me know :d

Posted by Raptor

Yeah, you didn't even spell "stationery" correctly. That's a sign right there.

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Raptor: Yeah, you didn't even spell "stationery" correctly. That's a sign right there.

meh in my defense i was drunk and it was late when i posted, cheers for pointing that out though :-D

Posted by Ant

Become a garbage man. I'd laugh.

Posted by Eggroll

well do something similar from your previous job

Posted by Kit

Quoting bazariah: so if anybody knows of a decent place i can apply with lwho are hiring in the southern region of england let me know :d

Unless you go North West, I can't help. :p:

Posted by Cruxis

Join the army, you'll feel the love there!:D Unfortunatly it may or maynot be the love of a hundred or so men in your company....but then again you never really can win, when it comes to things like that.:(

Posted by jefferey shalome

Bookstore. I loves me a bookstore. and somewhere that carries manga and magazines and stuff like that. The combo bookstore/comic shop. Thats what i would do.